PDA

View Full Version : Is this game still going?

guest-40iaaBs8
09-23-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi I'm a returning old player from closed beta, decided I missed this game, but when I came back it seemed that everything is kinda emptied out. I feel like my castle gets raided at most 5 times a day if I'm lucky and that no one is really around anymore, I see there hasn't been a non automated news in a while, as the awards things appear just to be automated bots. It feels there isn't even an Ubisoft person around. Can someone explain to me what's going on

plz_dont_kill
09-24-2015, 05:09 AM
there hasn't been a patch in 3 months if that's what you're asking.

IMBIGNSCAREY
09-24-2015, 05:29 AM
Steam charts supports your feeling that no-one is really around anymore. Average online players this month is currently 592. And considering a number of them will be people starting the game at low levels or people who have accidentally left the quick launcher open on their computers... the real number I'd speculate is 300 or less players around your castle/hero level.

http://steamcharts.com/app/239220

I also believe the developers have failed to properly incentivize players into a routine of raiding (something that is of critical importance to the games longevity because all players want to get attacked... win or lose. They want their creations enjoyed by other players, they want to watch their defenses crush raiders or learn what works and what doesn't. Also without raids the game feels stagnant and single-player - it's that raid that suddenly reminds players to keep farming and improve their defenses because there are players after your loot potentially minutes away! Too bad even the loot you're defending is boring and unimaginative)

Attacking should be FUN! It should be unique to this game - not a carbon copy of ARPG stats such as Critical chance and Gold find - Whoopdy frickin doooo. Why not Wall Crawl, Rugby Tackle, Telekinesis? Too complex to program and expensive to illustrate/animate? Attackers should be uniquely identifiable as should castles. The game should be balanced but with enough wiggle room for the better players to seem OP. Unfortunately the game is a swing and a miss on all these points. Attackers use the same skills because they are glaringly better than the others (how often do higher crown players see Mage's that arn't Electric Slide, EMP, Flameburst and Vortex? How often does a Mage using the other skills succeed when they attack? Very rarely and never are your responses I'm sure) - raiders should be able to use the skills they desire and they should be viable.

It gets to the same point with castles. The same rooms, defensive traps and creatures are used verbatim because they are glaringly better than all the others. I mean the discrepancy is so unbelievable in some cases that it's laughable and it becomes understandable why veteran players rag on the developers. Let's compare slowtorch VS ballistic cannon for example. The first thing we notice is the tooltip says Slow torch deals 2875 damage and the ballistic cannon deals 625. Wow so already the slow torch is potentially 4-5 times stronger than the ballistic cannon for 3 DP. OK now lets test it because we all know the devs have a habbit of making mistakes and leaving bugs. Slow torch deals 2875 damage... wow OK awesome, I like. Ballistic cannon's turn...it hits.... it deals.... 327 damage? WHA? So for 3 DP the slow torch is 8-9 times more damaging than the ballistic cannon. OH! So that's why slow torch has been spammed in every castle for 6+ months (well actually the damage AND the long range is the reason) and ballistic cannons are simply poor man's traps. Surely after all this time and imbalance the Dev's would have made some adjustments to try and improve the game and add design diversity - even just a simple numbers fix. NOPE. Well they did greatly inflate the costs of some of the better traps/creatures - they did something - oh but that was to push the sale of material packs and the Infinity pack... a further blight on this game and more fuel to the P2W fire. Oh and Ubisoft... if you have to defend yourselves in your FAQ saying that MQEL is not P2W... then you're kidding yourselves and lying to the future players you won't retain.

Oh man... it really has been a train wreck in slow motion this game. It has earnt all the negative Steam reviews and will not recover in my estimation. No news the past 3 months fits their development history of not consulting with their players on what's going on/what's coming up. I guess Ubisoft is just too big and important for all that community relationship and discussion mumbo jumbo. Back to Path of Exile for me :D

x-BlackKnight-x
09-24-2015, 03:59 PM
"You can polish a turd to a high shine, but it's still a turd".

MQEL is actively designed for gamers who act like a flock of tarded sheep (******ed is censored, go figure), handing them money on a broken project like newly born lambs.
Some have give THOUSANDS of dollars, much to chagrin of UbiSoft.
Even for me this is hard to comprehend, because there is just not that much "bang for the buck" in this case.
It has taken FOREVER for people to "wake up" and stop the bleating against P2W as that is NOT THE PROBLEM, folks! (never has been)

To give you a basic metaphor in regards to sheep...

UbiSoft is just the shepherd with velco gloves, mounting gamers from behind as they bleat wildly asking for more.
Don't get mounted like the rest of them, avoid the "BAAAAAH" factor and get out while you can from the pen. (ie getting virtually $#%@ed).

