PDA

View Full Version : 109 uberplane

ZG77_Nagual
06-21-2004, 09:53 AM
For the past few days I've been having rouble with 109s - Granted I've been up against some very good pilots, but I just cannot shake those things lately for some reason. (Last night my p39 kept spinning - I was freaking out - turns out I recalibed my stick when I installed a new one, then switched back and forgot - doh) Anyway - I decided to hop in one myself. I was shocked - Life, suddenly, was much much easier. I have to say I think the k4 is overmodeled in turn and low-speed performance - but the G2 is really the maestro of the lot. I did well in a g6as - but in my second flight in the g2 I racked up three kills with relative ease. I wouldn't go so far as to say the guys I was flying against were good because of their plane - they were just plain good - but the 109 is a very well balanced dogfighter and relatively easy to win in.

ZG77_Nagual
06-21-2004, 09:53 AM
For the past few days I've been having rouble with 109s - Granted I've been up against some very good pilots, but I just cannot shake those things lately for some reason. (Last night my p39 kept spinning - I was freaking out - turns out I recalibed my stick when I installed a new one, then switched back and forgot - doh) Anyway - I decided to hop in one myself. I was shocked - Life, suddenly, was much much easier. I have to say I think the k4 is overmodeled in turn and low-speed performance - but the G2 is really the maestro of the lot. I did well in a g6as - but in my second flight in the g2 I racked up three kills with relative ease. I wouldn't go so far as to say the guys I was flying against were good because of their plane - they were just plain good - but the 109 is a very well balanced dogfighter and relatively easy to win in.