PDA

View Full Version : How many games have you completed with 100% Synchronization???

Senningiri_GR
09-21-2015, 10:03 AM
I have done:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed 3 (almost due to a bug)
Assassin's Creed 4:Black Flag
Assassin's Creed 4:Black Flag, Freedom Cry
Assassin's Creed Rogue

What about you?

strigoi1958
09-21-2015, 10:40 AM
I've only completed 2 games 100% in my entire life.. neither are AC games but Unity I got to 99% with just 2 artifacts that needed collecting in Paris and the middle ages rifts

bitebug2003
09-21-2015, 10:47 AM
All except Rogue and AC 1

No incentive to 100% AC1 - no trophies

Stupid unrealistic (Elite) Legendary Ships - won't waste my time with them.

EmptyCrustacean
09-21-2015, 11:04 AM
All of them.

Locopells
09-21-2015, 11:21 AM
All of 'em except Unity, which I haven't played yet. Several times.

I even did ACI twice, after I lost my save game from the first time *shudder*. I wouldn't have minded so much, if there was a map for the collectables...

VestigialLlama4
09-21-2015, 11:26 AM
I 100%'d
ACB (I got the "Il principe" achievement)
ACR (main missions only)
AC3 (main missions only, not side missions)
Black Flag (both main and side missions).

Did not bother with Unity or Rogue. For AC2, well I never really did all the Assassination Contracts or delivered all the letters and stuff. It's only last year that I got all of Petruccio's feathers. For AC1, I never colected all those flags or killed all 60 Templars. Maybe I should one of these days. I did do all optional side objectives of AC1 and got the Conversationalist achievement and I liberated all citites.

bitebug2003
09-21-2015, 11:53 AM
All of 'em except Unity, which I haven't played yet. Several times.

I even did ACI twice, after I lost my save game from the first time *shudder*. I wouldn't have minded so much, if there was a map for the collectables...

AH my bad -- I didn't 100% AC1 either - no incentive (trophies).

SixKeys
09-21-2015, 12:25 PM
AC2, ACB and ACR. I tried to do AC1 once but got discouraged by all the flags.

dxsxhxcx
09-21-2015, 12:39 PM
none...

BananaBlighter
09-21-2015, 05:07 PM
AC4, ACU. Nearly ACRo (can't be bothered to track down all the chests and animus fragments in the north atlantic, though somehow managed it for AC4). Nearly AC1 (Godammit those flags are everywhere!).

Compared to most on these forums I'm still a beginner but it doesn't mean that I don't have passion for the franchise.

LoyalACFan
09-21-2015, 05:17 PM
All of them except Unity, because **** those chests.

*** Please don't bypass the auto-censor - thank you

Farlander1991
09-21-2015, 05:21 PM
AC1, AC2, ACB, AC3, AC4, ACU. ACR and ACRo are at about 80-85%.

BananaBlighter
09-21-2015, 05:22 PM

Honestly I think the collectibles in Black Flag were more tedious, especially when you had to go to all those uncharted islands, get near enough, drop anchor, swim, jump off some random rock, kick some random chest, swim back, climb ship, repeat.

Although it still felt like there were certainly more in Unity I have to admit, if like me, you spend most of your time running up and down, it's not that bad just popping in to a house to loot somebody's chest once in a while.

LoyalACFan
09-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Honestly I think the collectibles in Black Flag were more tedious, especially when you had to go to all those uncharted islands, get near enough, drop anchor, swim, jump off some random rock, kick some random chest, swim back, climb ship, repeat.

Although it still felt like there were certainly more in Unity I have to admit, if like me, you spend most of your time running up and down, it's not that bad to just pop in to a house to loot somebody's chest once in a while.

At least they all showed up on the map once you did all the synchronizations/forts. I never thought I'd be defending AC4's collectibles, but at least they were easy enough to find. No way in hell am I using a YouTube guide to find all the friggin chests in Paris and playing that godawful lockpicking minigame a hundred more times.

VestigialLlama4
09-21-2015, 05:29 PM

Although it still felt like there were certainly more in Unity I have to admit, if like me, you spend most of your time running up and down, it's not that bad to just pop in to a house to loot somebody's chest once in a while.

Yes but you don't need to do that for 100% Synch. The collectibles (except maybe the treasure chests and only the ones you need for the ship upgrades) are entirely optional including the Thom Kavanagh letters which is such an important part of the backstory.

EmptyCrustacean
09-21-2015, 05:33 PM

It's quite masochistic to collect them and at the end I felt no sense of achievement because ultimately it wasn't fun.

BananaBlighter
09-21-2015, 05:34 PM
At least they all showed up on the map once you did all the synchronizations/forts. I never thought I'd be defending AC4's collectibles, but at least they were easy enough to find. No way in hell am I using a YouTube guide to find all the friggin chests in Paris and playing that godawful lockpicking minigame a hundred more times.

