PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate PC System Requirements

trebor22031982
09-25-2015, 08:39 AM
Probably seen this a hundred times already, and if not here, somewhere else on the internet
What are the system requirements to play AC Syndicate
I myself am looking to upgrade my pc to be able to run not just Syndicate, but hopefully the next two Assassins Creed games
I have looked all over the internet and can find nothing to help me
Even if we cannot have the requirements yet
it would be nice to know when the requirements will be revealed

Also, do not post the details of Unity
I can look on the back of my disc case for those details

Looking forward to AC Syndicate

legendvinu
09-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Probably seen this a hundred times already, and if not here, somewhere else on the internet
What are the system requirements to play AC Syndicate
I myself am looking to upgrade my pc to be able to run not just Syndicate, but hopefully the next two Assassins Creed games
I have looked all over the internet and can find nothing to help me
Even if we cannot have the requirements yet
it would be nice to know when the requirements will be revealed

Also, do not post the details of Unity
I can look on the back of my disc case for those details

Looking forward to AC Syndicate

Pls wait for official announcement

Locopells
09-25-2015, 11:32 AM
No official word on this yet, sorry.

SixKeys
09-25-2015, 02:20 PM
Usually official system requirements get released about 1 month before PC release. So probably around October 19th.

Jessigirl2013
09-25-2015, 06:19 PM
Isn't their already 2 threads on this?

Its too soon !!!!!!

Unity's were announced in early November... so expect news around then.

The general assumption is that it will be vaguely the same as Unity. Give or take.;)

trebor22031982
09-25-2015, 11:10 PM
The reason I am asking
Is so i can change my graphics card
I know that my current card (Nvidia GTX 660)
will not run Syndicate, since it only just runs Unity (If I set unity to minimum settings)

I am looking to upgrade and need to know how high Syndicate reaches, so i can 'futureproof' my computer
not just for Syndicate, but hopefully the next two AC games

Even if all we can get is the graphics card requirements that would be fantastic

Thanks in advance

jonathan7882
09-26-2015, 05:35 AM
Well I'm stuck with my GTX 770 for now but it should cover it nicely enough. If I was you and had the money I'd get this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127889&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Desktop+Graphics+Cards-_-N82E16814127889&gclid=COat9fTvk8gCFYI9aQodZzkOUw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Going4Quests
09-26-2015, 01:31 PM
A GTX 970 or 980 based on your money should be good enough. If you're rich, a 980 TI. My 970 gave me 40-60 fps on NVIDIA settings on Unity. :)

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 07:51 AM
The reason I am asking
Is so i can change my graphics card
I know that my current card (Nvidia GTX 660)
will not run Syndicate, since it only just runs Unity (If I set unity to minimum settings)

I am looking to upgrade and need to know how high Syndicate reaches, so i can 'futureproof' my computer
not just for Syndicate, but hopefully the next two AC games

Even if all we can get is the graphics card requirements that would be fantastic

Thanks in advance

There's already a thread for this topic.

But I can see your new to the forum ;)

If you check the other threads on this then you can see other posts on this, However its speculation.

We are not UBI and we will not get the requirements until they are released.

At this stage we don't know what graphics cards will be supported, However the general assumption is that the requirements will be similar to Unity.
However this cannot be confirmed.;)

strigoi1958
09-27-2015, 08:44 PM
As pointed out by Sixkeys and Jessi the specs are released in the last 4 weeks...

it's not long so if I were you I'd wait till then and buy the best card I can afford.

The 660 probably stopped you seeing Unity as you deserved to see it. I had a 970 and the only difference of any note between it and Jonathans 770 (which will easily play every game out there today) is the 970 has more vram both those cards are awesome. Going4Quests also kindly mentioned the 980 and 980 ti. I have the 980ti the images are amazing but probably identical to the 970 or 770...

Thanks Jessi for pointing out that there are other threads and trebor is new so we can forgive him ;) if there is another active thread maybe a mod will merge it.

legendvinu
09-28-2015, 08:00 AM
Isn't their already 2 threads on this?

Its too soon !!!!!!

Unity's were announced in early November... so expect news around then.

The general assumption is that it will be vaguely the same as Unity. Give or take.;)

It goes on in on in on in on;)

jonathan7882
09-29-2015, 12:53 AM
It goes on in on in on in on;)

I should shoot you. Now I've got this in my head.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0

legendvinu
09-29-2015, 06:46 AM
I should shoot you. Now I've got this in my head.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0

Great wow nice