PDA

View Full Version : [PC] How to disable uplay controller support?

avarietyofgrant
09-26-2015, 09:40 PM
Hello,

As the title states, I want to disable the controller support that uplay has, due to it causing freezing with my DS4 device and the tool I use to map it as a xbox 360 controller. I can't seem to find an option in settings for it, so I'm wondering is there a file I can delete? I tried looking through the posts here and on Google but they all seem to just come up with games themselves and controllers not working, not my specific issue.

Makomas
10-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Hello,

As the title states, I want to disable the controller support that uplay has, due to it causing freezing with my DS4 device and the tool I use to map it as a xbox 360 controller. I can't seem to find an option in settings for it, so I'm wondering is there a file I can delete? I tried looking through the posts here and on Google but they all seem to just come up with games themselves and controllers not working, not my specific issue.

All you must do is find xinput1_3.dll file in the uplay folder.
The default directory for me is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
Either delete it or just relocated or rename to xinput1_3.dll.bak (I recommend this one)

Hope this helps :D

PS: If you cant view the .dll just google "how to show file extension" do this only if you wish to rename it

BoromiRofGeo
12-18-2016, 11:55 AM
have same issue
ive deleted xinput dll file, pc still hard locks.