I guess it's just down to how you play the game. I spend far too long doing absolutely nothing in the open world except running along rooftops for miles, admiring the fluidity of the parkour, and freedom that it gives me throughout the expanse of the city. I rarely had to look for a collectible, because all this running up and down already revealed most of them for me.

I like how in the older games you could but something to reveal collectibles. It took more effort than just synchronizing but was still a definite time saver.

It's quite masochistic to collect them and at the end I felt no sense of achievement because ultimately it wasn't fun.

Agree. While I do think they weren't insanely annoying to collect, there was no sense of achievement and honestly I shouldn't have bothered.

Going4Quests
09-21-2015, 06:13 PM
Only Black Flag so far. :(

duncanr2n
09-21-2015, 07:15 PM
AC1, AC2, ACB, ACRev, ACIII, AC:Lib (both the Vita and the HD), AC4+FC, and ACU+DK

I missed a single coin in AC:Bloodlines and it was in the one area that you couldn't get back to. I'm really close with AC:Ro as well. I think I just need to beat the legendary ships or whatever they are called in that.

Alphacos007
09-21-2015, 07:35 PM
All of them.

cawatrooper9
09-21-2015, 09:06 PM
None. I've gotten close before, but I just have to stop after a while. I don't see much point in playing a game once it becomes a chore.

BananaBlighter
09-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Yes but you don't need to do that for 100% Synch. The collectibles (except maybe the treasure chests and only the ones you need for the ship upgrades) are entirely optional including the Thom Kavanagh letters which is such an important part of the backstory.

Are you sure the animus fragments were optional? I can't really remember now but I have a feeling they are. Haven't thoroughly gone through the progress tracker but I just assumed they were due to the checklist that is in every location. :confused:

Xangr8
09-21-2015, 11:14 PM
2. If you count Liberation HD as well. And 3, if you count Freedom Cry also. Aside from those, AC2. Had to because I needed that badge on Initiates and I already had like 98%. I didn't even try in Liberation and Freedom Cry :P

HDinHB
09-22-2015, 02:20 AM
AC1: TBD
AC2: 100% Platinum
ACB: 100% (damn multiplayer)
ACR: 100% Platinum
AC3: 100% Platinum
ACL: 99% Platinum
AC4: 100% Platinum
ACFC: 100% N/A
ACU: 100% Platinum
ACRo: 98% (still working on it)

Ichrukia56
09-22-2015, 02:24 AM
AC1: 80% flags :(
AC2: 100% Platinum
ACB: 100% (damn multiplayer)
ACR: 100% not Platinumed (also damn multiplayer)
AC3: 100% Platinum
ACL: 99% Platinum
AC4: 100% Platinum
ACFC: 100%
ACU: 96% (god damn chests and CO-OP)
ACRo: 100% Platinum

Tyrhydion
09-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Actually all of them except for Brotherhood and AC III.

Brotherhood's War Machines and Guild Challenges are super tough for me, and AC III killed my progress with a bug. Stuck at 17060 of 17070, because the elite recruit Jamie Colley is not counted as mastered, although he is. Ubisoft ignored my ticket for help... :(

However I also failed so far with Tyranny of Washington, especially the Bird Dream is super painful to play. Liberation HD is boring but I guess I can get the 100% if I wanted.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-22-2015, 11:58 PM
All of them accept Freedom Cry - have yet to play due to other games capturing my attention/being a bad procrastinator. :p

RVSage
09-23-2015, 03:02 AM
AC-1 everything except the flags
AC-II 100%
ACB -100 %
ACRevelations - 100%
AC III - Too big. for me.. about 85%
AC IV- Pretty huge.. did not go for all legendary ships - 95%
AC Unity- 95%
AC Rogue - About 85%

king-hailz
09-23-2015, 07:03 PM
I recently started to get platinum trophies for AC games, I done AC2 which was a joy. I'm doing ACB now but realising I have to do MP trophies for it I don't feel optimistic that I'm gonna get it. However I think I can get it for all the others.

BananaBlighter
09-23-2015, 07:15 PM
I recently started to get platinum trophies for AC games, I done AC2 which was a joy. I'm doing ACB now but realising I have to do MP trophies for it I don't feel optimistic that I'm gonna get it. However I think I can get it for all the others.

Sad that I can't get it for Unity since I unfortunately got the glitch where the achievement for fully upgrading the cafe theatre doesn't come up, despite that being one of the first things I did in the game.

Sorrosyss
09-23-2015, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I had a trophy glitch when I played ACB last and none of the trophies counted after a certain point. Had to replay from the start, 8 hours wasted. :p

Honestly, the multiplayer trophies were harder to do than the 100% sync on most games. Especially as some of them were near impossible without some kind of assistance in the lobby. I started at last Christmas, and decided I was going to do every game to 100% sync, every Uplay action and every psn trophy - namely as I played the series on Xbox previously. I did it, but it took me near 8 months. lol

I still remember that AC3 naval mission where you have to do the optional of ramming them to then detonate their barrels. I must have failed that well over 20 times. :p

Just waiting on India and Syndicate now. More work to be done!

