PDA

View Full Version : Menu keeps scrolling up

KentuckyKutKip
09-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Could anyone help me with the problem that the selection in the menu screen keeps scrolling upwards?.. I have already tried to reinstall the game and that does not work.

If you could give me any suggestions, they are welcome..

MIGHTY311205
09-27-2015, 03:30 PM
I have this problem too. How to fix this bug? :o

CodyBailey
09-28-2015, 05:10 AM
Could anyone help me with the problem that the selection in the menu screen keeps scrolling upwards?.. I have already tried to reinstall the game and that does not work.

If you could give me any suggestions, they are welcome..

I had this problem as well. I fixed it by going into the device manager and disabling any joysticks under the 'Human Interface Devices' tab. Hope this works for everyone else.

KentuckyKutKip
09-28-2015, 05:54 PM
I had this problem as well. I fixed it by going into the device manager and disabling any joysticks under the 'Human Interface Devices' tab. Hope this works for everyone else.

Thank you sooooo much CodyBailey!! this really helped and I can play in pease now :) thank you!! :D

Ravengen
11-24-2015, 09:13 PM
This has worked for me too !!!! Thanks

I was looking for a solution for a long time, from the closed beta.

Kross Celestia
12-31-2015, 04:23 AM

I cant find that anywhere. Where did you find that?

ForceReconNeo
12-31-2015, 04:31 AM
right click "My Computer" and goto "properties", then device manager...

MR.Awesome0089
08-24-2017, 04:37 PM
thank you so much buddy u made my day.it really works.

Maxen-101
02-24-2018, 08:33 PM

I'm using a laptop. Mine doesn't scroll up in the menu but instead scrolls down. I'm looking at my Human Interface Devices right now and all I see is "HID-compliant touch pad", "HID-compliant vendor-defined device", "I2C HID Device" and "Microsoft Input Configuration Device". This doesn't sound like anything that you mentioned and I'm afraid to disable the above listed. Help please?

Kaimanic
06-21-2018, 04:57 PM
To disable the controller is not a solution for me, because i want to play it with my gamepad and not with a stupid keyboard.