PDA

View Full Version : Academy Campaign - mission 3 Princess Ghali - How to finish it ??

Gwydie
09-30-2015, 01:17 PM
Hello,

I'm doing the academy campaign mission 3. I have discovered the asha's tear, done the thing with water and I can't progress further as I would probably need to see the princess ghali but there is a magic barrier (ylath shrine) and I cannot find how to pass this barrier. There is no Ylath shrine in the map and I have done all objectives...

Did anyone encounter the same problem ?

Celinna1
09-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Hello,

I'm doing the academy campaign mission 3. I have discovered the asha's tear, done the thing with water and I can't progress further as I would probably need to see the princess ghali but there is a magic barrier (ylath shrine) and I cannot find how to pass this barrier. There is no Ylath shrine in the map and I have done all objectives...

after you have alle done, kill the golem troops till a titan group spawns then you get the new and last quest.

Gwydie
09-30-2015, 05:35 PM
after you have alle done, kill the golem troops till a titan group spawns then you get the new and last quest.

I see but I killed them every time they spawned and the 12 weeks had gone without me seeing one titan group. Maybe I should have done the quests faster. I don't know.

Gwydie
10-01-2015, 04:24 PM
ok I wasn't fast enough. It's not bugged. Thanks for the info

StrongHill5126
10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
How did you get past the closed gate to pick up The Flower of the Desert?

:confused:

cvwong
10-04-2015, 11:13 AM
How did you get past the closed gate to pick up The Flower of the Desert?

:confused:

Same problem here, anybody can help, please.

real_grofire
10-04-2015, 11:36 AM
did you passed the next map ? "the flower of dolor" ?? im trying to understand how should i do this

cvwong
10-04-2015, 02:26 PM
No, I am still stuck at Flower of the Desert. How do you retrieve the Flower of the desert?

crees0921
10-05-2015, 03:38 PM
same here

Realthing1337
10-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Well basically when you press the statue in the top left corner it will trigger a glow on the inner statue thingy, then you will just go backwards, so top left - bottom left - bottom right - top right. Atleast that was the sequence that triggered the door for me.

MAD52
10-08-2015, 06:43 PM
I can't take the flower of dolor to the rest peace. I go to under and nothing happens, can pass wekks and nothing happen. Any idea? I'm stuck. Also can't contact yasir because is in the far in the map and can't get to him because ajit is in the middle on the road, and doesn't move, so can't go trough that way. Any ideas?

crees0921
10-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Realthing - appreciate the tip but I am unable to understand what you are saying to do. What statue and what do you mean by "top left corner"?

Speedbones1
10-13-2015, 02:14 AM
Best way is to buy a second hero.

So you got the tear. Did you talk to the other AI Players asking for help against the golem trops too?
And did you build the arcan portal (in town)?
Did you destroy the dam in order to kill the titans ? After the titans are dead did you pick up the quest item in the water ?
the last thing is that you have to go through the portal which spawns where the golems spawned and kill a group of titans after a long way from the right side on the new map to the left upper side.

Speedbones1
10-13-2015, 02:19 AM
Same problem here, anybody can help, please.

i think you mean the mission with the necro as enemy. you have to use the stone which looks like a necro symbol. then you can pass.

zorgoth999
10-14-2015, 02:09 AM
I am having same problem, Ajit is blocking the path to the end of the road to drop off the Gem, any Ideas how to get past him?

Vladimyre
10-28-2015, 04:45 PM
I am having same problem, Ajit is blocking the path to the end of the road to drop off the Gem, any Ideas how to get past him?

Able to do the quests fine, but ajit is stuck in the middle of the road in the area after you get the blue stone and he won't move, can't complete the mission because of it. It's gotta be a bug.

V

Daniella_99
10-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Hello,

That's the one with the timelimit of 12 wks. or so, isn't it?

Thing is you don't Need to go and see GHALI.

1.Tear of Asha
2.Get all resources to bild the watermill
3. Talk to the three Heroes in front of their Castles, if you killed them you can not finish that map as far as I remember.
4. Destroy the two boulders blocking the the Waters flow.
5. Destroy the watermill.
6. Portal should apear where the Titans were, step through and run all the way up and left to another stack of Titans and Golems and kill those.

cherylkk
11-18-2015, 09:39 PM
got the tear, returned to town, no portal being built......how?