The final judgement is approaching as this train wreck falls off the tracks, long before it hits the "end of the line".
I look forward to this day with overwhelming glee.

UbiSoft days as a powerhouse of gaming are numbered and will be finished within less than 3-5 years.
All existing franchises will be dead, and they have no fallback because they are unwilling to support creativity like the movie industry.
This tends to happen when you alienate your audience and community as well based on corporate greed.

Boycotts have already started, and many of the older and experienced gamers of today already refuse to buy UbiSoft products.
For naysayers, I have an OUTSTANDING track record of being right regarding premonitions and experience in the gaming world.

Unfortunately, there will always be prepubescent teenagers that are unwise to the real world, begging their parents for money, players that just have money to burn in holes, or are dolled into believing something that does not exist.
The funniest part is players keep asking for "official responses" from UbiSoft to tell them "the truth", but all they receive is an empty void, just like their game promises.
Those are the gamers that remain ignorant of the future and what is already here.

Melodiam
09-24-2015, 06:17 PM
Ubi used to be such a great gaming company, I loved their earlier 'Might and Magic' games, the Far Cry franchise, Settlers and a few others.

However, I also realize that something went horribly wrong at some point, and these games I love are all made 2007 or prior; Ubi is still churning games out, but they at best they seem to meet mixed reviews or people just don't like them.

A good point is that on Steam, 'Might and Magic' franchise is on sale for 80% off currently, for the second time in six months I believe? And I look at them and even for 3-4$, I find I just do not want any of the newer ones. Too many terrible reviews, and too much hassle (Ubi refuses to disable their protection for titles under Steam which means to play any game, you need to be online with, and logged into both Ubisoft and Steam; which do not play well together).

It almost seems like Ubi is slowly (or not so slowly perhaps) changing themselves from a traditional gaming company to a becoming a paywall app gaming company.

Regardless, everyone is correct in that Mighty Quest has not seen any sort of an update in months, nor anything other then auto-generated messages (Congratulations to our Tier x Winners) have been posted. The lights are still on, but it does seem that no-one is at home anymore. I also suspect that there is not much of a playerbase left, I have mentioned several times that my keep sees maybe a few attacks a week now. I imagine it is down to the few new curious players trying out Mighty Quest, and a smattering of the long-term hard core players.

It does seem rather obvious that things are in the final stage of winding down for Mighty Quest.

QuadraticAdam
09-24-2015, 06:52 PM
All I know is: People are still buying items on the SCM, and my castle still gets attacked on a daily basis.

But until there is a major content update, I've retired from MQEL and am enjoying spending my gaming time elsewhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4xdHryM7U

WorldWWilliam
09-29-2015, 02:58 AM
But until there is a major content update, I've retired from MQEL and am enjoying spending my gaming time elsewhere...
Either kids wasting there parents money or people ignorantly spending there money thinking this game is good who will soon regret it.

Glad to finally see some of the die hard defenders quitting.

Which thinking about it sucks in a way, I spend months (Possibly over a year by now...) telling people how bad this game and it's only getting worse I get called a myriad of names by players and developers alike now they have pretty much all quit.
Try to make drastic change happen by telling people the game will slowly die out it if drastic change doesn't happen, Get ignored and receive hate, Game slowly dies out everyone leaves....

It's like why even try... You get No thank you, No rewards, No you where right, No satisfaction. If I had of just quit let the game die and stopped playing from the moment i quit to now I would of had a way more pleasant time with out any animosity in my life, But no I choose to stay around and try to make a change for some reason...

Melodiam
09-29-2015, 05:16 AM
Change has to come from the top down.

And if the Dev team at UBI was busy cramming the game they wanted us to play down the players throats instead of listening to what the players actually wanted; the blame for failure falls completely on them.

I have been fiddling with Mighty Quest since Open Beta, and in that time I have seen players take the time (and often in great detail) provide endless suggestions, improvements and feedback to the Mighty Quest team.

...then the Dev team went and did whatever they felt like doing, almost always ignoring, and often contrary to what players were actually asking for.

Not really any surprise the player base never really grew much, or stayed long. The UBI staff high turnover did lead me to believe that this was far from anyone's choice assignment. I imagine that most just were there to put their time in, played around with whatever odds and ends caught their interest, and basically just killed time waiting to be transferred to a different game/position.

When the staff themselves seemed to take little interest in putting any serious effort into improving or fixing the game, one cannot really fault the majority of the playerbase for a similar disinterest and leaving for something actually fun.

I certainly know exactly where I would point the finger for Mighty Quests demise (and it is soon coming; believe me. No updates and no staff is the online game equivalent of a 'kiss of death') and it certainly was not because of a lack of effort on the players part. It is a quite sad epitaph that many of the long-term players had obviously worked a lot harder and much longer longer towards improving Mighty Quest for a love of the games potential then the people who were actually being paid for doing this.

