PDA

View Full Version : couple of tiny bugs, did u notice them?

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:46 PM
i noticed the former in the Hurricane: when yr cockpit is peppered with bullet holes and u r flying with mirror on, u can see the crack of the front holes on the mirror as well (not the reflection, the real holes textures pass thru the mirror).
Another phisical bug is on the P-47 landing gear:
Take off at full throttle and as yr plane starts to gain speed pull the stick to the belly, yr plane will come up and after a while the left wing will drop. As the left wheel will touch the ground and the gear strut will compress the right gear will do it as well!
Can u try out and see if it happens to u as well?

SJ

http://www.il2sturmovik.it/topbar2.jpg

Visita il portale italiano di IL-2 Sturmovik!!!

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:46 PM
i noticed the former in the Hurricane: when yr cockpit is peppered with bullet holes and u r flying with mirror on, u can see the crack of the front holes on the mirror as well (not the reflection, the real holes textures pass thru the mirror).
Another phisical bug is on the P-47 landing gear:
Take off at full throttle and as yr plane starts to gain speed pull the stick to the belly, yr plane will come up and after a while the left wing will drop. As the left wheel will touch the ground and the gear strut will compress the right gear will do it as well!
Can u try out and see if it happens to u as well?

SJ

http://www.il2sturmovik.it/topbar2.jpg

Visita il portale italiano di IL-2 Sturmovik!!!

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 12:40 AM
The P47 strut movement doesnt count as a bug.This is just not modeled...YET.The ground effects modeling in FB though is way past other sims amd for a flight sim its really good considering.The next sim will probably be way more advanced in ground handling/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-22-2003, 01:08 AM
Wolfstriked wrote:
- The P47 strut movement doesnt count as a bug.This is
- just not modeled...

Just a little..
Indeed it seem funny, but the P-47 had telescopic landing gear(ad literam), du to the fact that the fusselage space was too small, and the distance between the right and lefet gear was too large, the gaer was telescopic, and after raising it, simply became shorter.
Anyway this may not be the solution..
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

"The show must go on..."