PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Can i have you attention please

HappyYogurt
09-26-2015, 06:17 AM
Please try these amazing maps I've created for you and your friends! All maps can be played solo but are usually better co-op! Here is the list.

Burning bridge. Extraction. Your trapped on a bridge that's infested with enemy soldiers and you have two minutes to reach the end can you make it without any weapons and surrounded by enemies!

The escape plan series. Exraction. You must sneak through enemy territory without being caught by anyone! Each chapter has a unique element to challenge your skills!

The wreckening. Extraction. This very challenging extraction has you cornered by multiple enemies and equipped with a silenced sniper and handgun where only head shots on the enemy is the only way to kill them, but its probably better to try an sneak.

Re:out. Extraction another stealth based mission that would be a great way to practice for he others.

Chapter one. Outpost. Take over this hill side base without getting the alarm set off, should be easy but with only a bow? An possibly some sniper cover if a friend joins you.

The crucible. Assault. Your trapped in a arena from hell. Your pinned against an entire army see if you can survive with the supplies given.

Malarian nightmare. Assault. Try to pick off the hallucinations of your malarian sickness. Can you survive yourself.

Go gold or go home. Exraction. Your hunt for a valley of gold leads you to an unmarked island. You search the coast for a secret entrance where a private military has taken control. Use your skills an take what you have been searching for your whole life!

Please test an comment here plz

Holy_Soldier_11
10-24-2015, 02:45 PM
I shall check them out when I have a minute. :D