PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Keybinding issues...

Abelard_Svenson
09-29-2015, 08:19 PM
1. I've changed keybindings and now can't reset them for deafults (for exaple: Camera up key mystically disappeared from keybindings list). Reset deafults button affects only video settings.
2. I can't unbind some interface buttons (e.g. Game menu window, Combat window, Dialogue window). After I unbind them & press save, game just reset them to deafults.
3. Just noticed: no preorder items (Might & Magic Heroes VII Preorder Deluxe - Uplay activation steam key used + steam & uplay show that i have this DLC).

rastamoneq
09-29-2015, 08:37 PM
Hey, same here and unfortunately it's not that easy to fix it without mining the game files. I mean, I guess it's about adding the commands into the .ini files manually, which is... bad :P

RobvD84
09-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Well this whole game is 1 big huge bugfest. I should have known when playing the beta a couple of weeks ago that they would never get this game ready. This game should have been delayed for 6 months at the very least.

rastamoneq
09-29-2015, 08:47 PM
This game should've been in open betas, not just for the cropped fanbase that pre-ordered, as I bet there's a lot of people that would find the bugs out as soon as they could get their hands on the game and were unable due to the strange beta policy they've always led with this franchise... Well, what can I say, it makes me sad I can't enjoy it at the moment. Is it some kind of curse of 2015th with those games? I mean, first Arkam Knight, then this one... Why?!

RobvD84
09-29-2015, 09:03 PM
Well partly it is Ubi HQ to blame who gave this team only a small budget and limited time to work on this game. But now they have even more to work on. Also i never found how they did the beta proffesional.

Abelard_Svenson
09-29-2015, 09:09 PM
My solution:
1. Go to ...\documents\my games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Config
2. Delete MMH7Input.ini
3. Run the game (as for me 1st run after this file manipulation caused game to crash)
4. Keybindings now reset to deafults