PDA

View Full Version : Haven Campain. Demon's Bane Quest.

Caoshannes
09-30-2015, 12:58 AM
I just don't have a clue of what to do. I am stuck underground, behind a wall of fire. There's a captive elemental which i can hover over and stand next to. But i cannot interact with anything. I have tried clicking every square in the room, i have tried standing on every inch. Nothing works, no spells, no nothing. What to do? Is it bugged?

Best regards and loving the game.

/John

EricZakann
09-30-2015, 01:06 AM
i've got the same bug... stuck to lose, because can do anything on this fire elemental....

saalahanimus
09-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Hello!

Under the chained elemental is an army (Lilim). You have to beat her to free the elemental...

EricZakann
09-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Hello!

Under the chained elemental is an army (Lilim). You have to beat her to free the elemental...

There's no army under the elemental. He's alone...

Tischlein
09-30-2015, 01:32 PM
There's no army under the elemental. He's alone...

The Same problem here too. There is no army, I am Alone.

EricZakann
09-30-2015, 01:49 PM
Second time I do the mission. No troops. It starting to drive my crazy...

Tocamac
09-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Same problem here, stuck behind the wall of fire and there is no army beneath the Fire Elemental to defeat. Have to just sit there and wait to lose the game. Please fix this for goodness' sake!

Klaceek
09-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Its works but you must restart map and go quest after quest and in front of Fire elemental must be "Liliam" and you must fight with her.
Dont cross a gate then you dont do everything in 1st location cross it after Ymoril is governor. Talk with Masfar and build "Plainwatch" and after this just scout it around talk with Gloria take stone, Kill Lilam and kill gloria = done.

DanonMight
09-30-2015, 04:56 PM
So i have to do this mission over again. Nahhh i rather play something else then....

Tocamac
09-30-2015, 06:22 PM
Its works but you must restart map and go quest after quest and in front of Fire elemental must be "Liliam" and you must fight with her.
Dont cross a gate then you dont do everything in 1st location cross it after Ymoril is governor. Talk with Masfar and build "Plainwatch" and after this just scout it around talk with Gloria take stone, Kill Lilam and kill gloria = done.

Sorry this is OT but how exactly does one make Ymoril the governor? I just couldn't figure that out and I've been playing HoMM for years!

RobvD84
09-30-2015, 06:25 PM
You have to have that hero in town and you have to drag his/her portrait to the icon in the upper left corner in townscreen.

Klaceek
09-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Sorry this is OT but how exactly does one make Ymoril the governor? I just couldn't figure that out and I've been playing HoMM for years!
In castle take her portrait and in left top corner you have place so put her in and se is now governor! xD

Tordenstorm
10-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Interesting...

If you dont make Ymoril the governor of the town, Ymoril wont get removed when you leave the valley, the cutscenes wont trigger, and then the army in front of the fire elemental wont spawn.

Geez Ubisoft, learn to dont make everything trigger-based or stop us from going out of the valley with Ymoril

Dragontaurus
10-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Please fix this without having to restart all the mission...

Andesha
10-03-2015, 09:58 AM
srsly ubi? I payed around 40 euros and this is it? Please do fix Demon's Bane :/ (feels like playing ACU again)

X-Commando
10-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Its funny to see how much the heaven campaign is a disaster and a shame. Come on is it so complex to do it correctly ? What the **** is this ? Really it looks like we are treated like idiots. Without forgetting that there is a good probability to start the campaign with the heaven. I can not understant it passed the test...

jevicent
10-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Can I point out that the way things work is by having a list of bugs / features. Kicking up a fuss won't get you anything other than probably a heart attack. You need to be able to have a civilized, grown up discussion if you expect them to listen to what you have to say. r you can keep complaining and not achieve anything.

Keep an eye on the list of things they're working on. That's where you want your bugs to appear.

I think this kind of triggers restrict possible solutions to the quest, less attractive to the game and give an illogical linearity history.

jevicent
10-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Interesting...

If you dont make Ymoril the governor of the town, Ymoril wont get removed when you leave the valley, the cutscenes wont trigger, and then the army in front of the fire elemental wont spawn.

Geez Ubisoft, learn to dont make everything trigger-based or stop us from going out of the valley with Ymoril

I appointed him governor later to rise more levels ... I listed all the scenes and dialogues, but not the army under fire elemental . :(

erikaviking
10-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Hello everybody,

(first of all, sorry for my poor english and for the mistakes).

The 2 first maps of the Haven campaign shows one thing: If U don't make the quests linear, one after one, U will fail to complete the maps.

This is very clearly to see on the second map.
1, Free the mines --> Make them with Ymoril, she needs to level as well, and her level ups will help U by the 3rd map.
2, Make Ymoril as a governor --> Town map left upper side there is a place, U can put Ymorils portrait.
3, Free the 2 small Castles in the territory ---> Make one of them and everything else with Ymoril, she needs to get stronger for the 3rd map of the campaign. After that give the whole army to Thomas, and free the last small castle. Ymoril dissapears and U can go on with Tomas.

After this, U can do everything only in a row. Collect everything with peace, nothing happened until U don't go further with the quests. U can level up with Tomas to level 17, build fully your town, learn the spells, whatever.
The game don't let U to choose another way or make the small quests how U want. (That's not good.) :(

If U make it so, U will meet the Academy heroes --> U build up another small castle (use caravans) --> and if U go to the cave entrance, U will defeat the fire elementals, go down, see the gate. --> Go back to the Academy heroes, --> one of them burns down the forest for U to lead U down again. --> She open the fire gate, closing U in, --> and then U will meet the Succubus under the Fire elemental. ---> IF NOT: U have to restart the map fully and make every single quest after another as it written by Limbic. That's the key.

I hope, I can help everybody to make the 2nd map of the Haven campaign.