BananaBlighter
09-23-2015, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I had a trophy glitch when I played ACB last and none of the trophies counted after a certain point. Had to replay from the start, 8 hours wasted. :p

Honestly, the multiplayer trophies were harder to do than the 100% sync on most games. Especially as some of them were near impossible without some kind of assistance in the lobby. I started at last Christmas, and decided I was going to do every game to 100% sync, every Uplay action and every psn trophy - namely as I played the series on Xbox previously. I did it, but it took me near 8 months. lol

I still remember that AC3 naval mission where you have to do the optional of ramming them to then detonate their barrels. I must have failed that well over 20 times. :p

Just waiting on India and Syndicate now. More work to be done!

And the worst bit is that I cannot create a new save file in order to get the achievement without the risk of losing the old one.

Tyrhydion
09-23-2015, 10:08 PM
I just tried to synch up with AC Brotherhood, but I realized I have a major problem with the Thieves' Guild Challenge "Dive into water from 25 m height". When I do that from the HQ island where I once synched the viewpoint, I cannot perform a leap of faith. Ezio just jumps into a water without a dive/leap of faith. This is really annoying. Now I do not know to proceed.

melbye82
09-23-2015, 11:26 PM
I have not done AC1 because i just never found the will to hunt down all those flags and templar knights, and i have not done China because i never got back to it.

Tyrhydion
09-24-2015, 05:08 PM
Now the only thing missing in ACB is the last war machine. But it's awfully hard :(

This mission never ends and I fail at the very end in the arena of war machines. It's disheartening because this mission is way too long to restart all over again.

YazX_
09-24-2015, 11:13 PM
Now the only thing missing in ACB is the last war machine. But it's awfully hard :(

This mission never ends and I fail at the very end in the arena of war machines. It's disheartening because this mission is way too long to restart all over again.

do you mean the tank?

if its that, then there is an easy trick to bypass it, just go behind the sync line, dont go too far or you will be desynced, while you are behind it, enemies will not attack but you can :D, kill them all :)

according to OP:

All ACs are 100% except for Rouge, still need to do the treasure maps and i dont feel like to.

Going4Quests
09-25-2015, 01:54 PM
How does one do the mission where you have to save Elise from gettign killed at the hotel for 100% synch? I'm not seeing targets to double assassinate. :')

rrebe
09-25-2015, 07:20 PM
AC2 (ok, it's actually at 97%, I am unable to get the missing 3% because I can't unlock some lair missions in the edition I own. But I consider it a 100% sync nevertheless)
AC3
AC4
AC Unity and
AC Rogue

AC Brotherhood, Revelations and Liberation HD are all somewhere around 70-90%. Maybe some day they'll join the 100% club as well..

HDinHB
09-26-2015, 12:10 AM
How does one do the mission where you have to save Elise from gettign killed at the hotel for 100% synch? I'm not seeing targets to double assassinate. :')

Not sure about this particular one, but for a lot of the optional objectives, you can complete them "outside" of the mission area. Once you see the objective, you can find any pair of baddies to kill, even if they aren't in the mission area. If that doesn't apply to this one, you can try cherry bombs to attract two guards together.

duncanr2n
10-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Update:
I can now add AC:Rogue to the 100% Sync list. Took me forever to take down the Storm Fortress Legendary mission but I finally did it and got my 100% sync.

BananaBlighter
10-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Update:
I can now add AC:Rogue to the 100% Sync list. Took me forever to take down the Storm Fortress Legendary mission but I finally did it and got my 100% sync.

Congrats! I was sooo happy when I managed to finally finish it off.

Assassin_M
10-05-2015, 10:27 PM
AC II
ACB
ACR
AC III
AC IV

Aint nobody got time for flags.

Farlander1991
10-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Aint nobody got time for flags.

When I played AC1 for the first time, I thought collecting all flags would unlock something really cool (otherwise why there's so ****ing many of them?!?!?!).

So I collected all of them.

Let's just say, to put it mildly, I wasn't happy and I'd prefer there to be no flags at all.

Assassin_M
10-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Let's just say, to put it mildly, I wasn't happy and I'd prefer there to be no flags at all.
Or if they REALLY want to, have them give a substantial reward, at least. An outfit or something. Maybe removing flags helps decrease a factions influence and the place starts to flourish? I dunno.

Locopells
10-06-2015, 12:26 AM
The whole point of the flags was to take the mick outta those sort of systems, but no one got the joke...

LieutenantRex
10-06-2015, 12:30 AM
The whole point of the flags was to take the mick outta those sort of systems, but no one got the joke...

