PDA

View Full Version : Penny Dreadful missions

driveinns
09-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Dear Ubisoft. I am a long time supporter of your games, and I remain a dismayed one at that. I tend to play them on Xbox (formerly) 360 and now on the one. Also on P.C. I am dismayed at the fact that every time there is a new game I have to miss out on content. This time around for Assassin's Creed Syndicate it's Penny Dreadful missions. This game is a game made in a time period that I personally find fascinating. Now I don't mind if they are exclusive for a short period of time, BUT from experience in the past (Avelline missions) among others, I have come to realise that as an Xbox player I am likely to never see this content and that makes me sad and a little angry.

It's not like the Xbox community here get anything exclusive from you? Why is that?

Please reconsider this. At least let me buy the damn thing, because I would!

So consider this message an imploring request from a long time fan, I mean where most were mean to Unity I actually quite loved that game, and it's DLC. So please, please make this available to me and to the Xbox community.

Jason from Australia.

Going4Quests
09-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Sony pays companies for exclusives, Phil Spencer revealed so in an article. It makes sense, since PC & Xbox One are more popular than PlayStation for Assassin's Creed anno 2015, basing on the forums.

And that said, PC has also higher graphics.

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 07:42 PM
As I've mentioned on another thread the newest trailer states that they are "first" on PS4.

*nods awesome tophat

Your welcome :rolleyes: