PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Server in non-internet capable network?

Bungo33
03-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Hello All,

is it possible to set up the IL-2 FB dedicated server in a non-internet capable private network (ie. a 802.11b community wireless network).

As far as I can see you need to register the server when you launch it, which is not possible in my case, and if it did, wouldn't be Visible to the internet on the address it registered from (behind NAT firewall from the internet).

If it is possible to use the server without registering it, can someone please explain how?

thanks

Bungo

Bungo33
03-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Hello All,

is it possible to set up the IL-2 FB dedicated server in a non-internet capable private network (ie. a 802.11b community wireless network).

As far as I can see you need to register the server when you launch it, which is not possible in my case, and if it did, wouldn't be Visible to the internet on the address it registered from (behind NAT firewall from the internet).

If it is possible to use the server without registering it, can someone please explain how?

thanks

Bungo

BaldieJr
03-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Get the update for the dedicated server, install it, and don't use the launcher application.

Signature:
Note: you may include UBBCodeâ™, UBBCodeâ™ Images and HTML in your signature. However, if the forum you are posting to does not allow these codes, your signature will not display as intended.