PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 1 Issues with Warchest

RedSamurai23
09-30-2015, 11:17 AM
I just bought the hall of fame edition for xbox 1 today, and i have run into multiple issues. First, the tutorial has a consistent bug where I can not progress further than shooting the turret, its not all the time sometimes i can summon the hero but most of the time the game just freezes while i have a full action bar but my Y button does nothing. Also during regular play I can't seem to summon any heroes at all. This is a rather annoying since i had high hopes to play this game. I would like to know if there are plans to fix this game soon, or if not I would like a refund for this, because the game is all but unplayable, and it is definitely unenjoyable.:mad::mad::mad:

xEYCx
09-30-2015, 05:20 PM
I just bought the hall of fame edition for xbox 1 today, and i have run into multiple issues. First, the tutorial has a consistent bug where I can not progress further than shooting the turret, its not all the time sometimes i can summon the hero but most of the time the game just freezes while i have a full action bar but my Y button does nothing. Also during regular play I can't seem to summon any heroes at all. This is a rather annoying since i had high hopes to play this game. I would like to know if there are plans to fix this game soon, or if not I would like a refund for this, because the game is all but unplayable, and it is definitely unenjoyable.:mad::mad::mad:

We've been getting ignored for over a month. I met all the platinum requirements and had all my data randomly erased. I replayed it all again and when I was 2 medals short of the platinum requirements, my game froze and I can no longer load the game at all.

It's too bad you didn't read these message boards first. Ubisoft sure took us for a ride with the release of this game.