PDA

View Full Version : lomac demo is screwed up

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 03:23 AM
i dont know if its corrupted or what or if i just got a bad installer or what...the mig doesnt even show up, nto even the cockpit...all i can see is the world and supposedly the mig is there i just cant see it cause the camera is moving along, but man it is screwed up, and whenever i use the rudder, it stays in that posistion and makes me not able to fly straight, this demo is super screwed up...i have to see the real game cause every time i play this demo i get pis sed that i cant play it cause the controls and evrything are so messed up. i cant even land on the ground without crashing or just shooting up into the sky at like 1000 miles an hour..definatley need a different demo

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 03:23 AM
i dont know if its corrupted or what or if i just got a bad installer or what...the mig doesnt even show up, nto even the cockpit...all i can see is the world and supposedly the mig is there i just cant see it cause the camera is moving along, but man it is screwed up, and whenever i use the rudder, it stays in that posistion and makes me not able to fly straight, this demo is super screwed up...i have to see the real game cause every time i play this demo i get pis sed that i cant play it cause the controls and evrything are so messed up. i cant even land on the ground without crashing or just shooting up into the sky at like 1000 miles an hour..definatley need a different demo

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 04:09 AM
(sigh) Let me say it again for the umpteenth time!

IT IS AN OLD BETA DEMO!

It is buggy because it was not intended to be released.

And before you go saying "Why are you yelling at me? I didn't know", The forum has been told time and time again that it is an old beta demo for the past several days.

Next time you want to post derogatory comments, why don't you take 2 minutes and search the forums first.

Liege-Killer

http://home.austin.rr.com/jasandtrace/images/archie1.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 04:53 AM
Liege-Killer wrote:
- (sigh) Let me say it again for the umpteenth time!
-
- IT IS AN OLD BETA DEMO!
-
- It is buggy because it was not intended to be
- released.
-
- And before you go saying "Why are you yelling at me?
- I didn't know", The forum has been told time and
- time again that it is an old beta demo for the past
- several days.
-
- Next time you want to post derogatory comments, why
- don't you take 2 minutes and search the forums
- first.

***********************WHAT AN *** !************************

IT's Responses Like your's Liege-Killer thats killing this forum , Theres no reason to belittle brtnstrns , He only made a post and he never did make a derogatory comment, he only told the truth and I agree, The Demo has Problems and no matter how much in the know you think you are Liege-Killer (or what ever your 15 year old name really is ?) You have no right acting like it was so TOUGH Posting a response or better yet do not post anything at all next time !

XyZspineZyX
09-30-2003, 05:11 AM
brtnstrns wrote:
- i dont know if its corrupted or what or if i just
- got a bad installer or what...the mig doesnt even
- show up, nto even the cockpit...all i can see is the
- world and supposedly the mig is there i just cant
- see it cause the camera is moving along, but man it
- is screwed up, and whenever i use the rudder, it
- stays in that posistion and makes me not able to fly
- straight, this demo is super screwed up...i have to
- see the real game cause every time i play this demo
- i get pis sed that i cant play it cause the controls
- and evrything are so messed up. i cant even land on
- the ground without crashing or just shooting up into
- the sky at like 1000 miles an hour..definatley need
- a different demo
-

I downloaded three times before I got one to work. Actually, I downloaded the demo I have from one of my squadmates. All the links that were listed in this forum gave me grief. I am not sure why. A lot of others had no probs. Might have been the load of everyone pulling off of the links. I even tried the BitTorrent program, and had no luck. The demo works well for me. You might try to get a friend, or some good soul to provide a link or some way to pull a working demo from their computer. I'd offer, but am unsure of how to even initiate a file transfer. I'm not to literate in computers, yet. Just an idea. S!