XaeroTheHero
09-29-2015, 12:28 PM
There's quite a few reason to why this game is what it is, that people doesn't know about. MQEL is a Ubisoft "Project" and has never left "Project" form and made an official "product". MQEL is still today a "project" but it will most likely never be anything else than that. MQEL was a test, an experiment if you will. Anyone interested in details can add me to steam.

WorldWWilliam
09-29-2015, 04:27 PM
And if the Dev team at UBI was busy cramming the game they wanted us to play down the players throats instead of listening to what the players actually wanted; the blame for failure falls completely on them.
I don't disagree, But my realization is that it sucks that, All my effort trying to educate the public/players/people about the steady decline with no signs of improving garnered me so much hate from players (Who still had hope in the game or wanted the game to be good) and developers (who kicked me out of the ambassador program for daring to criticize the game and say things need improving).

And for what? Nothing got fixed, Game didn't get good, Devs didn't listen think I'm a troll, Players either still think I'm a jerk or don't care. But I guess in the end I get to say "I told you so" which is a extremely somber victory...

x-BlackKnight-x
09-29-2015, 06:22 PM
But I guess in the end I get to say "I told you so" which is a extremely somber victory...

Its still a victory, nevertheless.

I also knew in was a "work in progress" project as an UbiSoft experiment.
It became extremely clear after the development team starting moving through Beta right up to release.
The development kept changing with no clear path of direction, sprinkling different ideas and see what would happen.
Not a single one was based on the WHAT WAS REQUESTED by the community.
The only time UbiSoft ever gave in is based on overwhelming uproar and that was short lived.

At this point, the only good thing I feel is I am able to describe this "game" is I get to use the past tense.
Good riddance of this product using and abusing gamers to be "test subjects" for this kind of crap and filling the community full of lies.
I will never trust UbiSoft again, and neither should anyone else.
This publisher WILL try this tactic again before their house of cards falls, just like they tried on a few previous titles but this was the straw that broke the camel's back from my perspective.
I look forward to the company's eventual and complete failure, because they still do not see the continued mistakes they are making from the managerial level.
Not every gamer is an uneducated sheep in experience like the few that are left here, unlike what UbiSoft wants.
The biggest mistake is publishers believe that "just a few naysayers make no difference", which is truly incorrect.
Word spreads and the truth comes out.

Despite our differences on this forum, none of us wanted the game to fail, but when failure in inevitable you have to change your perspective and stop believing something is there, that is not.

To coin another old phrase in respect to our actions to help UbiSoft "see the light", "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink" (or drown it).
UbiSoft decided to not listen, and they failed AGAIN.

XaeroTheHero
09-30-2015, 12:56 PM
Its still a victory, nevertheless.

I also knew in was a "work in progress" project as an UbiSoft experiment.
It became extremely clear after the development team starting moving through Beta right up to release.
The development kept changing with no clear path of direction, sprinkling different ideas and see what would happen.
Not a single one was based on the WHAT WAS REQUESTED by the community.
The only time UbiSoft ever gave in is based on overwhelming uproar and that was short lived.

At this point, the only good thing I feel is I am able to describe this "game" is I get to use the past tense.
Good riddance of this product using and abusing gamers to be "test subjects" for this kind of crap and filling the community full of lies.
I will never trust UbiSoft again, and neither should anyone else.
This publisher WILL try this tactic again before their house of cards falls, just like they tried on a few previous titles but this was the straw that broke the camel's back from my perspective.
I look forward to the company's eventual and complete failure, because they still do not see the continued mistakes they are making from the managerial level.
Not every gamer is an uneducated sheep in experience like the few that are left here, unlike what UbiSoft wants.
The biggest mistake is publishers believe that "just a few naysayers make no difference", which is truly incorrect.
Word spreads and the truth comes out.

Despite our differences on this forum, none of us wanted the game to fail, but when failure in inevitable you have to change your perspective and stop believing something is there, that is not.

To coin another old phrase in respect to our actions to help UbiSoft "see the light", "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink" (or drown it).
UbiSoft decided to not listen, and they failed AGAIN.

Actually, MQEL did not fail at all. It filled the exact purpose it was created for. And it still has a purpose. But all this is details that I can't write here on the forum.

Word_Criminal
09-30-2015, 02:26 PM
There's quite a few reason to why this game is what it is, that people doesn't know about. MQEL is a Ubisoft "Project" and has never left "Project" form and made an official "product". MQEL is still today a "project" but it will most likely never be anything else than that. MQEL was a test, an experiment if you will. Anyone interested in details can add me to steam.
I'd say that when they dropped the "beta" tag and officially "released" the game, it ceased being just a project and became an official "product". Enticing people with purportedly exclusive knowledge is a sad way to beg for Steam friends.

