PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Addition - No CD?

blackdragon023
09-29-2015, 11:41 PM
I just received my collectors addition today, but there are no CD's in the box. Just an empty slot where the CD case should be. Anyone else run into this? I do have it available for download on Uplay, but I'm highly annoyed that I have to wait 2 hours for it to download. Does anyone know if they are planning to ship the hard copies later? As an avid collector of the series I'm gonna be really pissed off if its digital only.

Tao-Linn
09-30-2015, 12:03 AM
I also received my collector's box without game-discs or soundtrack. It wasn't even sealed in the shipping box. When i called support the guy on the line was surprised and sent my situation up the line. i'm now waiting to hear back. As someone who works in customer service, I highly recommend you putting in a ticket as well, the more people who do, the faster all of us will get taken care of as it will be more recognized as a legitimate problem and not just a hoax.

however, i personally do not even have it available to download on uplay, so i envy you blackdragon.

relair13
09-30-2015, 12:13 AM
I'm in the same situation, no cd, no soundtrack, no digital stuff card. And it wasn't sealed in the box either. Good god. I submitted a ticket online but who knows how long that will take...

Tao-Linn
09-30-2015, 12:16 AM
I'm in the same situation, no cd, no soundtrack, no digital stuff card. And it wasn't sealed in the box either. Good god. I submitted a ticket online but who knows how long that will take...

Right, I forgot the digital stuff card. Don't have it either. Also, i recommend calling their tech-support. it will have you on hold for about 45 minutes, but afterward they will send your ticket to the higher authorities. Otherwise you'll wait 2 days for them to get to it, then send it up then.

blackdragon023
09-30-2015, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I didn't get the soundtrack or digital download card either. I submitted a ticket too. Definitely annoyed.

Tao-Linn
09-30-2015, 12:57 AM
Question for you guys, to attempt to help speed up the process of us getting our replacements. Did you buy direct from ubisoft like myself? If so, what was the warehouse address on the shipping label? Lets see if we were all shipped from the same place. (When i get back home in a couple hours I'll place my warehouse address here.)

just checked my own link in my ticket,

UBISOFT WAREHOUSE
2750 BARRETT LAKES BLVD BLDG #2
KENNESAW GA 30144

Same as the rest of you guys... looks like we have a bad warehouse here.

blackdragon023
09-30-2015, 01:00 AM
Yes mine was directly from ubisoft.

UBISOFT WAREHOUSE
2750 BARRETT LAKES BLVD BLDG #2
KENNESAW, GA 30144

Greywolf_19
09-30-2015, 01:05 AM
Ok Now I feel a little better as my CE was open in the box, no game or soundtrack at all. This is beyond upsetting to me. Mine came from the same warehouse as Blackdragon023.

UBISOFT WAREHOUSE
2750 BARRETT LAKES BLVD BLDG#2
KENNESAW, GA 30144.

I have submitted a ticket online and am waiting to here back myself. Let's hope this gets corrected fairly quickly. But I'm nervous.

djones7362
09-30-2015, 01:05 AM
Same here. I ordered directly from Ubisoft. I submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back.

Tao-Linn
09-30-2015, 01:16 AM
Same here. I ordered directly from Ubisoft. I submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear back.

In an effort to expedite the process, I'm asking all of who end up short the game and soundtrack and digital items card to post their shipping warehouse here. It should A. grab more attention to have the same information repeated again and again, B, demonstrate that we are all very serious about what has happened, C, give others who had this grave offense occur to them have a place to know they aren't alone. As such, mind elaborating and stating if its the same warehouse or not djones? I figured simply mentioning where it came from and nothing else will still protect everyone's privacy, and still point to a common cause.

relair13
09-30-2015, 01:30 AM
Same here. Pre-ordered direct from ubi, same address as the rest of you.
Ubisoft Warehouse
2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Bldg 2
Kennesaw GA 30144

Tao-Linn
09-30-2015, 01:36 AM
As an fyi for the rest of you, I have gone and linked this forum thread to my ticket. Considering I had my ticket escalated several hours ago to their shop lead, hopefully i can help bring further attention to your own tickets and maybe we can all come out of this quicker.

djones7362
09-30-2015, 06:41 AM
Mine was the same warehouse...
Ubisoft Warehouse
2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Bldg 2
Kennesaw GA 30144

Marblethrone
09-30-2015, 07:01 AM
It surprises me to see the amount of people who received a Collector's box with missing content. Mine is, fortunately, complete. I have the game, the soundtrack, the litographs, the tarot deck and the artbook. I opened the game case, and there I found the general code for the game, as well as the code for Solmyr and his scenario. Yesterday I received a key through email to unlock H3HD, but I don't know if that is the same one to unlock the four portraits and artefacts as well. If not, that is the only thing still missing from my CE. In the pre-order confirmation email, it was said that this code (to unlock bonus content) would be sent through email, so...

Tao-Linn
09-30-2015, 02:23 PM
As an update for everyone. I just received the following response to my ticket.

"The Heroes of Might and Magic 7 Collectorís Edition comes only in a digital format. The game and the sound track are downloadable only.

It should be loaded into your Uplay Library."

The response is obviously just an attempt to save face considering there are people on the forums who have straight out stated they received all the physical items. However I am, at least, able to play the game now, and all the collector's stuff has been unlocked into my account. Except for the soundtrack, I can't seem to find that in my uplay. In short, I expect the rest of you to have similar "answers" delivered to you soon.

daddio2640
09-30-2015, 04:06 PM
Same situation here...CE arrived open with no game or soundtrack cd. It states that a game disk is included....so they better do more than say it's digital only.

jsams
09-30-2015, 04:21 PM
I also did not get the physical items listed above as well. I really wish they would have clearly stated that in the product description, it would have affected my decision to buy the CE. I really hope they will come out with an official statement addressing this…..very disappointed.

jsams
09-30-2015, 05:34 PM
I did want to mention that if any of you watched the Map Editor & 20 Anniversary video on twitch Julien Pirou goes through all the contents you will receive in the Collector's Edition box. He starts talking about it around 6:00 minutes into the video. So I am very confused as to why we did not get all the items. Link----> http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft/v/15078437

blackdragon023
09-30-2015, 09:59 PM
This is the response I received from Ubisoft:

"The Uplay Shop did not provide physical disk with purchases of the Heroes of Might and Magic VII - Collector's Edition. The order is listed as a PC digital download purchase and will need to be downloaded and installed through the Uplay PC application. Below I have listed steps that will describe how to install the Uplay PC application and locate your game's download option.

