PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate - Will I be able to change the keys to what I want?

OrangeR1ch
09-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi all. I'm a Sinister person ie Left Handed ..and i'm disabled.
so generally i get really caught out by games not allowing you to change SET IN STONE keys within the game
sooooo.. will Syndicate allow me to change all the keys to what i prefer them to be?
sad about the chinese minigame -as even though ive edited the notepad -the keys are still not right or easy ..in 2015
come on Uplay wake up and listen. 0range
ps add me for Uplay-PC-gameplay OrangeR1ch

Going4Quests
09-25-2015, 12:59 PM
It's possible in most games so far of the series, including Unity, and Syndicate runs on the Unity engine, so I dont see why not.

SixKeys
09-25-2015, 02:19 PM
Every AC game on PC has allowed you to rebind keys. I don't see why Syndicate should be any different. Chronicles: China was developed by a non-Ubisoft studio, so they went about some things differently.

Jessigirl2013
09-25-2015, 05:50 PM
Since every AC has made this possible on PC I doubt they would scrap it.

... Then again .. UBI seem to be getting rid of a lot of good ideas nowadays.:rolleyes:

legendvinu
10-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Hi all. I'm a Sinister person ie Left Handed ..and i'm disabled.
so generally i get really caught out by games not allowing you to change SET IN STONE keys within the game
sooooo.. will Syndicate allow me to change all the keys to what i prefer them to be?
sad about the chinese minigame -as even though ive edited the notepad -the keys are still not right or easy ..in 2015
come on Uplay wake up and listen. 0range
ps add me for Uplay-PC-gameplay OrangeR1ch

Welcome to the Brotherhood Assassin OrangeR1ch in all Ac games in PC you can assign your own keys All the best and have fun:)

strigoi1958
10-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Yes... another member of the dark mysterious sinister club.... we are an assassin secret society within an assassin secret society ;) yes being left handed may put us in a minority in a right handed world but it gives us the capacity to have better hand eye co-ordination and increased spatial awareness, perception and the ability to see the concept and the bigger picture ... we may not all have these things but we have the capacity for them... welcome to the forum OrangeR1ch ... added you 8^)

legendvinu
10-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Yes... another member of the dark mysterious sinister club.... we are an assassin secret society within an assassin secret society ;) yes being left handed may put us in a minority in a right handed world but it gives us the capacity to have better hand eye co-ordination and increased spatial awareness, perception and the ability to see the concept and the bigger picture ... we may not all have these things but we have the capacity for them... welcome to the forum OrangeR1ch ... added you 8^)

The magic about left handers are they can manipulate their mind and work freely and I know most of the great leaders are left handers though strigoi1958 wow and OrangeR1ch proud to be left hander and of course You will have fun and enjoy life