Actually, MQEL did not fail at all. It filled the exact purpose it was created for. And it still has a purpose. But all this is details that I can't write here on the forum.
The constant hints of supposedly privileged knowledge that somehow redeems the game is as irritating if not more so than some people's garrulous pessimism. It sounds exactly like what the devs have been telling us for years: "despite how badly things are going, we've got great things in store for the future, trust us!", but only a lot more conceited and lacking any real credibility.

I have special knowledge of the situation that would exonerate the devs and change your opinion too! Really! But I can't share it either. You should believe me because I said so.

smh

XaeroTheHero
09-30-2015, 05:45 PM
I'd say that when they dropped the "beta" tag and officially "released" the game, it ceased being just a project and became an official "product". Enticing people with purportedly exclusive knowledge is a sad way to beg for Steam friends.

The constant hints of supposedly privileged knowledge that somehow redeems the game is as irritating if not more so than some people's garrulous pessimism. It sounds exactly like what the devs have been telling us for years: "despite how badly things are going, we've got great things in store for the future, trust us!", but only a lot more conceited and lacking any real credibility.

I have special knowledge of the situation that would exonerate the devs and change your opinion too! Really! But I can't share it either. You should believe me because I said so.

smh

For starters someone must understand what the difference between a "Project" and a "Product" is in Ubisoft terms. MQEL is still in "Project" state at Ubisoft even though it is not "Beta" anymore. A project does not always necessary mean that there will be a product. Sometimes a "project" can be carried out just to find out things that you do not know, but information that you need for something else.

Many MANY things I have "leaked" before has been confirmed as the real deal. Considering I have offered Ubisoft €750.000 in funding to the game, one would think I have done my homework properly. Besides, I have offered anyone interested in details to add me to steam, as I have promised Ubisoft not to leak anymore inside information here at the forums. You are welcome to add me to steam if you have questions.

Word_Criminal
09-30-2015, 10:33 PM
For starters someone must understand what the difference between a "Project" and a "Product" is in Ubisoft terms. MQEL is still in "Project" state at Ubisoft even though it is not "Beta" anymore. A project does not always necessary mean that there will be a product. Sometimes a "project" can be carried out just to find out things that you do not know, but information that you need for something else.

Many MANY things I have "leaked" before has been confirmed as the real deal. Considering I have offered Ubisoft 750.000 in funding to the game, one would think I have done my homework properly. Besides, I have offered anyone interested in details to add me to steam, as I have promised Ubisoft not to leak anymore inside information here at the forums. You are welcome to add me to steam if you have questions.

smh

Yes, this is not a "product", just a "project. I mean, it's not like they offered anything for sale, like say, Infinite Packs, or Big Packages, or Bling Packs. All part of the "project"! No "product" here! Which is sadly, true. Playing the semantics game makes for a pretty weak argument. For starters. But let's entertain that train of thought a bit. So we weren't even customers, merely guinea pigs. That's... better?

I question the financial acumen of those who have put money into this game; offering 750.000 inspires even less confidence, even derision. Must not have done very well in school; even the uneducated could see the failure that is this game, be it "project" or "product".

Shame that the promise did not extend to "stop telling people you have inside information to leak that you totally could leak but you can't but totally will if you friend me". I have yet to see anything substantial "leaked", only a persistent cry for an audience by tantalizing people with supposedly exclusive knowledge. Forget more useless information that will amount to nothing about a dead game, if you add me on steam, I can tell you who really shot JFK, who was really behind 9/11, and where the sun goes at night.

XaeroTheHero
10-01-2015, 06:42 AM
smh

Yes, this is not a "product", just a "project. I mean, it's not like they offered anything for sale, like say, Infinite Packs, or Big Packages, or Bling Packs. All part of the "project"! No "product" here! Which is sadly, true. Playing the semantics game makes for a pretty weak argument. For starters. But let's entertain that train of thought a bit. So we weren't even customers, merely guinea pigs. That's... better?

I question the financial acumen of those who have put money into this game; offering €750.000 inspires even less confidence, even derision. Must not have done very well in school; even the uneducated could see the failure that is this game, be it "project" or "product".

Shame that the promise did not extend to "stop telling people you have inside information to leak that you totally could leak but you can't but totally will if you friend me". I have yet to see anything substantial "leaked", only a persistent cry for an audience by tantalizing people with supposedly exclusive knowledge. Forget more useless information that will amount to nothing about a dead game, if you add me on steam, I can tell you who really shot JFK, who was really behind 9/11, and where the sun goes at night.

