PDA

View Full Version : Helix rifts 100% completion

Going4Quests
09-25-2015, 12:36 PM
Hello

Does anyone have tips or hints for the helix rifts? I have managed to get the bonus for most missions, but for the medieval & german occupied France with the tower I'm just failing to get to the required 2000 points. The highest I had in medieval was 1500. D:

Can anyone help? :)

Pablo_Jun15
09-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Hello

Does anyone have tips or hints for the helix rifts? I have managed to get the bonus for most missions, but for the medieval & german occupied France with the tower I'm just failing to get to the required 2000 points. The highest I had in medieval was 1500. D:

Can anyone help? :)

The first thing to do, is look for the green and orange data mostly. The ones that give the most points. Base on that what i did there in those difficult levels, medieval and one of the occupy paris was to first recognize where are located the green ones, and try to make a circuit based on that, to maximize time, so you are almost always getting data and not just running around. I had to do that specially with the medieval level, also i got help from a video on the internet, but it was mostly me just trying to do a run without running in empty spaces.
If you ask me now i forgot how i did it, but what i had to do was do it many times until i got it right.

Pablo_Jun15
09-26-2015, 07:27 PM
Also...one other thing i forgot... you know this guards you encounter in some rifts levels...they are annoying..specially the ones in that medieval level right? you are just trying to get the bonus data and they are bothering you and making you loose time so you are trying to escape them every time they see you?? well...don't.. don't run away from them, kill them, the fast way possible (double assasination, double air assasination, guns, arrows) because each guard you kill, gives you 20 points, like and orange data thing, so you will get many of your points killing guards, that's the thing that gave me the last points to win that level