PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Console Bundle

UWontLikeMe
09-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Hey Community,

i just wanted to ask, will there be a For Honor Console Bundle ?

BR

TheEnglishGent
09-29-2015, 04:08 PM
By console bundle, I assume you mean like "buy X console and get For Honour for free"?

Either way, it's way too early to tell.
Also I think that's more down to the Console developers (Microsoft / Sony) than the publishers (Ubisoft)

An0ther_Player
09-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Great idea, would be nice! :)

UWontLikeMe
09-30-2015, 07:07 PM
By console bundle, I assume you mean like "buy X console and get For Honour for free"?

Either way, it's way too early to tell.
Also I think that's more down to the Console developers (Microsoft / Sony) than the publishers (Ubisoft)

Yes thats what i mean, with a special design on the Xbox/PS4

TheEnglishGent
10-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Yes thats what i mean, with a special design on the Xbox/PS4

Oooh a For Honour console skin would be pretty awesome!

Dead1y-Derri
10-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Since Sony seem to be on some kind of deal with For Honor. I can imagine we will see at least see a For Honor PS4 bundle with the PS4 and controller etc all For Honor Themed.

TheEnglishGent
10-06-2015, 06:01 AM
Since Sony seem to be on some kind of deal with For Honor.

They are?.. Where do you get that idea from?

Dead1y-Derri
10-06-2015, 09:32 AM
They are?.. Where do you get that idea from?

I get that idea from two things.

1) The console that the game has been played on at every single event has been the PS4.
2) Big announcements for the game have been made at Sony related events e.g. The Oni reveal trailer was shown at the Sony Conference in Japan I believe.

In the past when Ubisoft has been in partnership with various companies like Sony or Microsoft they've shown trailers for games at their events. For example last year they showed AC Unity at the Microsoft conference, all gameplay up until the game was released was on Xbox.

Previously Black Flag was shown at the sony E3 conference I believe and subsequently I believe had some kind of exclusive gameplay for PS4,

Same with Watch Dogs and I believe this year it's the same with AC Syndicate.

Just like currently all Division gameplay has came from the XB1.

Its not set in stone but all this kind of gives me the impression that they've at least got some kind of agreement. It might just be to forefront the PS4 by showing all gameplay on a PS4. Or it could be that they like the PS4. I don't know but because they've announcements at Sony related events, that's what's making me think this.

Its just a hunch.

TheEnglishGent
10-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Its just a hunch.

Ahh nice!
You're probably right! AC: Syndicate was being played off PS4 at EGX; same with Rainbow 6: Siege. And as you said, The Division was on Xbox One's. Will be interesting to see, that's for sure!

Shanneldizzied
11-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Ahh nice!
You're probably right! AC: Syndicate was being played off PS4 at EGX; same with Rainbow 6: Siege. And as you said, The Division was on Xbox One's. Will be interesting to see, that's for sure! Can we get a bundle with FOR HONOR.

SURESHOT22
11-03-2017, 12:45 PM
It would be awesome but it's pretty much guaranteed it's not going to happen now. They do bundles for games that are just coming out not ones that have been out for almost a year.