The personal insults is very unnecessary. I guess the fact that I am able to invest €750.000 in a game means I did really bad in school... Anyhow, yes the game in it's current state is dead and broken, no argue there. Obviously we would not buy the game and leave it in the current state. In fact, we had a very extensive plan on how to make this game both extremely fun to play AND very profitable both for the owners and the players. How ever, this plan will now be used for another game.

chillz101
10-01-2015, 01:14 PM
I wanna play:mad:

Eener101
10-01-2015, 05:09 PM

For Christs sake dude, stop with the constant selfimportance crud. It seems like you constantly have to flash your epeen where ever you can just to feel big. Compensating much? This is also exactly why I am 100% glad you never got far with your wanting to run this game. Good riddance.

You can stop with all the mystifying bullcrap. This was a mismanaged project like so many others where ultimately noone higherup really cared enough to make a genuine effort and which was being run with incompetence.

XaeroTheHero
10-01-2015, 07:37 PM
For Christs sake dude, stop with the constant selfimportance crud. It seems like you constantly have to flash your epeen where ever you can just to feel big. Compensating much? This is also exactly why I am 100% glad you never got far with your wanting to run this game. Good riddance.

You can stop with all the mystifying bullcrap. This was a mismanaged project like so many others where ultimately noone higherup really cared enough to make a genuine effort and which was being run with incompetence.

If you'd read all posts before posting and making a clown out of yourself, you'd see that I have offered to add me to steam if you're interested in details. All I see is jealousy and hate.

x-BlackKnight-x
10-02-2015, 06:09 AM
"Ding, D0ng the game is dead, the game is dead, the game is dead...Ding, D0ng the wicked UbiSoft development team is dead."

Hate the game, not the players.

Here we go again.
I just deleted the website link from my URL listing permanently.
Since the lastest community manager now gone again, no point.
Game will FINALLY be announced for cancellation soon.
This game goes back into the archives for the publisher's next stunt.

Too bad about new players getting robbed though, I wish I could help.

WorldWWilliam
10-02-2015, 08:12 AM
Shame that the promise did not extend to "stop telling people you have inside information to leak that you totally could leak but you can't but totally will if you friend me". I have yet to see anything substantial "leaked", only a persistent cry for an audience by tantalizing people with supposedly exclusive knowledge. Forget more useless information that will amount to nothing about a dead game, if you add me on steam, I can tell you who really shot JFK, who was really behind 9/11, and where the sun goes at night.Well I can tell you I was part of the ambassador program had direct contact with the dev team for a long time and I've had to print out and sign an official document saying I wouldn't so I wont leak anything to you in anyway.

Proof: https://www.themightyquest.com/en/forums/general-discussion/topics/becomeanambassador?page=4

But I can say and will tell you is that I personally think the (Not everyone in the team but dev team as a entity) dev team is incompetent and greedy, I can't and wont tell you the reasons why (Because I'm legally obligated) except for all the public reasons I have mentioned many times over the years.

What annoys me the most is ubisoft have only been scamming/milking players(by pretending things are looking up and there will be a future) for years and will continue to do so and people will continue to be frustrated and regret spending money on this game until the very day it dies.

Eener101
10-02-2015, 03:18 PM
If you'd read all posts before posting and making a clown out of yourself, you'd see that I have offered to add me to steam if you're interested in details. All I see is jealousy and hate.

And all I see here is yet again you just wanting to flash your epeen and acting like you are some high and mighty enlightened one. But again, there is nothing mystic or special going on. It is just the same old same old as goes on often. You can stop acting up, game is dead. Goodluck substituting your real life with "grandeur" in the next p2win game. You are right on the hate part, the rest not so much.

Buhbye.

XaeroTheHero
10-02-2015, 04:36 PM
And all I see here is yet again you just wanting to flash your epeen and acting like you are some high and mighty enlightened one. But again, there is nothing mystic or special going on. It is just the same old same old as goes on often. You can stop acting up, game is dead. Goodluck substituting your real life with "grandeur" in the next p2win game. You are right on the hate part, the rest not so much.

Buhbye.

True words of jealousy right there. I'm used to it so it's okay. Happy to see you leave, buhbye kid.

Word_Criminal
10-02-2015, 07:43 PM
True words of jealousy right there. I'm used to it so it's okay. Happy to see you leave, buhbye kid.
You forgot to add that if we add you on Steam, you'll tell us how totally awesome you are and how you couldn't tell us here because you promised that you wouldn't but you totally would have because you're awesome like that. Oops, did I just inflate your ego more. Sorry, I must have been contemptuous, I mean "jealous". But you're used to that, kid.

