PDA

View Full Version : New Modern Day Info (Spoilers)

Sorrosyss
09-26-2015, 09:38 PM
Gah, was trying to avoid spoilers then I got pointed at a certain video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySIEi2ocikk&feature=youtu.be

I daresay it will get taken down shortly, but it revealed some interesting points...

In case the vid disappears.

- Juno appears and calls to the player, as the Cipher (a term we know from AC4, and Rogue, but Desmond got called that too.). She creates a rift within the Victorian London setting above the Thames.

The database People section contains the following names under Present Day:

Ŕlvaro Gramática
Bishop
Isabelle Ardant
Juno
Otso Berg
Rebecca Crane
Shaun Hastings
Violet De Costa

VestigialLlama4
09-26-2015, 09:50 PM
Gah, was trying to avoid spoilers then I got pointed at a certain video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySIEi2ocikk&feature=youtu.be

I daresay it will get taken down shortly, but it revealed some interesting points...

In case the vid disappears.

- Juno appears and calls to the player, as the Cipher (a term we know from AC4). She creates a rift within the Victorian London setting above the Thames.

The database People section contains the following names under Present Day:

Ŕlvaro Gramática
Bishop
Isabelle Ardant
Juno
Otso Berg
Rebecca Crane
Shaun Hastings
Violet De Costa

IIRC Alvaro Grammatica was mentioned in Unity's Rift Files and Ardant has this wikia page here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Isabelle_Ardant).

It says that we encounter them in the Helix sessions, so I think we will see them physically in the game in some form. I have a feeling that since Otso Berg and that Da Costa woman (Assassin Hunters) are in the game, then there could be an altercation between them and the MD Assassins and maybe there will be casualties.

VoXngola
09-26-2015, 09:54 PM
I got my hopes up, but after a quick google search it turns out that Juno also called the Abstergo Entertainment research analyst (the guy we play in Black Flag) as well as the Helix research analyst (the guy we play in Rogue) "cipher". So...yeah.

Farlander1991
09-26-2015, 09:56 PM
I got my hopes up, but after a quick google search it turns out that Juno also called the Abstergo Entertainment research analyst (the guy we play in Black Flag) as well as the Helix research analyst (the guy we play in Rogue) "cipher". So...yeah.

Jupiter called Desmond 'cipher' as well.

Altair1789
09-26-2015, 09:59 PM
This doesn't mean much. It's still very possible that we'll be getting another Unity MD

VestigialLlama4
09-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Jupiter called Desmond 'cipher' as well.

I think it's an old habit of hers. In the First Civilization era, cipher must be what they call all human slaves, likewise each slave marked by a number. So it's essentially a slur on their part, much like some real-world phrases used in similar situations. Weirdly she seems to have finally acknowledged Desmond on a first name basis.

Weirdly, I kind of like Juno, more than Minerva at any rate. I mean she's this creepy otherworldly figure outside humanity but in a sense I can see why she would do what she does. In a weird way, she's the most human of the First Civ, in that she's motivated by love, revenge and power and I hope they manage to find an idea that doesn't make her a Dark Lord to vanquish. I actually think her plans are not the old enslave humanity bit, it might be something else. But then I shouldn't expect too much from Ubisoft.

harsab
09-26-2015, 10:43 PM
ahhhhhhhh i don't know if i should watch this all these spoilers are ruining the game for me :(

Can anyone tell me if it's really a big spoiler or not? I pretty much know Juno will be in the game & we have returning characters but other then that i'm unaware.

Altair1789
09-26-2015, 11:00 PM
ahhhhhhhh i don't know if i should watch this all these spoilers are ruining the game for me :(

Can anyone tell me if it's really a big spoiler or not? I pretty much know Juno will be in the game & we have returning characters but other then that i'm unaware.

Have you avoided looking at the achievements list? If you have, you may want to stay away from this one

harsab
09-26-2015, 11:01 PM
Have you avoided looking at the achievements list? If you have, you may want to stay away from this one

lol nope i saw the achievements (even the secret ones).

Altair1789
09-26-2015, 11:37 PM
lol nope i saw the achievements (even the secret ones).

Then this one's probably fine. It's just what happens before you do the WW1 sim

Along with a list of MD characters

col_96
09-27-2015, 12:11 AM
Please don't circulate the video guys-

You just give him more credit for his betrayal.

Hope he enjoys his short lived fame.

ze_topazio
09-27-2015, 12:18 AM
Betrayal? who exactly is this guy for you to accuse him of betrayal? I feel like I'm missing something, I saw some of his videos in the past few days but I had never heard of him, is he someone important or something? and how come I didn't knew?

Alphacos007
09-27-2015, 03:18 AM
Then this one's probably fine. It's just what happens before you do the <SPOILER>

Along with a list of MD characters

Dude, please put spoiler tags? I didn't know about that...

RA503
09-27-2015, 04:50 AM
Awesome ! but the guy ruined his carreer exposing private things,if you pass forward privileged information this is not privileged anymore, if I can play games before release I will never ever will do that...
(you hear that ubsoft ? look for me !)

Hans684
09-27-2015, 07:57 AM
Looks like I might give it a chance after all, nothing beats Unity's pointless.

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 08:01 AM
This doesn't mean much. It's still very possible that we'll be getting another Unity MD

Unfortunately...

IMO if Syndicate surprises us with a proper modern day.. I would probably forget about all issues I have with it ;)

Altair1789
09-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Dude, please put spoiler tags? I didn't know about that...

Sorry, I thought we didn't have to put spoiler tags since the thread had a spoiler tag :( I'll edit the post

LieutenantRex
09-27-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm happy with this. As long as there is some tie in with the First Civ storyline, it's cool. I just want them to wrap that story portion up, brcause it should have ended in AC3.