1) To access the download for the Uplay PC Client you will need to go to http://uplay.com/ and click the Download Uplay PC banner at the bottom of the page.

2) Once you have downloaded and installed the Uplay PC software you can then launch it from the icon found on your desktop.

3) Now you will need to log into your Uplay account that you used to activate the game. You will see the game's download option located in the Game tab.

The soundtrack will be included in the Install files of the game, located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Might and Magic Heroes VII\Might & Magic Heroes VII OST\MP3​"

This is not how it was advertised. The website clearly stated PC, not PC download. There is even an empty slot in the box where the game CD should be. They have updated the website to try and cover it up.
http://imgur.com/WuBVglz http://imgur.com/WuBVglz

They have since updated the photo of the collection as well to show PC Download. Here is the original photo showing the physical copy.
http://imgur.com/CxRiokY http://imgur.com/CxRiokY

I for one, am not excepting the response.

blackdragon023
09-30-2015, 10:10 PM
It surprises me to see the amount of people who received a Collector's box with missing content. Mine is, fortunately, complete. I have the game, the soundtrack, the litographs, the tarot deck and the artbook. I opened the game case, and there I found the general code for the game, as well as the code for Solmyr and his scenario. Yesterday I received a key through email to unlock H3HD, but I don't know if that is the same one to unlock the four portraits and artefacts as well. If not, that is the only thing still missing from my CE. In the pre-order confirmation email, it was said that this code (to unlock bonus content) would be sent through email, so...

Marblethrone, would it be possible for you to upload a photo showing the physical copy of the game and soundtrack?

quanzi_1507
09-30-2015, 11:24 PM
Same experience here from Canada. Seriously when I opened the package the content inside was all over the place since the box was not sealed. And yes there was no physical game DVD nor soundtrack.

I will give them a phone call tomorrow.

EDIT: Seriously how hard it is to include a physical disc and soundtrack? We ordered a freaking collector's edition.

They just updated the description to dodge responsibility. You guys see the "PC DVD" at the bottom? Looks like someone forgot to erase that too.

http://i.imgur.com/h6smpnk.jpg

I can understand day-zero bugs since the game is just released but they have like months if not years to prepare all the physical stuff. This is the worst "Collector's Edition" experience I've ever had.

Greywolf_19
09-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Sadly I have gotten the same response. When I ordered it, it was for the physical Game DVD and Soundtrack. The fact there was a place in the box for both items. I watched the un-boxing video which showed, yes a physical copy of the game and a physical copy of the soundtrack. This is just unacceptable. We purchased a CE, not a deluxe edition with digital stuff. Ubisoft really needs to fix this.

relair13
10-01-2015, 01:56 AM
This is crap, I did not spend $120 to get a digital edition. They can't change the photos and descriptions after you've pre ordered and paid for something. Surely this can't be a hard thing to fix, I mean you'll ship that huge box with a statue but can't put the discs in there?? I keep resending my ticket with more info when they try to give me the run around, guess I'll have to call them soon too if it keeps up. At this point I'm almost ready to cancel the damn thing and order it off amazon uk or something.

NinjaCool
10-01-2015, 09:38 AM
I preordered the CE from Denmark (EU) on the ubisoft store and all the stuff is here. According to the tracking info, it was shipped from Germany so maybe there are separate versions of the CE depending on where you live such as USA, EU that is causing the confusion.

blackdragon023 and everyone else: Here is a picture of my Game DVD and music CD from the CE.
http://s25.postimg.org/d6s820yhr/Heroes7_5.jpg

The serial code on mine is on a thin manual inside the game DVD case. The Data on the 2 DVDís is already so outdated that you have to install a huge patch, so you might as well download the whole thing. I checked some CE unboxing from Spain, Poland and Norway and all had the same stuff as me.

Look on YouTube for unboxing videos as plenty are being uploaded now.

JKHENNESSY1
10-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Same here, received the collectors edition and even ordered a CD/DVD rom so I could install and no CD / Music. Even more frustrating I cannot install the digital it keeps telling me to get an internet connection, which I have tried both wired and wireless!

JKHENNESSY1
10-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Yes I see on my box where it is supposed to be but it was empty.

Greywolf_19
10-01-2015, 03:12 PM
I am being told that some countries got the physical and others got the digital and that it was just a stock photo they used, which is BS. I live in the US and since they have actual physical copies they sent to other countries I don't see why this is an issue to send it out to the others requesting it. I don't expect to get it so now I'm torn on weather to ask for a full refund and just return the CE altogether. This just left a real sour taste to me as it almost seems like a bait and switch.