Stay in school, improve you vocabulary (there are more adjectives out there than "jealous"), do your homework better, and stay out of mommy's wallet. I don't think she'd like missing 750,000.

smh

Anyways, wasn't there an original topic somewhere, or do we have to friend someone to stay on track.

XaeroTheHero
10-03-2015, 06:27 AM
You forgot to add that if we add you on Steam, you'll tell us how totally awesome you are and how you couldn't tell us here because you promised that you wouldn't but you totally would have because you're awesome like that. Oops, did I just inflate your ego more. Sorry, I must have been contemptuous, I mean "jealous". But you're used to that, kid.

Stay in school, improve you vocabulary (there are more adjectives out there than "jealous"), do your homework better, and stay out of mommy's wallet. I don't think she'd like missing €750,000.

smh

Anyways, wasn't there an original topic somewhere, or do we have to friend someone to stay on track.

All that negativity and hate is not healthy for you. Don't torture yourself with staying around here if you hate it so much. Have a good day sir.

QuadraticAdam
10-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Well... that's one way to get this thread locked...

Inb4 Ubisoft are trolling threads to get them locked.

Melodiam
10-03-2015, 11:13 PM
There would actually still have to be some UBI staff around and paying attention to what goes on in/with Mighty Quest before anything like that happened I would suspect.

It is quite obvious Mighty Quest is drawing its last breaths; which is rather disappointing as I was hoping for it going out with a rather spectacular 'bang' rather then this slow anti-climatic death.

The house is abandoned and is about to be condemned, let them have their fun while they still can.

x-BlackKnight-x
10-04-2015, 10:53 PM
There would actually still have to be some UBI staff around and paying attention to what goes on in/with Mighty Quest before anything like that happened I would suspect.

It is quite obvious Mighty Quest is drawing its last breaths; which is rather disappointing as I was hoping for it going out with a rather spectacular 'bang' rather then this slow anti-climatic death.

The house is abandoned and is about to be condemned, let them have their fun while they still can.

Actually somebody last week deleted one of my postings, even though it did not break forum rules.
There occasionally seems to somebody that is peeking there head in to prevent chaos and the truth from being revealed.
Its not a CM though, they are now both gone, which people also "disavowed" in the past.

I agree, let whomever have fun, nobody in the community cares anyway, except one person it looks like now, still defending his "offer".
Its like an addict trying to defending his crack house (the condemned and abandoned part emphasized), so it does not get torn down to cut off supplies.

I am going to have a private party when the cancellation is announced.
You are all invited, strippers included, no charge.

XaeroTheHero
10-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Actually somebody last week deleted one of my postings, even though it did not break forum rules.
There occasionally seems to somebody that is peeking there head in to prevent chaos and the truth from being revealed.
Its not a CM though, they are now both gone, which people also "disavowed" in the past.

I agree, let whomever have fun, nobody in the community cares anyway, except one person it looks like now, still defending his "offer".
Its like an addict trying to defending his crack house (the condemned and abandoned part emphasized), so it does not get torn down to cut off supplies.

I am going to have a private party when the cancellation is announced.
You are all invited, strippers included, no charge.

Could you please stop twisting my words? I am not defending anything at all at the moment, and you know nothing other than what you have read here on the forums, which is info from people who still have contact with Ubisoft. You have been out of the loop for so long that you have no current insight in what is happening. You didn't even know that the CM is a woman, you thought that Novitcz left Ubisoft. There's a lot more behind the scene to it than you think. Be slightly careful with your "predictions", because you may come across looking like a clown if they one day prove to be wrong.

Word_Criminal
10-05-2015, 03:30 PM
All that negativity and hate is not healthy for you. Don't torture yourself with staying around here if you hate it so much. Have a good day sir.smh

I was perfectly fine here until some pompous braggart started going on about how everyone else is wrong and knows nothing but can't prove how or why and then claims he knows everything but can't say anything but totally would if you just be his friend. It engenders naught but a mild sense of irritation and pity, let alone any sense of hate.

I recommend they get out more and perhaps seek help: when the only thing one sees is hate and jealousy everywhere and the becomes used to it, that's definitely not very healthy. It's one of the early symptoms of becoming a pretentious arse.

Maybe they just need to grow up.

XaeroTheHero
10-05-2015, 07:00 PM
smh

I was perfectly fine here until some pompous braggart started going on about how everyone else is wrong and knows nothing but can't prove how or why and then claims he knows everything but can't say anything but totally would if you just be his friend. It engenders naught but a mild sense of irritation and pity, let alone any sense of hate.

I recommend they get out more and perhaps seek help: when the only thing one sees is hate and jealousy everywhere and the becomes used to it, that's definitely not very healthy. It's one of the early symptoms of becoming a pretentious arse.

