PDA

View Full Version : Heaven mission 2 fire elemental

Nerak211
09-30-2015, 01:39 AM
Like others I can't get past the elemental. I watched someone play this mission on a stream and he had an attack icon over the elemental. I do not. Hope this bug gets fixed quickly.

wolfing1
09-30-2015, 05:40 AM
Don't know, I just did that mission and had no problem with that elemental.

ThatPleb
09-30-2015, 07:19 AM
Bug got me too don't know how I triggered it.

Nerak211
09-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Wondering if this is a windows 10 related bug. I know the streamer was on windows 7. I am replaying the mission but with the number of reports for this bug I suspect it won't help,

DanonMight
09-30-2015, 04:54 PM
I have the same problem, moving towards fire elemental does nothing.

Klaceek
09-30-2015, 06:31 PM
Its works but you must restart map and go quest after quest and in front of Fire elemental must be "Liliam" and you must fight with her.
Dont cross a gate then you dont do everything in 1st location cross it after Ymoril is governor. Talk with Masfar and build "Plainwatch" and after this just scout it around talk with Gloria take stone, Kill Lilam and kill gloria = done.

Nerak211
09-30-2015, 08:29 PM
I have figured it out. Old time heroes players remember needing to have at least one troop on every hero. I left Imeryl have a wolf. That kept her in the mission. She is supposed to go back to the castle after the scene at the gate and remain there for the rest of the mission. Her portrait should disappear from the screen at that point and you should only have Tomas. As Klaceek said you have to follow all the quests in order and be certain the female character is no longer participating. This did work for me.

DanonMight
09-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Ok i have Ymoril in castle, but still bug appears. I have one unfinished quest though which is called "to hammerfall" and it says i have to explore plainlands but i have no idea how. I discovered the whole map and nothing, im also having every mine and monster defeated.

Nerak211
09-30-2015, 10:19 PM
There are two creature forts you must defeat and reconstruct in the original area you explored. Once that is completed move east and you should find a gate. Plainslands is on the other side of that gate When you get to this gate, Ymoril will offer you her troops. Be sure to take them all. She will then be sent to a small area to the side of your castle where you can not click on her. Her portrait is removed from the screen. Continue to explore the area to the east and you should find a building that will allow you to caravan troops from your starting town. Capture that building and the mission should continue with more quests.

DanonMight
10-01-2015, 05:48 PM
After restarted map and doing quests one by one it worked. Thanks for your advices.

evu
10-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Is there any way to have this fixed without starting from the beginning?

wolfing1
10-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Is there any way to have this fixed without starting from the beginning?

You can wait for the patch (hopefully by the end of next week), but you risk the chance that it may fix the script so it doesn't happen again, but not the saved game.
See if you have a saved game before the elemental shows, game autosaves every day so you can go up to like 10 days before. Also do manual saves every few days just so you have bookmarks you can go back in case of emergencies.