Greywolf_19
10-01-2015, 03:21 PM
https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/150423_Preco/Collector_EN_Mini.jpg

Here is the picture of what I ordered back in April. No digital content listed from what I see.

relair13
10-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Yes I got the same response "this is a stock photo, the description states its digital" which is not true. It may be now but it wasn't originally, I have done plenty of dealing with uplay shop before, I know the difference between pc and pc download. So I'm asking for a refund and will get it elsewhere, they better not try to say they can't refund it. I haven't downloaded or activated anything, and I'll even eat the $15 shipping again just out of principle.

quanzi_1507
10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Should we post this somewhere else to gain more attention (reddit maybe)? I have a feeling they will just ignore our request if things keep going on like this.

blackdragon023
10-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Honestly what collector buying a collectors addition wants a digital download? I paid for expedited shipping for this. Why would they even offer expedited shipping if its digital download. I called the Uplay Shop today to ask for a refund. The support representative said he's already had 5 calls about it today. They gave me the standard run around saying that it could not be returned because it was a digital download. I did not purchase a digital download. It was not listed as such when I preordered it. They tried to tell me I need to call another number and then gave me the exact same number I called (1-888-824-7038). After 40 minutes on the phone they finally transferred me to a 'managers' voicemail. Now I received an email stating:

"Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. We assume your issue has been resolved and have closed your ticket. If you do not need any further assistance with this request, there is no further action needed.

COMMUNICATION HISTORY:

Issue Description:

phone rang once then disconnected

Steps taken by customer prior to call:

Steps taken on phone with agent:

Solution or summary of follow up messaging:

phone rang once then disconnected"

I have no missed calls, they never called. This is unacceptable!!! I will never buy from the Uplay shop again.

CrushingSandx
10-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Same situation here, they gave me ******** reply as its both digital for CD-Rom and Soundtrack. Heres the conversation from live chat:
Susana X: ok one moment and see what i can do for you
Me: I ordered "Might & Magic Heroes VII Collector's Edition" and arrived today
Me: but two of items from the box is missing
Me: the "CD-ROM" and the "Original Sound Track"
Me: and the box seems to be opened
Me: can I request refund and return the item?
Me: my order # is 13048520729
Susana X: ok one moment
Me: ok
Susana X: the game is only available as a PC digital download. The soundtrack is also only available as digital content. you will not receive a physical copy of the game and soundtrack.
Me: Then how do I play the game if I dont have the CD-ROM? and I dont have the "Code" to redeam such game on my account
Me: From what I see on the youtube "Unbox" video, the Physical Copy of both CD ROM and OST are in the box
Susana X: you will receive an activation code to activate the game on the uplay client
Me: If you dont believe me, here's the link for the youtube video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Seq-QkzLU"
Me: and I just checked my Uplay list, no such game exist under my account
Susana X: you will need to activate the game key to your account for the game to appear. One moment
Me: Then how do I get this game key if I dont even have it in the box?
Me: I would like to request refund on this product, I know theres 30 day refund period
Susana X: give me a moment and see what i can do to help
Susana X: if you have the uplay client up, please exit out and log back in real quick for me
Me: Alright, I see the game is in there, but my problem is that many player on your official forum has same situation as me.
Me: Missing the Physical copies of game and soundtrack
Susana X: Additionally, the soundtrack will be included in the Install files of the game, located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Might and Magic Heroes VII\Might & Magic Heroes VII OST\MP3​
Me: while others have gotten the Physical Copies
Me: I would like to request refund for this product, this is not how it is advertised
Susana X: the order page lists the game as PC download and the soundtrack as digital
Susana X: We are unable to supply a refund for a purchase that has been processed successfully. Below is a link if you have any questions about the Uplay Shop's refund policies.

http://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=ContentTheme&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina&ThemeID=8605600&pbPage=en_US-ReturnsAndCancellations
Susana X: We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience
Me: I would just like to request refund, I know for fact other players have gotten the physical copies.
Susana X: im sorry but we are unable to supply a refund for a purchase that has been processed successfully.

blackdragon023
10-01-2015, 09:26 PM
It is only being sold as digital download in US. Have to be in Europe to get hard copy. They did not state that it was a digital download when you preordered. They recently changed it on the website. Nice bait and switch....

Greywolf_19
10-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Sounds about what I have gotten for a response. My ticket is open still and I have requested to get physical copies of the game and soundtrack. I will wait and see. I have posted the picture from the website when I preordered and it was not digital at that time. If I can not get the 2 missing hard copies I will be pushing for a full refund. This might be the last ubisoft game I get sadly. I have never seen anything like it. I'm not worried about bugs in the game like some as those get fixed. But the fact that the people who purchase a CE know what they want and are willing to spend the extra money to get it. Now Ubisoft decides to change the rules from what looks more like a cover-up on the missing physical items. I really hope they step up and fix the issue, but I have zero faith in that by watching how they are handling this for everyone.

quanzi_1507
10-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Ubisoft has very bad community management I think. Last time there was an issue with people buying keys from grey market getting their games removed it took them a whole week to release an official announcement.

To sum up, so they advertised the Collector's Edition as a physical products, changed it to digital to avoid refund? I don't even know what to say...

Greywolf_19
10-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Yes that is what it seems. If I had know i wouldn't have placed the order. Now I'm stuck and just upset.

melchior1090
10-02-2015, 03:13 AM
Not that it's any surprise at this point, but I have the same issue - no CDs as was advertised when I pre-ordered. I submitted a ticket before finding this thread. No response yet.

I've never pre-ordered a game before, but I think this has cured me. I will never buy from Ubisoft again if they do not resolve this acceptably. Covering up the fact that they advertised a hard copy of the soundtrack and game is an embarrassment. Any halfway respectable organization would be bending over backwards to make their customers satisfied - the fact that Ubisoft is currently acting like this behavior is acceptable is shameful.

Fuer.Grissa.Ost
10-02-2015, 04:17 AM
I'm glad I am not alone in this! Seriously, why do I pay good money for a pre-order where they just take physical items out!? I can't access Heroes VII at all, it doesn't show up in my Uplay account. WTF Ubisoft? This is no way to keep customers, or create a fan base. F-U-C-K YOU!

You can see the place holder for the game disc and soundtrack, no codes, nothing so I have a collector's edition with nothing to play. Fan-F-u-c-king-tastic!

also they still advertise it on their site with the disk included

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/html/pbPage.HEROES7

it says digital soundtrack, but FULL game. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!!!

