PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity Sound Issues

danztronic
09-27-2015, 11:53 PM
I recently purchased an XBOX One and purchased the Creed Unity electronic download version from the Xbox Store, I started playing the game and have recently found that when the characters talk, I cannot hear them. When I first started playing, I could hear their voices but now I can't. All my other games sound levels works perfectly so it's not my sound system however it is only this game that has this problem.

All the sound levels in the options are turned to 10/10. Are you able to provide some information on how to fix this as I love the game series and would like to play the game with actual character voices.

Please help.

Thanks

Geoff

Jackdaw951
09-28-2015, 01:34 PM
I have the download version of the game on the One myself. No problems of that sort here, ever. (Had the game since November of last year, and played it extensively.) My suggestion would be to check your language options. I think you can choose more than just English (French, at least). Perhaps that got messed up somehow, and "refreshing" it by selecting another language, then English again might cure your ills.

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 08:47 PM
I have the download version of the game on the One myself. No problems of that sort here, ever. (Had the game since November of last year, and played it extensively.) My suggestion would be to check your language options. I think you can choose more than just English (French, at least). Perhaps that got messed up somehow, and "refreshing" it by selecting another language, then English again might cure your ills.

Firstly, great sig :rolleyes:

For an issue like this only support can help.