PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Sailing game based on ACIV BF ?

strigoi1958
09-20-2015, 11:48 PM
Personally I never fast traveled in BF as I loved the sailing... from time to time a coloured dot appeared that was a friend... I often wished we could have joined up to attack a huge treasure convoy which was protected by legendary ships and galleons... or go and raid/ defend another teams port... be in charge of cannon emplacements as another team came to plunder our ships and treasure...

Anyone else ever want anything like that ?

Or even have ideas that would have made a game like that even better ?

Sushiglutton
09-20-2015, 11:52 PM
I think Rare's Sea Of Thief may be something like that :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3n15HBwCM

Locopells
09-21-2015, 12:06 AM
They did toy with the idea, but couldn't get it to work.

strigoi1958
09-21-2015, 01:02 AM
That is such a shame... ever since Sid Meiers pirates I have wanted a great pirate game..... Ubisoft gave me that as a huge surprise bonus in ACIV BF an absolutely amazing sailing experience that was given to us in an Assassins game ... if it had contained multiplayer ships.... I'd probably be playing it right now....

@Sushi... thanks that is a great find, the game looks brilliant ... but it does lack the things that I love about ACIV especially the shanties :D

RVSage
09-21-2015, 07:26 AM
I would love that . A multiplayer pirate game. With you own cove. ship to build. Remember Ubi took a survey about a standalone pirate game? . I hope they are making one.