PDA

View Full Version : Heroes 7 Campaign Play-through Order.

Ziggybits
09-29-2015, 10:59 PM
Quick question.

So in Heroes 7 you can pick anyone ones campaign right off the bat. Is there a suggested order in which you should play them. I started with the angel's story of Thomas of the Wolf Dutchy, (which is great btw), but I noticed that there is a timeline in which the stories are told. I think the Mage's Story goes 1st. Does anyone recommend playing in a suggest way or should you just do each story one @ a time?

broui
09-29-2015, 11:40 PM
Quick question.

So in Heroes 7 you can pick anyone ones campaign right off the bat. Is there a suggested order in which you should play them. I started with the angel's story of Thomas of the Wolf Dutchy, (which is great btw), but I noticed that there is a timeline in which the stories are told. I think the Mage's Story goes 1st. Does anyone recommend playing in a suggest way or should you just do each story one @ a time?

Don't think it matters at all - except for Ivan's which should be last. Otherwise, these are 6 advisors telling stories to help Ivan make his decision.

ScuipiciTB
09-30-2015, 03:46 AM
Hmm probably from the left, but I don't know what's the right order, maybe some dev can answer here.

wolfing1
09-30-2015, 05:34 AM
Hmm probably from the left, but I don't know what's the right order, maybe some dev can answer here.

No need for a dev to answer. Click on the table where the heroes are seated, it'll open a screen where you can see the timeline, so just go in chronological order. Don't think it matters anyway as the campaigns seem to be independent of each other (except for Ivan which is locked in the beginning).

MoritzBradtke
09-30-2015, 11:49 AM
they have said haven is the beginners campaign and the easiest so i would start with that, dungeon and siylvan are harder ones, i dont know about the others