PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Limitations and Issues

le212405
09-22-2015, 05:23 AM
I know this is a common thing, and maybe I'm over looking it, but every time I want to upgrade to a new computer, which is quite often, I have to reinstall your games. With steam this was never an issue. With Uplay, I get a bull***** response telling me that my activation limit has been reached. This is completely unacceptable since I own the game, I'm signed into both my Uplay and Steam account at the same time to verify that its me, and I can't play my game. Now, I am being told that I need to contact customer support to solve this issue. Guess what?! You guys are closed when I get off work. So unless I want to call you guys during the time I am supposed to be sleeping, I am Sh*t out of luck. So after all this frustration, here is my suggestion to you guys on how to fix this.

1) Allow customers to view all the computers that the game is activated on in the settings option. This will also show if anyone that is not supposed to be using my game code is using it.
2) Give me a feature to disable this computer. Its nothing new that some one gets a new computer, or upgrades often. Some people are able to do this.
3) If you are going to work with stream, get it right. You do not need a two step verification on a game that requires an online verification. Its ridiculous.

I have a lot of pre-order money tied up in your games expressing interest in your future games. I also want to play the old games. You are keeping me from this. One will affect the other. Just something to think about.

RdJ1
09-22-2015, 05:01 PM
You could try contacting the support online: http://support.ubi.com/
I can't say that their service is very good or fast, at least not where I live, but you can always give it a try.