PDA

View Full Version : Templars Discussion Syndicate

legendvinu
09-28-2015, 09:02 AM
WOW The main villian(Templar head) is great I saw the story trailer wow BOOMED in that a guy coming trying to tell something to Templar head Mr.Crawford Starrick while he is playing piano and enjoying it then Starrick shoots him BOOM wow now it's getting started I loved it and That looks like a perfect Templar.he says "I told to you not to disturb me" i got goosebumps wow . I think he is gonna be different and his mission is gonna be challenging for us looking foreword to see

strigoi1958
09-28-2015, 07:01 PM
Well I've heard the person working on Syndicate worked on far cry 3... Which is the game with the best collection of larger than life characters... You cannot help liking them even though some of them are the most evil characters ever... If Syndicates characters are even half as enjoyable as fc3 I will replay this at least 10 times as well. :)

legendvinu
09-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Well I've heard the person working on Syndicate worked on far cry 3... Which is the game with the best collection of larger than life characters... You cannot help liking them even though some of them are the most evil characters ever... If Syndicates characters are even half as enjoyable as fc3 I will replay this at least 10 times as well. :)

me tooo

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 06:39 PM
Haha... 'Templar head' :rolleyes:

Do we need to but a spoiler warning on this thread?;)

Seems a bit spoilerish as we would be discussing the Templar leaders and the like.

I agree, They have seemed to go a darker route for Syndicate.
The mad doctor seemed like his character has been taken out of GTA in my opinion ;) Anyone else noticed this?

My only gripe is that it just seems bizarre that Templars are walking around in stupid obvious outfits.
Its like a giant target for assassins ;) UBI knew the assassin robes were too stark for Victorian London... so why make the Templars now look obvious??

Not only that but would the public wonder what Insignia it is? Have UBI forgotten that they were a secret organisation....:rolleyes:

legendvinu
09-30-2015, 07:16 AM
Haha... 'Templar head' :rolleyes:

Do we need to but a spoiler warning on this thread?;)

Seems a bit spoilerish as we would be discussing the Templar leaders and the like.

I agree, They have seemed to go a darker route for Syndicate.
The mad doctor seemed like his character has been taken out of GTA in my opinion ;) Anyone else noticed this?

My only gripe is that it just seems bizarre that Templars are walking around in stupid obvious outfits.
Its like a giant target for assassins ;) UBI knew the assassin robes were too stark for Victorian London... so why make the Templars now look obvious??

Not only that but would the public wonder what Insignia it is? Have UBI forgotten that they were a secret organisation....:rolleyes:

To your Answers Jessigirl2013 I don't think we should need a Spoiler alert;)
Nope I haven't noticed that MAD although his face seems :D
I think you forgot they are going to modern world were swords are not allowed You would get arrested;).what you have to understand is that gameplay should change like this and we(fans) have to understand that in London they are in control(templars) and it's pretty obvious that they can walk freely and wear anything all that was done because it looks fun to play and can introduce lovely weapons like rook sword .:rolleyes: in present day templars have Abstargo industry (modernised) public knows it but what about assassins?!! :eek:

jonathan7882
09-30-2015, 08:04 PM
I just saw it and now I wish I had a time machine lol. Oh well hopefully the pic delay means no big issues.

Jessigirl2013
10-03-2015, 05:59 PM
To your Answers Jessigirl2013 I don't think we should need a Spoiler alert;)

I just saw it and now I wish I had a time machine lol. Oh well hopefully the pic delay means no big issues.
Are you sure?:rolleyes:

Nope I haven't noticed that MAD although his face seems :D
I think you forgot they are going to modern world were swords are not allowed You would get arrested;).
I think you misunderstood what I said.
Did I mention swords???? No. :confused:
I just don't understand how a "secret" organisations members parade around with a giant insignia showing assassins and the public who they are.

what you have to understand is that gameplay should change like this and we(fans) have to understand that in London they are in control(templars) and it's pretty obvious that they can walk freely and wear anything all that was done because it looks fun to play and can introduce lovely weapons like rook sword .:rolleyes: in present day templars have Abstargo industry (modernised) public knows it but what about assassins?!! :eek:
Yet again... You clearly didn't understand what I said.....

The public don't know about Templars.
In their eyes they are only known as Abstergo.:rolleyes:

The public don't know about the assassins either.;)

Didn't you know? :rolleyes:

Yikes, Did you see any spoilers you didn't know?

jonathan7882
10-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Nah don't think so.

Jessigirl2013
10-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Nah don't think so.

;)

legendvinu
10-04-2015, 11:05 AM
[/B][/U]

Are you sure?:rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood what I said.
Did I mention swords???? No. :confused:
I just don't understand how a "secret" organisations members parade around with a giant insignia showing assassins and the public who they are.

Yet again... You clearly didn't understand what I said.....

The public don't know about Templars.
In their eyes they are only known as Abstergo.:rolleyes:

The public don't know about the assassins either.;)

Didn't you know? :rolleyes:

I think you have to see the video which Locopells have posted and You should it will get clear what I have said and the relation atleast story trailer video:o In that video the person playing video explained why I just don't understand how a "secret" organisations members parade around with a giant insignia showing assassins and the public who they are