PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play with.

pindaaaz
09-29-2015, 07:17 PM
I am looking for people to play with on PC. Who can use their Mic and play seriously! Thanks

Add me!

DAWN-DaMann22
09-29-2015, 09:23 PM
If you're wanting to play seriously then join my community at Quantum Dawn Gaming, QuantumDawn.com. We have 24/7 teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) ready to go come December 1. We have gotten the hang from playing the beta and I am more than excited with just the sample we got. So if you're getting the full game join our community at the previously mentioned website and teamspeak server.

Also if you're interested in play other games with us until then, we have divisions in Guild Wars 2, Warframe, Path of Exile, Planetside 2, and more. Upcoming games we are going to have a clan in also include The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. So join us if you're interested even if you are or are not going to play RS:S.

Lister4711
09-30-2015, 01:57 PM
Hello Check this link

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1276392-Forgotten-Honor-Rainbow-6-Siege-Group-now-open

We at this time are formiing a competitive team, spots are first come first to get in. We also have other groups and campaigns you can take part in.