Maybe they just need to grow up.

Reading your posts makes it pretty apparent that you are pretty new around here, and that you do not have the whole background story. Also, I can't say I really care about what some random forum troll thinks of me or not. Good bye now sir, have a nice day.

WorldWWilliam
10-06-2015, 04:50 AM
Reading your posts makes it pretty apparent that you are pretty new around here, and that you do not have the whole background story. Also, I can't say I really care about what some random forum troll thinks of me or not. Good bye now sir, have a nice day.Dismissing someones opinion because there new is pretty rude and new people have some of the most valueable feedback(Not that it matters anymore but still). You don't need a backstory to be able to form an opinion about a game. A new player plays the game, It's **** then goes to forums no ones there and no updates are happening, It's perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the game in that situation.

As someone who knows all the background story, I would say the more background story you know the more negative your opinions will be. (As long as your not a white knight or a addict trying to justify time/money spent)

XaeroTheHero
10-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Dismissing someones opinion because there new is pretty rude and new people have some of the most valueable feedback(Not that it matters anymore but still). You don't need a backstory to be able to form an opinion about a game. A new player plays the game, It's **** then goes to forums no ones there and no updates are happening, It's perfectly reasonable for them to criticize the game in that situation.

As someone who knows all the background story, I would say the more background story you know the more negative your opinions will be. (As long as your not a white knight or a addict trying to justify time/money spent)

If you read carefully you can see I did not dismiss his opinion of the game. Only his poor trolling attempts on me as a person.

Word_Criminal
10-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Reading your posts makes it pretty apparent that you are pretty new around here, and that you do not have the whole background story. Also, I can't say I really care about what some random forum troll thinks of me or not. Good bye now sir, have a nice day.
Tut tut. You wound me, kid.

Someone should've paid enough attention to know that the forums were recently moved, and that everyone is a newbie here if you want to go by posts.

And I remember not too long ago some upstart having to defend himself to others when they called him new based on join date, defending himself by saying how he's actually been around since closed beta and only joined forums when clans were introduced yadda, yadda. But yes, attack my character by trying to invalidate me through your ignorance of my experience here. Brand me a troll because I point out your hypocrisy and arrogance, and a distinct lack of wherewithal for any intelligent retort. Next thing I know, I'll have to fend off feeble "I am rubber you are glue" responses. Great.

But, it got you to stop posting that everyone's wrong and knows nothing, and that only you know everything but won't tell us anything, at least for a while, so I call it a minor victory. Oh wait, you try to disparage me by saying I "do not have the whole background story". Hm, looks like I failed. Dang. Some people really are just too full of themselves.

If you read carefully you can see I did not dismiss his opinion of the game. Only his poor trolling attempts on me as a person.
Poor responses deserve poor trolling. Anything more intelligent would just go over your head.

XaeroTheHero
10-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Tut tut. You wound me, kid.

Someone should've paid enough attention to know that the forums were recently moved, and that everyone is a newbie here if you want to go by posts.

And I remember not too long ago some upstart having to defend himself to others when they called him new based on join date, defending himself by saying how he's actually been around since closed beta and only joined forums when clans were introduced yadda, yadda. But yes, attack my character by trying to invalidate me through your ignorance of my experience here. Brand me a troll because I point out your hypocrisy and arrogance, and a distinct lack of wherewithal for any intelligent retort. Next thing I know, I'll have to fend off feeble "I am rubber you are glue" responses. Great.

But, it got you to stop posting that everyone's wrong and knows nothing, and that only you know everything but won't tell us anything, at least for a while, so I call it a minor victory. Oh wait, you try to disparage me by saying I "do not have the whole background story". Hm, looks like I failed. Dang. Some people really are just too full of themselves.

Poor responses deserve poor trolling. Anything more intelligent would just go over your head.

You didn't get me to do anything other than laugh at your bitterness :D You talk like I am supposed to know who you are, even though I have never even heard of you before. And there's not even any "Word_Criminal" in the game, so I can only assume you don't even play the game.

x-BlackKnight-x
10-07-2015, 05:50 AM
We should relabel this forum topic, "Is this post still going"?
We are all just having fun laughing at UbiSoft now.
Not sure why anybody feels to need to target anyone.
Nobody cares.

FireMinesOP
10-12-2015, 11:00 PM
There is something very wrong when there is silence from the devs and no patches going on months now. A game appearing to be dead translates to a dying community. There is no way Ubisoft would want that intentionally.

I'm waiting for the official announcement when they decide to shut it all down. It's really a shame, too. This game could have been amazing, but continuous mistakes, poor balancing and unending stubbornness and pride killed it.

