PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Edition - where are my 4 artefacts/portraits?

oreofrijj
09-29-2015, 05:20 PM
I bought the Deluxe Edition which comes with 4 exclusive artefacts and portraits.

Can someone please explain to me how I get the artefacts/portraits?

They are 'owned' in my Uplay profile so I don't need to activate anything... I tried to play a non campaign game but the artefacts don't show up.

Help!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi oreofrijj, We’re looking at delivering these bonuses as soon as possible.

Regards

oreofrijj
09-29-2015, 05:35 PM
Thank you Moshi, I thought they were delivered at the same time as the game.
Can't wait to receive them so I can use my exclusive advantage!!!! :D

oreofrijj
09-30-2015, 05:31 PM
Moshi,

I can see the hero in my custom game selection but... what about the artefacts? How do I check if I have them or not? Are they given to my hero each campaign scenario or?

Also, I unlocked the 6 artefacts on Uplay but cannot see what they are... is there a way to find out?

Guidance is appreciated.

cossacking
09-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Also, I unlocked the 6 artefacts on Uplay but cannot see what they are... is there a way to find out?

Make sure they are enabled in settings (off by default). The checkbox tooltip explains everything else.

Shigom
09-30-2015, 08:42 PM
and what is preorder bonus portraits? where can I see them?

victorash
09-30-2015, 10:06 PM
In the Known Issues thread it is said
"[Pre-Order Content] How to find artefacts?

Pre-order artefacts are available in Ivanís Campaign."

I also unlocked the 6 artifacts. Can't say exactly from their description, but in some part I understood that they are new and will appear in custom maps and in other part i understood that they are 6 random artifacts that appear extra on the custom map

Shigom
09-30-2015, 10:10 PM
Yes, but there is also "Pre-order Heroes" under DLC section of the game, where can we find them and what is it?

victorash
09-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Don't know if they are heroes, i think they are only portraits that maybe we'll be able to use on forums/blog. The only new hero is Solmyr

Shigom
10-01-2015, 09:50 AM
I have checked both uplay and portal (blog) avatars, and there are no any new bonus items. So, can anyone tell us where we can find these content (Pre-order Heroes)?

Bodo131
10-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello,
I have bought the dvd version of the game with a preorder bonus code for 4 portraits and artifacts.
But i cant activate them, i try it under product regystration with my code but nothing happens only my account had got freezen for a day.

Hallo,
Ich habe die DVD Version des Spiels gekauft mit einem Vorbesteller Bonus Code von Amazon fŁr 4 Bilder und Artefakte,
aber ich kann diese nicht aktivieren, ich habe es unter produkt registrierung versucht und das einzigste was passierte war das mein Account kurzzeitig gesperrt war.

oreofrijj
10-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Make sure they are enabled in settings (off by default). The checkbox tooltip explains everything else.
This is a sepate set of artefacts - I have enabled this but I do not receive any artefacts when I start any custom game. If these are artefacts added to the pool of artefacts to be discovered during the game then it should be clarified, and the names of said artefacts spelt out so players know.

In the Known Issues thread it is said
"[Pre-Order Content] How to find artefacts?

Pre-order artefacts are available in Ivanís Campaign."
I saw that but how about the other campaign/scenaros/custom games? I haven't got to Ivar's campaign yet -.-

And as other players have mentioned: I cannot find portraits either, only hero Solymnir (whoever you spell it) in custom games.

victorash
10-02-2015, 09:57 PM
About the 6 artefacts: From what I know these artefacts are added to the random pool, you don't start with them and you get them only in custom maps.
The 4 artefacts you get them only in ivans campaign, not in others
In another post a mod posted that they are working to activate this content, so it's not here now.
I don't know for a place where they are described... I'm also curious about them.
We'll get them in the end... I don't think they are game changers, so game is not affected by this delay = probably they aren't a priority now, but resolving game breaking bugs is