PDA

View Full Version : Closed Apha

MrJoker.
09-26-2015, 01:27 PM
When we begin some early tests ( Closed Alpha ) and that there is a chance to participate in them?

An0ther_Player
09-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Yes, but my understanding is that, even with this we are not guaranted Alpha/beta access.

Dead1y-Derri
10-05-2015, 09:40 PM
As far as I'm aware.

Still no news on when we will get any kind of closed or open beta access. I believe it will be nearer launch which will likely be late 2016 from all the guess work we've put together.

coma987
10-05-2015, 09:46 PM
We know that it is coming, you should register to it through backstage program automatically, the demo was probably pre alpha, so Alpha might be soon. They have the game ready so they need ideas now and do them. They need to announce the vikings before the alpha comes so who knows. My guess is Alpha is really soon as I feel like Jason's beard can't get any more grey, Beta might be early 2016 and the game around middle 2016.

Dead1y-Derri
10-05-2015, 09:48 PM
We know that it is coming, you should register to it through backstage program automatically, the demo was probably pre alpha, so Alpha might be soon. They have the game ready so they need ideas now and do them. They need to announce the vikings before the alpha comes so who knows. My guess is Alpha is really soon as I feel like Jason's beard can't get any more grey, Beta might be early 2016 and the game around middle 2016.

AAA Games seem to be rarely released in the middle of the year. So I honestly think we won't see any kind of Alpha available until at least late 2016.

coma987
10-05-2015, 09:50 PM
AAA Games seem to be rarely released in the middle of the year. So I honestly think we won't see any kind of Alpha available until at least late 2016.

Yeah you're right. September-January seem to be release time for games.

Dead1y-Derri
10-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Yeah you're right. September-January seem to be release time for games.

Generally speaking AAA games tend to be released from September --> December then January --> May

We've sometimes seen games release mid year but that usually because the game was pushed back from a prime time slot.