NinjaCool
10-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Here is an interesting law that just went into effect in the UK.
http://tinyurl.com/nv6vthw

In the EU you are normally entitled to cancel your purchase, return the goods and get your money back without having to give a reason. You have minimum 14 days to do this but if you already unpacked the box, then you might not be able depending on the seller, unless it’s faulty. This includes a faulty description from the seller, an advertisement, information on the website or any other information which has come to your knowledge prior to the purchase and which affected your choice.

If you US guys believe ubisoft is wrong, you should contact their support and explain to them that when you preordered the CE from the US store, you did so because the description/picture (link it to them so you can prove it) of the CE specifically said it included the Physical Game and Soundtrack CD.

Greywolf_19
10-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Here is an interesting law that just went into effect in the UK.
http://tinyurl.com/nv6vthw

I the EU you are normally entitled to cancel your purchase, return the goods and get your money back without having to give a reason. You have minimum 14 days to do this but if you already unpacked the box, then you might not be able depending on the seller, unless itís faulty. This includes a faulty description from the seller, an advertisement, information on the website or any other information which has come to your knowledge prior to the purchase and which affected your choice.

If you US guys believe ubisoft is wrong, you should contact their support and explain to them that when you preordered the CE from the US store, you did so because the description/picture (link it to them so you can prove it) of the CE specifically said it included the Physical Game and Soundtrack CD.

I have done this and am still waiting. During my initial email contact I was told it was digital and that it was a stock picture they used, but that is BS. I sent them the picture that I posted here that I'm glad I still had. I didn't send in my initial contact hoping they would do the right thing. Now since I sent it I have not received any response and I am still waiting. The fact they made physical copies for some countries means to me they have product and should be making it right for us US customers.

Sir_Magnetron
10-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Holy ****, after reading all of this and the conversation about a logical refund because you did not get what you order is just mind blowing :O

How can people that work for Ubisoft sleep at night lol! This is just rude, theft, and does not belong in 2015 and especially not in the US and EU.

If i were you guys, i would check out the US law and EU law despite what country you from, there is a law for this that you can ask a refund for this. You have not asked for digital download, you order the "Physical" things, you can not refund a digital product at Ubisoft, and that is probably the reason they "Say(lie)" it is a digital download only so you CANNOT refund it. I hope you have screenshot from the Heroes 7 collecters edition with the included items. You should add all this proof and say it is all physical promised, you will be able to refund everything because its physical.

Do not believe Ubisoft on this, and do NOT accept a digital download or you're screwed with a no refund policy.

Good luck guys

Sir_Magnetron
10-02-2015, 11:56 AM
----------------
HEROES VII COLLECTOR’S EDITION INHOUD

Fysieke inhoud
De volledige Might & Magic Heroes VII game.
Een exclusieve Collector’s Box om jouw figurine te tonen op een imposant diorama.
Een 26cm hoge figurine van Yvan die trots poseert na een briljante overwinning op het ****veld.
Een Art Book van 96 pagina’s met alle facties, heroes, artwork en concept art.
2 lithografieŽn.
Een volledig aangepaste tarotkaartgame.
De officiŽle game soundtrack.
------------

I just copied this from the info for collecters edition in Dutch ubisoft online store it says :

Physical <--

Full heroes of might and magic game
official soundtrack
(and the rest what you guys have)

Digitale inhoud
Een exclusieve toegangscode tot een nieuwe Hero, Solmyr.
Een extra scenario-map.

This says DIGITAL CONTENT

Accescode to new hero
Extra scenario
--_

Conclusion : You have the right of a refund.

NinjaCool
10-02-2015, 01:15 PM
@JustMark81: It seems USA and EU has separate CE releases and people here from USA are basically complaining that they were under the impression that the physical Game and Soundtrack CD would also be in the their edition when they preordered from the US store. You can even find several unboxing videos on YouTube from USA were people get confused, looking for the Game DVD and Soundtrack CD in the box.

Hopefully the guys waiting for a reply from support will have some news about the situation.

Pankratz1980
10-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Has anyone bought the Collector's Edition from amazon UK? If so, does it suffer from the same issue or does it comes in a complete form, with DVDs included?

daddio2640
10-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Same story for me...game download only I've been told by Ubi. I guess a refund is my next battle...although I do plan on talking to a lawyer friend of mine. Paying for one thing then told I have to settle for something else doesn't sound legal to me. The fact that that they are now trying to cover it up by changing photos and the description says to me that they know they are in the wrong.

lunchmuncher1
10-02-2015, 08:49 PM
I also received my collector's box without game-discs or soundtrack. It wasn't even sealed in the shipping box. When i called support the guy on the line was surprised and sent my situation up the line. i'm now waiting to hear back. As someone who works in customer service, I highly recommend you putting in a ticket as well, the more people who do, the faster all of us will get taken care of as it will be more recognized as a legitimate problem and not just a hoax.

however, i personally do not even have it available to download on uplay, so i envy you blackdragon.

If you check your invoice for the collectors edition it clearly shows what is downloadable and what is boxed. Mine clearly states the game itself is boxed and the others are downloadable. So Ubisoft is clearly wrong and I'm still deciding if to dispute the charge with my bank since I didn't receive the correct shipment. It appears that Kennesaw dropped the ball. I have screen shots of all this.

