PDA

View Full Version : Can I play the game now?

Honza222cz
09-24-2015, 06:12 PM
I recieve my copy of game Might and magic Heroes 7 tommorow. Can I allowed to play? My seller has release date 21th of september and now is game delivered to me from post service.

Pawek1308
09-24-2015, 06:15 PM
I recieve my copy of game Might and magic Heroes 7 tommorow. Can I allowed to play? My seller has release date 21th of september and now is game delivered to me from post service.
You'll have to wait until Tuesday, the official release date.

Honza222cz
09-24-2015, 06:19 PM
You'll have to wait until Tuesday, the official release date.

What happen can I will play before release date? Can I get ban or? I bought this game and pay with my money and seller have date of release 21 of september is not my fault.

Honza222cz
09-24-2015, 07:47 PM
I don't see how they can send you a game that has not been released yet ...

Simply every shops will get game early on shops. +/- 10 days before release. They must be ready for customers. Why shops sending game day before release?

RobvD84
09-24-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't think you will get banned for this. Actually they should try and get those shops fined for doing things like this. And like Griffildur said, i doubt they already shipped all the phisical copy's of this game.

Honza222cz
09-24-2015, 08:08 PM
not saying you're lying or anything like that but they clearly stated they're still working on it. 10 days before release, plus the time it takes to get the disks ready ( I am assuming you're getting disks in the post ), they should have prepared that before beta 2 was ready and that clearly was not possible. Anyway, let us know what happens tomorrow and if you get that game. If you do get it, then nothing stops you from trying it. No one can ban you anyway, so don't worry about that.

I not lying I can upload image with the game if you wish...

Honza222cz
09-24-2015, 08:50 PM
you're missing my point, I really wasn't saying that!

hmm, interestingly enough, i can pre-load the game now. It doesn't mean i can run it though, Steam even says, the game won't run until Tuesday. So I am guessing you will be in the same situation

Idk if game will works or not. I can try it the game isn't steam but Uplay... My question was if I eligible to play. I no want get ban becouse is eshop mistake.

Honza222cz
09-24-2015, 08:58 PM
I am quite certain you will not be able to play until Tuesday

I will trying run it tommorow after work. I will write here if will works or not... Still I will glad if someone from Ubisoft forum admins reply

kbct
09-24-2015, 09:28 PM
You need to activate your game by entering the game key/code on the Uplay servers. I'm pretty sure this can only be done starting Tuesday.

RobvD84
09-24-2015, 10:23 PM
You can also input the key in Uplay. But do you have a phisical copy Honza? Because i have been able to pre-load it and i can only play it when it activates. It won't let me play. But if you have a phisical copy you should be able to play. But i think it would be nice if someone from Ubi would react to this and make sure you can't get banned for something like this.

Honza222cz
09-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Here!

http://www.imghosting.cz/images/4512355.png

I think yes I will able to play here is instalation code.

EDIT: I reccieve PM from moderator I not able to play.... so sad :/

btw: the game is imposible to play becouse u need activate product and the say the game is not release yet

RobvD84
09-25-2015, 05:59 PM
Actually i think this is great. This will make stores think twice before releasing it earlier. Anyway too bad you can't play it earlier :p

Marblethrone
09-25-2015, 06:09 PM
I don't think you will get banned for this. Actually they should try and get those shops fined for doing things like this. And like Griffildur said, i doubt they already shipped all the phisical copy's of this game.

On HC, Hermes said his CE is already being shipped (he received a confirmation of that). Could be because of the region he lives in, but I have no news on that front. I even emailed the retailer :P....

RobvD84
09-25-2015, 06:38 PM
@Marble Well since you can't play it untill tuesday it doesn't matter at this point.

victorash
09-25-2015, 11:21 PM
They made the DVDs earlier so that everybody can play at the release day. That's why you'll need to download a 11,5GB day 1 patch to bring the game up to date.
The stores are legit. It's the same thing like preloading the digital version. I already installed the game, but will play it on 29'th. Preloading is good because at 29'th everybody will download and servers will be slow