PDA

View Full Version : WTF...? Ubi

Forsaken221
09-28-2015, 04:56 AM
What in the hell is going on with you guys? first you press a game to release to early and disappoint your huge fan base. now you've updated you app, which is just a dress up, you haven't actually changed anything except that all my games are ****ed up now, one starts in window mode half the time, another won't respond to the xbox controller, along with other issue, all since your bull **** update. what is going on with this, have you guys become such income ***** that you've forgotten you have to take care of the people who are loyal to you, GET YOUR **** TOGETHER... one more **** up like unity and you'll be declaring bankruptcy inside of two years... and fix the ****in app

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 07:12 PM
What app? I don't think anyone cares about it, Everybody deleted it as soon as they realised it wasn't needed for Unity ;)

We're not UBI ;).

Don't tell them to fix the app, tell them to delete it, Its pointless and unnecessary. ;)

Expect Syndicate to be a lot better, with UBIs PR in tatters they wouldn't be stupid enough to release another unfinished game.:rolleyes:

legendvinu
09-30-2015, 06:38 AM
What in the hell is going on with you guys? first you press a game to release to early and disappoint your huge fan base. now you've updated you app, which is just a dress up, you haven't actually changed anything except that all my games are ****ed up now, one starts in window mode half the time, another won't respond to the xbox controller, along with other issue, all since your bull **** update. what is going on with this, have you guys become such income ***** that you've forgotten you have to take care of the people who are loyal to you, GET YOUR **** TOGETHER... one more **** up like unity and you'll be declaring bankruptcy inside of two years... and fix the ****in app

COOL down Mr.Forsaken221 calm down what ever UBI is doing they are giving their best I know them and about app they will make it run and please play game enjoy lot and have fun app is not necessary to play game as Jessigirl2013 says.so pls calm down have a snack and enjoy the treasure:o:D

Mr_Shade
09-30-2015, 09:47 AM
By App - it appears they mean Uplay PC client?

That is required to play the game on PC.

strigoi1958
09-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Having read Forsakens other posts... yes he is talking about uplay.... the only problems I have had are caused by win 10 and its conflicts with drivers... for some reason if win 10 doesn't "think" a driver is up to date it causes problems.... audio drivers stop so many games (not just uplay games) that I've disabled all of them except my headset. But win 10 is great and it will sort itself out soon.

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 06:53 AM
Having read Forsakens other posts... yes he is talking about uplay.... the only problems I have had are caused by win 10 and its conflicts with drivers... for some reason if win 10 doesn't "think" a driver is up to date it causes problems.... audio drivers stop so many games (not just uplay games) that I've disabled all of them except my headset. But win 10 is great and it will sort itself out soon.

That's why I din't upgrade