PDA

View Full Version : Revelations- missing achievements

PhilyG213
09-29-2015, 08:31 PM
So I just decided to check out all my achievements on Uplay and when I came to Revelations I discovered that I had 3 of them missing which is just not true because I remember completing them. They were the achievements for collecting all of the animus data pieces, the one where I had to punch Duccio and the one where I had to poison a guard who had to kill 3 civilians. Then I started the game, went to the achievements section and saw that I had them completed. What does that mean if Uplay won't acknowledge my achievements but the game does???

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Sounds bizarre,
Have you tried reconnecting your internet and see if uplay will resync it.

You should try support? Im lost:confused:

PhilyG213
09-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Nope it didn't resync it. Maybe I do need to use the support.

Locopells
09-30-2015, 03:32 PM
This happened to me as well, something weird with the way Uplay stores them for just that one game.

YazX_
10-01-2015, 09:02 PM
yep happened to me too, i lost almost 1/3 of achievements although i unlocked them all 100%, this was a while back, i believe achievements system got updated after revelations which resulted to reset some achievements for some users.

PhilyG213
10-21-2015, 08:37 PM
yep happened to me too, i lost almost 1/3 of achievements although i unlocked them all 100%, this was a while back, i believe achievements system got updated after revelations which resulted to reset some achievements for some users.

This happened to me as well, something weird with the way Uplay stores them for just that one game.

Should I be worried now and contact the support or is everything alright even though I lost 3 achievements???

Locopells
10-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Support weren't much help on the issue. I fixed it myself by finding a file online that sorted it, but I've reinstalled since then, and they've stayed unlocked - although with no unlock date/time, which suggest that Support may have just unlocked them all.

dams.michal
10-27-2015, 10:53 PM
I have the same problem, but the achievements for punching Duccio and the one where I had to poison a guard who had to kill 3 civilians could be unlocked again in new game. Unfortunately Capped achievement for collecting 100 animus data fragments won't unlock even in new game. I contacted support 21.10.2015, but they didn't answer (ticket number: 02488169).

Locopells
10-28-2015, 09:02 AM
OK, shut down Uplay and try putting this:

http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/ZZ1K4qhx/file.html

here:

C:\Users\INSERT USERNAME HERE\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\spool\RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS FOLDER

Backup any existing version first! Then restart Uplay, and see what happens.

dams.michal
10-28-2015, 06:19 PM
OK, shut down Uplay and try putting this:

http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/ZZ1K4qhx/file.html

here:

C:\Users\INSERT USERNAME HERE\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\spool\RANDOM NUMBERS AND LETTERS FOLDER

Backup any existing version first! Then restart Uplay, and see what happens.

Just putting this file didn't change anything (there was no file to overwrite). Achievement is still locked in Uplay.

Locopells
10-29-2015, 12:58 PM
Damm, looks like they changed it, that fixed it for me, but then that was the old version of Uplay. I'm outta ideas in that case, sorry.

dams.michal
10-29-2015, 04:43 PM
I just want to have all achievements unlocked but support won't answer anything to my problem :(

Jessigirl2013
11-01-2015, 12:13 PM
If you get a save file online with 100% I guess you would get the achievements you lost

dams.michal
11-02-2015, 09:18 AM
I have mine 100% save with everything unlocked and another one with only animus data fragments collected (except 1 fragment).

Typerwriter
11-14-2015, 01:43 AM
I have mine 100% save with everything unlocked and another one with only animus data fragments collected (except 1 fragment).

I had the same exact problem, with the same exact achievements missing. Here's what I did:

1. Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[ID-Number]\40"
2. Back up the file named "1.save" (that's where all the in-game achievement is located)
3. Delete that file.
4. Go to Offline mode in uPlay.
5. Start the game, check your in-game Achievements. If all goes well, all should be marked as "Incomplete" now.
6. Turn off the game, go to Online mode, start the game again. There should be a notification telling you there's a mismatch between local save and cloud save. Choose local save.
7. Collect your last data fragment. uPlay should register them now. (You might want to back your 2.save/3.save/4.save files before this just in case)

Voila! Then, to restore your in-game Achievements:

8. Turn off the game again. Go to Offline mode (THIS IS IMPORTANT. Else uPlay would overwrite your save.)
9. Restore your backed "1.save" file.
10. Turn the game back on. Goof around so the game would save something.
11. Turn the game off again. Go to online mode. There should be a notification about saves mismatch again. Choose local again.

And there you have it. Hopefully this is helpful and not confusing.

dams.michal
11-27-2015, 02:33 PM
After Uplay update I could unlock the achievement without any problems in game.