Xaero, if you're openly willing to leak information, there is literally no point in doing it somewhere else. If anyone on the dev team bothers to visit this thread, they will see what you're doing and I can't imagine they would be okay with it. You could spill everything to one person and they can come right back here to copy and paste it all for the others to read, so no point. Furthermore, why Steam and not private messaging on this forum?

And there's not even any "Word_Criminal" in the game, so I can only assume you don't even play the game.

Forum and in-game names can be different. My in-game name isn't FireMinesOP.

XaeroTheHero
10-13-2015, 05:10 AM
There is something very wrong when there is silence from the devs and no patches going on months now. A game appearing to be dead translates to a dying community. There is no way Ubisoft would want that intentionally.

I'm waiting for the official announcement when they decide to shut it all down. It's really a shame, too. This game could have been amazing, but continuous mistakes, poor balancing and unending stubbornness and pride killed it.

Xaero, if you're openly willing to leak information, there is literally no point in doing it somewhere else. If anyone on the dev team bothers to visit this thread, they will see what you're doing and I can't imagine they would be okay with it. You could spill everything to one person and they can come right back here to copy and paste it all for the others to read, so no point. Furthermore, why Steam and not private messaging on this forum?

Forum and in-game names can be different. My in-game name isn't FireMinesOP.

Well this forum can be moderated, an external chat from this can not. Besides, it's not about that. I was kindly asked not to post leaks on this forum, and I kindly agreed. I am a man of my words and would not abuse something I have promised.

Yes, I know that you can have a different forum name from in game name, but most of us are only using one name, or signature our posts with in-game name. Such as yourself that very often signed your posts with "Rivni" That way we all know who you are and your credibility is accepted.

A few of the forum trolls here, like their anonymity and are not comfortable with giving away their in-game name. Most likley because their inexperience with the game would be revealed. It is important to understand that to some people the whole forum trolling and negative posting activity is bigger than the game itself.

Eener101
10-13-2015, 08:11 PM
A few of the forum trolls here, like their anonymity and are not comfortable with giving away their in-game name. Most likley because their inexperience with the game would be revealed. It is important to understand that to some people the whole forum trolling and negative posting activity is bigger than the game itself.

You do love your fallacies.

When someone is "negative" they are a troll. When their forum name differs from their ingame name they are afraid and do not deserve credibillity. If in your opinion they can not prove their "skill" ingame their opinion is invalid. When they call you out on your bs and your pompous behaviour they are jealous. etc,

I see pattern.

You constantly try and discredit others by putting them down. Proving your "superiority" over others by making leaps of logic and attributing them made up negative qualities.

@TBK: It's merely cathartic. Sometimes it is good to vent and get stuff off your chest while you can. We all know this isn't going to last. This here will end and certain people will go onto other games and be the same pompous person there. Before that it is good to give them their fill of dissent opposed to the yes-men they surroundthemselves with in the hope it will change them for the better in the future.

tbh though: I was just sick of his ****.

XaeroTheHero
10-14-2015, 05:13 AM
You do love your fallacies.

When someone is "negative" they are a troll. When their forum name differs from their ingame name they are afraid and do not deserve credibillity. If in your opinion they can not prove their "skill" ingame their opinion is invalid. When they call you out on your bs and your pompous behaviour they are jealous. etc,

I see pattern.

You constantly try and discredit others by putting them down. Proving your "superiority" over others by making leaps of logic and attributing them made up negative qualities.

@TBK: It's merely cathartic. Sometimes it is good to vent and get stuff off your chest while you can. We all know this isn't going to last. This here will end and certain people will go onto other games and be the same pompous person there. Before that it is good to give them their fill of dissent opposed to the yes-men they surroundthemselves with in the hope it will change them for the better in the future.

tbh though: I was just sick of his ****.

And, as usual you are there to bash everything I say. Perfect proof of my point.

guest-ToAEggHk
11-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Glad to finally see some of the die hard defenders quitting coque samsung galaxy j1 (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-coques-samsung-galaxy-j1-598.html) etuicoquesamsung.com (http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com)

XaeroTheHero
11-03-2015, 06:46 AM
Glad to finally see some of the die hard defenders quitting.

Hello guest and welcome to MQEL! I'd rather see the doom sayers leave to be honest.

FantasyRockie
01-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Poke.. Hello RockieGO, 4 days in, so lonely in here.. HELLO!? ;)

guest-ewFZyLpG
03-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Poke.. Hello RockieGO, 4 days in, so lonely in here.. HELLO!? ;)

Hi, this game died? xD i juste downloaded it again because i really enjoy it but if there is nobody in there what's the point xD

FctRacine
03-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Hi guest-ewFZyLpG! :D

The game is not updated since July of the last year, that's why several players left it.