Been waiting over an hour for my ticket to be resolved with a downloadable something - they got paid on the 29th and still no games or soundtrack. They should put back my money till I get my physical games since it states on the website and emails they wont charge you until the game ships.

relair13
10-03-2015, 12:45 AM
I talked to customer support on the phone today after many, many tickets..at first they said they have a 'no digital content return policy' and I pointed out that I didnt purchase digital content, I purchased physical, and you guys changed the description after I pre ordered. Then he asks me if I opened the game...I'm like..hello? the game wasn't in there thats the problem. I opened the lid of the box to see if my items were in there. They were not. And he goes oooh well thats a problem, you opened it and we have a 'no returns on opened games' policy. I am nearly speechless by this point. How do you know theres a problem if you dont open it to see the problem?? I told him it wasn't shrink wrapped, it was just in there with bubble packing. I opened the lid then put it back when I saw items missing. It is EXACTLY as it shipped to me...and was told "yeah I know, theres no way to tell you opened it, but we have you recorded as admitting to opening it to check the contents a few minutes ago, so theres nothing we can do." W. T. F. Then he checked with the uplay shop guru and he confirmed that yep, I'm boned. Not going to get physical discs, and they won't refund me either. I am so beyond mad at this point that I almost dont even want the game anymore period. I will definitely never, ever purchase from the uplay store again. Amazon or Best Buy or something from now on. So if anyone is thinking of talking to support about a refund, dont admit to opening the box at all, they trick you with that and weasel out of it.

Greywolf_19
10-03-2015, 01:15 AM
That is insane relair13. I have been going through the same BS but have not called. I have been working through my ticket, which is long. Now I get the short reply of.
"Unfortunately we do not have the physical disks to offer for the purchase that was placed. As was stated previously, the order was submitted for a digital download product."
So this is there stance. As they will not refund it for being digital, will not send out the physical items I had ordered, I guess I am left with disputing the charge all together through my CC company. Ubisoft has now lost me as a customer and I have canceled my pre-order for Assassins Creed Syndicate on the PS4. It is sad a company would make a mistake and not own up to it. But instead makes a big cover up of the whole thing. I have my screen shots of the physical product I ordered. I'm so disgusted that I don't even want to play the game anymore. I'm a huge fan of turn based strategy games and by far HOMM has been the best in the bunch. I stood by HOMM VI even with the all the issues with Uplay and the bugs. I was happy with what it turned out. But now over something as simple as getting the customers who purchased a physical copy what they ordered, they change it up and just brush us off. Very sad.

relair13
10-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Yeah thats really the only option, dispute the charges or take them to small claims court or something. This is ridiculous, to treat fans -the best fans- who order their overpriced collectors edition, this way. They have discs they could give me, the rest of the world gets them apparently. They could also simply give me my money back and void the digital codes. But they'd rather say eff you? Nice. Way to sour me on my favorite game franchise of all time =/

briles05
10-03-2015, 04:47 AM
My CE box is also missing the physical CD and game, but weren't the Ivan figurines also supposed to have a helm you could change out. I see that is is possible to remove Ivan's head, but I am missing the helm pictured in the pre-order picture and included in some unboxings. This would mean that the product sent out was defective (missing a piece) and there is no way they can say that we ordered the digital copy.

relair13
10-03-2015, 06:24 AM
That would have been a great loophole but the helm, for me at least, is kind of hidden tucked away behind his cloak.

AcesofDeath7
10-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Also missing the Discs. Also the game is not showing in UPlay! Shows in my online account but not the UPlay app, so I cannot even download it.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Also missing the Discs. Also the game is not showing in UPlay! Shows in my online account but not the UPlay app, so I cannot even download it.

Hi AcesofDeath7, If the game is not showing up in Uplay, please open a ticket with our Support Team https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

lunchmuncher1
10-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Hi AcesofDeath7, If the game is not showing up in Uplay, please open a ticket with our Support Team https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

We have two open tickets and still no replies. I've already paid for the game and still can't download any portion because none of it is available.:mad:

KaynaCrous
10-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Why ship a collector edition with a DVD in it when the patch you apply on the game is as big as the game ( 11 gig ) ? lol! The original, launch dvd is worthless!

AcesofDeath7
10-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Already submitted with no reply!! COME ON GET THE GAME ON!

Thanks

AcesofDeath7
10-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Now I have to wait another 48 hours for the shop lead to get back with the rep I chatted with! :mad:

melchior1090
10-03-2015, 09:27 PM
To those considering disputing it, I've been thinking that they technically shipped us content of lesser value than what we ordered if you take the CD and case material into account.

I'm nearly resigned that there's no way Ubisoft will make this right. I will never purchase another Ubisoft game. And I plan to help this disgusting behavior gain more notice.

lunchmuncher1
10-04-2015, 03:32 PM
:mad:
We have two open tickets and still no replies. I've already paid for the game and still can't download any portion because none of it is available.:mad:

Can't believe a company this large doesn't care about their customers and not provide adequate support. No game in box, no game to download and no tickets resolved it's been three days now.

Now time to cancel my pre-order for Assassin's Creed Syndicate CE for PS4 after this treatment I want nothing to do with Ubisoft again.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi lunchmuncher1, please could you let me know your ticket numbers, so I can investigate.

Thanks

Greywolf_19
10-04-2015, 08:34 PM
:mad:

Can't believe a company this large doesn't care about their customers and not provide adequate support. No game in box, no game to download and no tickets resolved it's been three days now.

Now time to cancel my pre-order for Assassin's Creed Syndicate CE for PS4 after this treatment I want nothing to do with Ubisoft again.

I did the same with Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I'm resigned to the fact I am not getting the physical copies. If I dispute the charge I am sure Ubisoft would then not only wipe my HoMM VII game, but my entire account. So only thing left to do is to not buy Ubisoft products and speak with my wallet.

KaynaCrous
10-04-2015, 08:52 PM
If I dispute the charge I am sure Ubisoft would then not only wipe my HoMM VII game, but my entire account. So only thing left to do is to not buy Ubisoft products and speak with my wallet.

