PDA

View Full Version : Match making

Blackjuce
09-23-2015, 04:31 PM
I realize that this is a technical stress test, but the match making takes a long time. Majority of the time it takes 30-60 mins. Once the game starts, the loading screens are phenomenal. They are very quick, very nice. I do like that that I can start a squad with my friends to speed up the match making. With that being said, even though I had a squad ready to go, I could not make it to a match. I was knocked out for at least 30 mins last night until everyone decided to call it quits. So I have never actually made it to a match with my squad.

nukeric55
09-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Im having the same issue. Sometimes it seems to help if you just back out of matchmaking and go back in. But really Ubisoft, using matchmaking just sux on pc, if your gonna do it, just please do it so it works fast!

MIRVen-131
09-23-2015, 09:00 PM
Yeah the matchmaking is pretty much the biggest downside to this tech test.

WwG SkuLLz
09-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Yea, The matchmaking is horrible, even after the update, But when in a game, whenever it matchmakes, it usually says leaving squad then lags everyone out.
Otherwise , besides connection problems, the game is great, I do wish that you would be allowed to customise your operator while in a lobby or game.

viafade
09-25-2015, 11:40 AM
Hello.

I would explain what does the match making for me. If I klick Find Game, most time i wait till step 4 is done and just got 5 player in lobby without making an other teamsectin with 5 slots. If i Try it again and again and again (different countings) it works than.

In The round:

If we play the game and anyone leaves or maybe more than one, ther is no balancing. I Played 2 against 5 (okay i won but this is not the topic;) ) and no balancing happens abot 3 rounds. Maybe it would be good if a gamer who is l÷ooking for a Match can join this runing Game (in the next round)

End of the Round:

If the round ends and we jump back to the lobby, the lobby dies and you need to start a new one. All player should be stay in the same lobby (if the player does not quit) because you play as a team.