PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Campaign start, while they talking they dont move

Sephicloud1989
09-29-2015, 04:35 PM
Hello,

is that intendent? It looks so weird......
They talk but they dont move while they sitting at the table...hope u know what scene i mean.....

preiswind
09-29-2015, 04:38 PM
It looks the same for me... also it looked that way yesterday during the pre-beta stream for ubisoft themselves so I don't think it is a bug...
I mean it was just in work for 5 years, you can't expect that characters move their mouths while speaking... /s

Ju4l
09-29-2015, 05:50 PM
I have the same too.

I'm still wondering if it's a bug or not.

I'm usually not a hater but WTF Ubi-dudes ? Didn't you saw how ridiculous that looks ? I prefer a hundred times art works non animated to illustrate the campaign than this really odd looking sh*t !

Ubisoft, please tell us it's a bug :'( If not for your own sake please tell us it's a bug anyway, don't tell you released it like that on purpose...

P.S. : the game seems good btw but this cutscene kind of broke the mirror for me :/

Rineum
09-29-2015, 06:00 PM
It has to be a bug. Especially main guy with mouth open. I doubt they would deliver stuff like that on purpose.

RobvD84
09-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Nah i think it was intended, especially considering the budget they had.

lurgo2000
09-29-2015, 06:25 PM
I have the same issue and I pray that it's a bug! I am sorry to say it, but it really looks awful.

dansun22
09-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Yes, it is garbage.

Shigom
09-29-2015, 07:40 PM
do you know how to start this cinematic again? when I click on Campaign now, I have campaign choose, without this cinematic? was it only one time?

part-iii
09-30-2015, 07:35 AM
Hello,

is that intendent? It looks so weird......
They talk but they dont move while they sitting at the table...hope u know what scene i mean.....

Hahahaha
It looked so rediculous...
I laughed my *** of.

AT First i thought it was some Video Bug by my gpu, but After noticing how it zoomed in and out i understood that this is actually intended... They speak without even moving their lips.. 😂 😂 😂

The last time i SAW something like this from a serious game , was about 8 years ago or even more...

Oh man... Ubisoft what did u think

RobvD84
09-30-2015, 07:39 AM
You know low budget/resources and limited time can do things like this with a game. Blame Ubi HQ for treating this game like a indie game. I think the team has tried it's best.