Right now the game is on sale on a few digital websites, but I'm not sure if I should buy it because Ubisoft has deleted valid keys in the past because those sites bought keys from poorer countries and sold them to richer countries. Nobody knows why they banned keys rather than take it on these shady sellers.

quanzi_1507
10-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Right now the game is on sale on a few digital websites, but I'm not sure if I should buy it because Ubisoft has deleted valid keys in the past because those sites bought keys from poorer countries and sold them to richer countries. Nobody knows why they banned keys rather than take it on these shady sellers.
Nah, I don't want to defend Ubisoft but last time it was EA who screwed people up. Their Origin service sells keys that can be activated on Uplay. Origin has poor payment security so some guys took advantage of that and bought the keys with stolen credit cards, then resold them on shady markets.

Once the owners of the cards forced a chargeback, everything was automatically processed: EA notified Uplay, Uplay removed the games.

So it really has nothing to do with buying keys from cheap regions and activate them from other regions.

Since it's kinda off-topic, let's just focus on the matter at hand: the poor state of the Collector's Edition of Might & Magic Heroes VII.

PrayingSeraph
10-05-2015, 04:33 AM
I can only speak for the Canadian store, but the description does state the soundtrack is digital. The stockholder picture is a bit misleading, but it is ultimately up to consumers to make sure what they are paying for, that includes reading the description. Such actions could prevent this confusion.

However, if your online store did state it was a physical CD in the description, then I would say it is fair to refund.

Greywolf_19
10-05-2015, 07:56 AM
I can only speak for the Canadian store, but the description does state the soundtrack is digital. The stockholder picture is a bit misleading, but it is ultimately up to consumers to make sure what they are paying for, that includes reading the description. Such actions could prevent this confusion.

However, if your online store did state it was a physical CD in the description, then I would say it is fair to refund.

No offense, but please don't assume we missed something. This is right of the site when I placed my pre-order.

Shaped by this Council and its members through several insider votes, discover now the final version of M&M Heroes VII Collectorís Edition and its great content!
The full game
A collectorís box
A 26-cm Ivan figurine displaying Ivan proudly posing after a brilliant victory on the battlefield
A 96 pages Artbook
The official soundtrack
Two lithographies
A full-customized tarot game
Additional digital contents including a new Hero (Solmyr) and an extra scenario-map

I posted a picture earlier in the post. When did you place your order? This information was up until recently and then they changed it with the issues. On this list, plus the picture I posted there is no digital listed for both the game and the soundtrack. That is different now. They switched it after they screwed up. So you are in Canada. Did your CE come unsealed and open in the shipping box you received? I'm curious if they sent them all that way or on the US customers.

relair13
10-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I went through this with M&M X, it was digital only in the US, but was clearly labeled so. I can understand that, I imported the physical edition from the UK, no big deal. I made very very sure there was not a whiff of digital anywhere before I pre ordered heroes VII, not in the picture or in the description, yet thats what I got. Then they refuse to give me what I ordered, and refused to refund me either. They pretty much straight up robbed me, its such bs.

Paroxuno
10-05-2015, 08:22 PM

Except that there is a whole video where someone at Ubi opens and goes through everything you get with the collectors edition, which includes the physical game.

And as far as the picture being misleading, that's the companies job to get it right. If the physical game is NOT included in the collectors edition, then the phsycial game should NOT be in the picture when you click on it to buy it. That's like the guys on ebay who take a picture of an iPhone and then sell it for $200.00, but in fine print say "you are bidding on a picture of an iPhone". Consumers do need to be aware, but the seller/vendor/company cannot mislead consumers with incorrect information either. Putting the physical game in the picture for the collectors edition is very misleading.

Even right now when you go to the Ubi shop and go to collectors edition the description says:
"The Collector's Edition contains an exclusive hero, a scenario map, the full digital soundtrack and Heroes III - HD Edition, 2 lithographs, customized tarot game, artbook, and figurine."

I will agree that it says 'digital' soundtrack, but nowhere does it say the game is a download. To make it worse the PICTURE RIGHT ABOVE IT clearly shows the physical game and the physical soundtrack. The picture clearly contradicts the description for the soundtrack but does not contradict the description for the game because they never state that it's not a physical copy. The only thing the consumer has to go on is the picture at that point.
http://i60.tinypic.com/5osieo.png

Legionaries
10-06-2015, 03:28 AM
I'm missing a game disc and a sound track CD too. I don't even have it on my Uplay account. :(:(:(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi Legionaries, please contact our Support team https://support.ubi.com so they can take a look.

Thanks

quanzi_1507
10-07-2015, 05:57 AM
Hi Legionaries, please contact our Support team https://support.ubi.com so they can take a look.

Thanks
Can you please check ticket #02443934? It's been almost 1 week and I still haven't received a reply.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Hi quanzi_1507, I have passed your ticket along.

You should receive a reply soon.

Thanks

relair13
10-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Just some icing on the cake, I got an email stating "you've recently contacted customer support blah blah blah...please take this survey and let us know how we're doing. We strive to make your experience the best blah blah" Oh boy. They got the worst rating in every category, and the comment I left was: "I was not sent what I ordered, and then was not allowed to return it for a refund. I was robbed, plain and simple. This is the worst customer service in the history of mankind." something like that. ugh.

Legionaries
10-08-2015, 08:01 AM

Thanks

It's on my account now. Thanks! :)

seitoku
10-10-2015, 07:23 PM
I have been following this thread as I also purchased the Collector's Edition and received no physical media (game or soundtrack) as was shown when I preordered. I submitted a ticket as soon as I opened the package which has gone absolutely no where. Please help me get this resolved. I would just like what I paid for, and if that is not going to happen I need a refund.

My ticket is 02445078.

Thanks

relair13
10-10-2015, 07:55 PM
I hate to tell you but you're probably out of luck. They don't care about our business, they won't send you physical items and won't give you a refund either. It's ridiculous. =/

blackdragon023
10-10-2015, 11:20 PM
seitoku, I agree 100% with you, but I have had no luck. We didn't get what we paid for but Ubisoft does not care. I've opened multiple tickets and called, but they refuse to send the hard copies and refuse a refund because its a digital download (even though that's not what we paid for). I would not have bought from them had I had known they would change it to digital download. I would have just waited for the European addition (actually includes hard copies as pictured) to come out on Amazon UK. I am a huge fan and collector of the game and have been playing since the original in the 90's.