And so Ubisoft decided to keep the flags in just in case someone got the joke, for a few more years...

I completed AC3 full synch on my first playthrough, and thus far in ACB I've gotten 100% synch in all the sequences up to my current one (seven).

Farlander1991
10-06-2015, 12:35 AM

Yeah, I know that (well, now :p ), I really disagree with the approach though (especially considering that in the very next sequel the flag thing got played straight with feathers instead of being ironic).

There's also the problem that flags and templars is pretty much the only side content there is, really. It really doesn't help when most of your side content is supposed to be ironic.

IMO the best option would be to not put them in the first place.

Locopells
10-06-2015, 12:49 AM
There's been talk that the Templars were part of an abandoned economy system (given how they were guarding chests and all), but I've never remembered to ask anyone about that...

ze_topazio
10-06-2015, 12:55 AM
If the PS3 version had trophies I would have gathered all the flags.

Still not too late Ubisoft... give me that trophy patch...

HDinHB
10-06-2015, 02:10 AM
If the PS3 version had trophies I would have gathered all the flags.

Still not too late Ubisoft... give me that trophy patch...

Hush you!

SixKeys
10-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Yeah, I know that (well, now :p ), I really disagree with the approach though (especially considering that in the very next sequel the flag thing got played straight with feathers instead of being ironic).

The fact that it was played straight in AC2 was one of that game's failings, not AC1's. AC2 is what started the insane collect-a-thon that the series would become. (Codex pages, feathers, treasure chests, statues, assassin seals, paintings...)

I still like the ironic approach. People say the number of flags was excessive, but that was the whole point. Too many gamers focus on getting platinum achievements for the most useless goals instead of focusing on what's really important: immersion and atmosphere. Adding trophies for an HD re-release later (as many have requested) would defeat the entire purpose.

I-Like-Pie45
10-06-2015, 03:11 AM
you only say that because you're an elitist hipster

legendvinu
10-06-2015, 06:29 AM
I have done:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed 3 (almost due to a bug)
Assassin's Creed 4:Black Flag
Assassin's Creed 4:Black Flag, Freedom Cry
Assassin's Creed Rogue

What about you?

All the Series My friend that was my main goal and still I love challenges in game:cool:

HDinHB
10-06-2015, 06:44 AM
The fact that it was played straight in AC2 was one of that game's failings, not AC1's. AC2 is what started the insane collect-a-thon that the series would become. (Codex pages, feathers, treasure chests, statues, assassin seals, paintings...)

I still like the ironic approach. People say the number of flags was excessive, but that was the whole point. Too many gamers focus on getting platinum achievements for the most useless goals instead of focusing on what's really important: immersion and atmosphere. Adding trophies for an HD re-release later (as many have requested) would defeat the entire purpose.

I agree the collectibles have gotten out of hand, but, for the most part, the collectibles in AC2 at least tried to have some relevance to the game--the codex pages were part of the story, and unlocked rewards as you went along; the feathers connected Ezio to his brother and his mother, and they unlocked rewards (maybe 100 was too many, especially since I had to collect 197 of them); there were only 6 seals, and they were more rewards for completing the tombs than they were collectibles and they unlocked the alliterative awesome Armor of Alta´r. I don't think the statues had much purpose, but there where only 8 of them, and treasure chest are, well treasure chests. The paintings didn't take much effort, just a lot of cash, and they were the best looking of any collectibles.

It wouldn't be so much adding trophies as including for PlayStation the achievements that were already there. (Seven achievements for flags? That's not ironic, that's cruel.)
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_achievements

Farlander1991
10-06-2015, 08:40 AM

Well, regarding achievements, Xbox version of AC has them, for flags as well, and really the only reason other platforms don't is because there was no achievement platform to connect to (PS3 didn't have trophies and pc version wasn't connected to steamworks). So AC itself defeats its ironic purpose.

That said, unless your whole work is based on critique or irony, I fundamentally disagree with the approach.

If you don't agree with a convention or a trend, then don't ****ing use it. If you want to prove that games have to be immersive, don't put a bunch of flags that look out of place and stick out everywhere that ruins the immersion itself.

Because you want people to say things like, "Look how awesome and immersive this openworld game is with no pointless collectibles" and "Look how awesome these achievements are as they're based on unique events and possibilities" (which, for example, is what every person who played Brothers says about their achievements), as then games will be compared to that and that's what will lead to change.

But when you put ironic collectibles or achievements (like in Gears of War where you have to kill thousands of enemies), especially amidst all other conventions and tropes that you play straight, you don't prove anything. Yes, you point out the ridiculousness, but you don't provide a solution to the issue, and that's the problem. So really, the only thing you provide is frustration, and beneath the ironic facade the trope is played straight anyway.

Moultonborough
10-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Only Brotherhood for me.