PDA

View Full Version : London Brotherhood lead by The Council?

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 10:09 PM
So I was reading some pages on the Assassin's Creed wiki, and I discovered that - according to a certain page - the British Assassins during the Industrial revolution were lead by The Council located in Paris. So, any chance we'll learn more what happend with Arno Dorian post Unity maybe? Perhaps we can even see The Council in game again, seeing Syndicate runs on the Unity engine, so the location could be copied over?

Here is the page containing the information! http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_Council

By 1868, the British Brotherhood was also led by a Council, who was reluctant to take action against the Templars controlling London. Disobeying their elders, the Frye twins neverless traveled to London, to help the leader of the weakened Assassins remaining in the city, Henry Green.[3]

Farlander1991
09-26-2015, 10:14 PM
the British Brotherhood was also led by a Council,

'A' Council, not 'the' Council. France has its Council, the british brotherhood has its. Different councils.

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 10:16 PM
Hm misread through my hype then. Not a chance it was this council? I find it hard to believe theres still a council in the templar run London. And the council in paris did some Europe business, sometimes even America too. :P

HDinHB
09-26-2015, 10:47 PM
I figured Henry Green and the Fryes would be their own council.

Farlander1991
09-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Hm misread through my hype then. Not a chance it was this council? I find it hard to believe theres still a council in the templar run London. And the council in paris did some Europe business, sometimes even America too. :P

There's no Council in London, it's based elsewhere. Henry Green in one of the walkthroughs says something like, and I'm paraphrasing here, 'good that Council has finally sent back-up' (meaning that Council is elsewhere, possibly Crawley where we start the game?), and the tone in Jacob's reply was something like 'yeeeaah... good' which is pure conjecture but sounds awkward enough to make me believe that the Council, in fact, did not sent anybody anywhere and the Fryes went to London on their own to free it.

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 11:04 PM
Hm, too bad, was hoping on more stuff of the paris council. :P

Altair1789
09-27-2015, 02:18 AM
Damn, I hate that there's a council for the British assassins. I think it's a stupid thing for the assassins to have. The French council in the 18th century was a particularly wasteful one, I wish Arno joined Bellec in destroying it and all who support it. I was liking the idea that the templars had full control, and Jacob, Evie, and Henry would restore the assassin order in London. Reminded me of Connor and Achilles

VestigialLlama4
09-27-2015, 05:58 AM
Early Leaked audio suggested that it was a kind of international Council. The gameplay video dialogue refers to George and apparently leaked audio from Spanish translation said that it was George Westinghouse, the real-life American pioneer of Alternative Current. Other details from that leak, starting from Crawley, Evie and Jacob's dad, checks out.

I personally don't like the Council concept at all. It seems like some new gimmick foisted on from Unity and it seems very uh...tinfoilish. I liked the way different Assassins interacted in AC1-ACR and even the War Letters in Rogue where Achilles wrote these letters to different Assassins and they were all like, "You seem like a cool guy but I am so far away, anytime you come here, drop in." Practically no one liked the Council in Unity especially since three of the major Assassins (mirabeau, bellec, arno) all complain about it throughout the game. I guess they kind of like the idea of "internal rebellion within the ranks".

Besides the Assassins are not a Council, they are a Brotherhood.

Going4Quests
09-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Early Leaked audio suggested that it was a kind of international Council. The gameplay video dialogue refers to George and apparently leaked audio from Spanish translation said that it was George Westinghouse, the real-life American pioneer of Alternative Current. Other details from that leak, starting from Crawley, Evie and Jacob's dad, checks out.

I personally don't like the Council concept at all. It seems like some new gimmick foisted on from Unity and it seems very uh...tinfoilish. I liked the way different Assassins interacted in AC1-ACR and even the War Letters in Rogue where Achilles wrote these letters to different Assassins and they were all like, "You seem like a cool guy but I am so far away, anytime you come here, drop in." Practically no one liked the Council in Unity especially since three of the major Assassins (mirabeau, bellec, arno) all complain about it throughout the game. I guess they kind of like the idea of "internal rebellion within the ranks".

Besides the Assassins are not a Council, they are a Brotherhood.
Read again the war letters. The Parisian Council made the Aquila for Achilles.