This is my collection: http://imgur.com/SbObkjc

Believe me, I triple checked before I bought to make sure it was not a digital download. I even paid for expedited shipping which I obviously would not have done for a digital download. I will not ever buy from Ubisoft again after this experience.

SpykeZ0129
10-11-2015, 01:36 AM
UBIsoft has been the 2nd worst developing company right behind EA for ages, and I always see people "oh I'm never buying UBI again, blah blah blah", then there they go, a new Far Cry, a new Assassins Creed, or whatever other franchise they're milking to death due to lack of any creativity, and all those whiners are right back at their doors throwing money at UBI.

They've always pulled crap like this.
They've always shown they don't care about their customers.
They've called us pc gamers cry babies among other derogatory comments.

People.....still...buy...their....garbage.

All of you. ALL of you deserved this and I'm happy it happened, that's what you get for giving these c-u-n-t-s your money. Maybe now you'll learn your lesson, but probably not, the 9th new Far Cry, the 15th new Assassin's Creed you'll be right back on their tit sucking their milk out of their tit while you slip them your money for the service.

quanzi_1507
10-11-2015, 02:46 AM
UBIsoft has been the 2nd worst developing company right behind EA for ages, and I always see people "oh I'm never buying UBI again, blah blah blah", then there they go, a new Far Cry, a new Assassins Creed, or whatever other franchise they're milking to death due to lack of any creativity, and all those whiners are right back at their doors throwing money at UBI.

They've always pulled crap like this.
They've always shown they don't care about their customers.
They've called us pc gamers cry babies among other derogatory comments.

People.....still...buy...their....garbage.

All of you. ALL of you deserved this and I'm happy it happened, that's what you get for giving these c-u-n-t-s your money. Maybe now you'll learn your lesson, but probably not, the 9th new Far Cry, the 15th new Assassin's Creed you'll be right back on their tit sucking their milk out of their tit while you slip them your money for the service.
Lol what a jerk. Looks like someone just type their comment without ever reading the thread.

I couldn't care less about your grudge against Ubisoft. And no they never pulled crap like this before. I don't care about buggy release because eventually it will be patched in to a playable state.

That said, this is the FIRST TIME (I repeat, the first time), Ubisoft tried to deliver a god-damn COLLECTOR'S EDITION in DIGITAL FORM; which explains why this thread was created: to demand an explanation of WHY WE DIDN'T RECEIVE THE PHYSICAL DVDs, and not why Ubisoft is milking their series.

Go rant elsewhere, this is the thread about people who did not receive their physical DVD. No one in this thread has ever once mentioned "franchise milking" or "creativity lacking".

relair13
10-11-2015, 03:16 AM
Seriously, they could sell me a box of rocks if it said Might & Magic on it...I'd still buy it. But an EMPTY BOX is where I draw the line lol. And I have no interest in any of their other IPs thank you very much, the only reason I do business with them is for M&M, period.

guest-xLrswubR
10-11-2015, 04:07 AM
Did some research and the packages with the missing dvd/music were all shipped from

2750 Barrett Lakes Blvd Blding # B
Kennesaw, Georgia

That address resolves to CINRAM Fulfilment Center ( www.jvc-america.com) which is owned by JVC KENWOOD Corporation, a multi billion dollar manufacturer of DVDs and CDs used by lots of video game manufacturers including Activision and tons more. Basically UBI, outsourced the burning of the disks to JVC, which is the top name in the business. The screw up obviously took place with JVC, so I am sure behind the scenes UBI is calling JVC to find out what the heck they are doing down there in Georgia.

The screw-up on UBI part was when some dummy manager decided to pretend that there were no DVDs in the first place, instead of being upfront about it, since it was their partner who screwed up. In any case, since all the packaging was opened up and loose, I think JVC should have a closer look at the security cameras to see who is pocketing the game boxes...

Marblethrone
10-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Found this: http://imgur.com/a/UNKmT

That's really bad. Glad I don't live in the US....

relair13
10-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Found this: http://imgur.com/a/UNKmT

That's really bad. Glad I don't live in the US....

Wow thats a nice recap of the whole situation. It boggles my mind how they can pull stunts like this.

Black_Widow9
10-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Hello everyone,

Please make sure to take a look here for answers to your concerns regarding the Collector's Edition in the US.
Official Statement- M&M Heroes VII - US Collector’s Edition (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1293995-Official-Statement-M-amp-M-Heroes-VII-US-Collector’s-Edition)

Thank you

Greywolf_19
10-11-2015, 11:42 PM
Dang Blackdragon, that is a bigger collection than my own. I have all the original US versions. Never got the CE's as the physical ones were not in the states. Now this one was, but not really.

Greywolf_19
10-12-2015, 12:08 AM
So based on your statement it was never supposed to be a physical Game or Soundtrack. So who is to blame for shipping out OPEN product??? No shrink wrap at all and the box was damaged and the product lieing all over on the inside of the shipping carton. This is still not enough to fix the issue. Now I'm torn on getting a refund, if that is actually happening. Maybe I will order form the Amazon UK and pay the extra shipping, but now looking at the whole mess not sure I even wan to do that.

NinjaCool
10-12-2015, 08:27 AM
All your complaints finally did it! Ubisoft support was probably getting constant complaints about the missing physical DVD/Soundtrack CD, plus other gaming sites started to write about the issue so they finally changed their minds about a refund! :)

Since the US edition was sadly never supposed to come with the physical DVD and CD, ubisoft will only do a full refund so it is up to you to decide now.

