PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is wrong with support here? game not starting, thread deleted.

lobleh
09-22-2015, 05:44 PM
yesterday i posted a thread saying that my game was not starting, many other player bumped my topic due to the fact they have the same problem.

today i try to look the thread;

lobleh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WHATS WRONG?!

Ubi_Jax
09-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Hey lobleh.

This is due to the thread being moved to the Technical Test area of the forums.

If you're experiencing issues with logging into the Technical Test forums, please try logging out and logging back in to see if this helps.

Thanks.

lobleh
09-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Arent we already in the technical test forum? if not, where is it?

lobleh
09-22-2015, 07:44 PM
login out login in, still cant join the thread,

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

:|

lobleh
09-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Am i suposed to have access to this?? still no news.

Ubi_Jax
09-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Please can you try logging out and logging back in to see if this helps.

Thanks.

Alsterdetektive
09-23-2015, 02:35 PM
yesterday i posted a thread saying that my game was not starting, many other player bumped my topic due to the fact they have the same problem.

today i try to look the thread;

lobleh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WHATS WRONG?!

I starrted a help request and now it says I can access to my help request. Why???

SrGeekPT
09-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Where is that forum?! I can't find it

lobleh
09-23-2015, 06:21 PM
after an ultimate try, login off / in worked finally. i can see my topic now.

thx