PDA

View Full Version : Loving the game so far, I have one question (maybe bug?)

wolfing1
09-29-2015, 03:26 PM
Started with the earliest campaign (the wizards). Loving it so far, but I don't know if it's working as designed or a bug. One of my two armies has 3 elementals (1 fire, 1 earth, 1 air) and 3 of the little fire guys, but when I enter combat it won't let me place the fire elemental, it doesn't even show in the list of things to place (it is in my army though). Why would that be?

alkoriak
09-29-2015, 03:36 PM
Something similar happened in beta where you couldn't place all creatures. A workaround was to use the autoplacement feature and then only appear the lost troops or split a stack but in your case it's not possible unless you first stack the 3 cabirs together. Not sure it's the same problem though.

wolfing1
09-29-2015, 03:59 PM
Hmm... I rearanged my troops outside of combat (the 3 cabirs were together btw). So far it's working ok. One thing I noticed in a subsequent battle is that when placing the armies the cabirs' original placement was like 2 squares ahead of the others (I moved it back to the rear), didn't know I could place creatures so far? (used to old heroes were only the first 2 rows were usable).
ADD: ok, next battle, the cabirs don't show in the creature list and I can't place it, but doing what you said (autoplacement) it now shows fine. Definitely a bug.

alkoriak
09-29-2015, 05:20 PM
If you have tactics you can place the units in the first 3 rows and later you can deploy up to 9 stacks.