Ubisoft Official Statement: http://tinyurl.com/p7tdshz

relair13
10-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Well I'll be damned. They actually did the right thing. Kudos to them for making it right finally. The free game to say sorry was a nice touch. I hope they leave the pre order stuff on there, since I've already ordered an actual physical version from an alternate source!

NikZei
10-12-2015, 04:25 PM
It is strange that the collector's edition in the US appears to be open and/or damaged when it arrives.In this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJtSZwfXpo) you can see how the collector's edition was wrapped in Europe. It is not likely to come open by accident. And it was shipped in at box that had no room for things to move around.You got to wonder why it has been done so differently in the US. :confused:

Greywolf_19
10-12-2015, 06:12 PM
It is strange that the collector's edition in the US appears to be open and/or damaged when it arrives.In this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJtSZwfXpo) you can see how the collector's edition was wrapped in Europe. It is not likely to come open by accident. And it was shipped in at box that had no room for things to move around.You got to wonder why it has been done so differently in the US. :confused:

Just watched that video and now I am even more suspect of the whole process for the US, or at least those who got it from the Georgia warehouse. Inside my box was missing the game and soundtrack. No shrink wrap and no outer sleeve to hold it all together and show what was inside. I can not see any company actually shipping a product that way, so the earlier post of a screw up makes more sense. I'm still trying to decide whether to return it or not. I love the serious but so disappointed in how this was handled for us, US fans.

quanzi_1507
10-13-2015, 02:30 AM
Did anyone try out the return method? Do we have to cover the cost of shipping the item back? Do they charge restock fees? If the game is removed from my library will it affect my other games?

blackdragon023
10-13-2015, 05:14 AM
I called and they just opened a ticket because they haven't figured out what the refund process is going to be yet. I'll believe this whole refund thing once I see the money in my bank account.

quanzi_1507
10-13-2015, 05:53 AM
@blackdragon023: Damn I hope this isn't just a promise to calm the public.

Once I've received my refund I will just re-order the item, but this time from an EU country. May even have to deal with eBay sellers, but at least it will be less risky than buying directly from Ubi's store (oh the irony).

NikZei
10-13-2015, 08:20 AM
I have look at the sleeve of my collector's edition again. It is not strange that it could not be used in the US. The sleeve of course tells that the games is on DVD.
Why did they not make an other version of the sleeve for the US? With no sleeve there is nothing holding it togehter. This must be why the collector's edition has appeared to be open when it arrives in the US. How hard can it be to find an other way to seal something like this? Why would they send something that looks like it has been opened? That gives a bad impression.

relair13
10-13-2015, 02:13 PM
I put in a refund request too, its been over a day and no response yet so fingers crossed I guess. Oh and you can get the physical game from amazon UK, it ended up costing about 15 bucks more with the money conversion from pounds to dollars, but worth it for getting what I wanted in the first place and being done with it.

relair13
10-13-2015, 02:15 PM
I have look at the sleeve of my collector's edition again. It is not strange that it could not be used in the US. The sleeve of course tells that the games is on DVD.
Why did they not make an other version of the sleeve for the US? With no sleeve there is nothing holding it togehter. This must be why the collector's edition has appeared to be open when it arrives in the US. How hard can it be to find an other way to seal something like this? Why would they send something that looks like it has been opened? That gives a bad impression.

Ahh that solves the mystery of why it was an open, unsealed box. If the slipcover has the dvd and cd on it and mentions them they can't very well leave that on there lol. Still weird that they didnt even shrink wrap it after or something though.

Greywolf_19
10-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Any updates from anyone who requested a refund?? I think i want to put in for the refund, but if they are still going to charge me for shipping and then I order and pay more from Amazon UK for the physical items, I just don't think it will be worth it. Such a disappointment this whole thing.

relair13
10-14-2015, 05:55 PM
Any updates from anyone who requested a refund?? I think i want to put in for the refund, but if they are still going to charge me for shipping and then I order and pay more from Amazon UK for the physical items, I just don't think it will be worth it. Such a disappointment this whole thing.

It's been a few days and still no response to my updated ticket asking for a refund. When (if) there is one I'll let you know. I did get the amazon UK version and it was all intact and complete, yay.

quanzi_1507
10-15-2015, 05:37 PM
It's been a few days and still no response to my updated ticket asking for a refund. When (if) there is one I'll let you know. I did get the amazon UK version and it was all intact and complete, yay.
Could you please give me a link to the product on Amazon UK?

blackdragon023
10-15-2015, 09:43 PM
@quanzi_1507 here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Might-Magic-Heroes-VII-Collectors/dp/B012CIRKI2/

I also bought it off amazon uk and can confirm that it comes with the physical copies.

quanzi_1507
10-15-2015, 11:26 PM
@quanzi_1507 here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Might-Magic-Heroes-VII-Collectors/dp/B012CIRKI2/

I also bought it off amazon uk and can confirm that it comes with the physical copies.
Thanks, it totals to ~190$ CAD (with shipping and import fees) lol. Guess that's to be expected considering our weak dollar.

Greywolf_19
10-19-2015, 08:10 PM
Any one get there refund?? I'm still waiting to decide. As I'm not sure if they refunding the shipping, or only the product and to get the copy over from the UK will cost almost too much for to do, especially if I eat the cost of shipping for the first one. Anyone able to get a FULL refund?

relair13
10-19-2015, 09:53 PM
Still waiting...I submitted mine days ago. I'm waiting for that before I try and install the amazon version, don't want any conflicts. And they only give you until the 30th to get your refund so I hope I hear something soon... You can also choose a physical disc instead of a refund now, they will mail it to you at no cost.

Greywolf_19
10-24-2015, 12:09 AM
I decided to keep my copy. I'm still sad I will not be getting the physical copy of the soundtrack, which was the main reason I bought this collection. But I just couldn't see spending the additional funds to get from over seas and going through the headache of the return. Hope all who asked for the full refund do get a full refund.