PDA

View Full Version : Game idea

arcanus2013
09-20-2015, 06:51 PM
So I and another friend had an amazing idea for the final assassins creed game to be released. So I guess I'll just dive right into it then. Anyway, the opening cutscenes would be reminiscent of ACIII in being that haythem lives. I haven't thought about this part much but I think the best opener would be to make it so haythem didn't actually die by Connor. And after he lives, through a series of events that take place, haythem comes into possession of all the pieces of Eden, and, gross with power, unleashes a tyrannical reign over the world. Juno has tried with all her strength to stop him, but she fails. Using the last of her power, she gives one final mission to the main character(s). And that ends the opening cutscene. Now starts the first sequence, which you start off by playing as Alta´r, off on a mission to capture an assassin turned rogue or some random filler quest but at the end of it, he is visited by Juno, and she tells him of haythem and his misdoings and she asks him to help and he agrees. Now before you go to the comments and write some sort of comment stating how that messes with the whole AC universe, trust me, I know. Just bear with me. The second sequence starts now, but with you playing as ezio, in between revelations and brotherhood. You have to go assassinate a Templar of some significance and like sequence one you are visited by Juno and asked for help and you say yes. Open sequence 3, where the same happens to Edward kenway, and then sequence four, which the same happens with Connor, then sequence five, which Arno, is thrown into the mix, and then sequence six, where you choose either Jacob or evie to play as and whoever you choose is the one thrown into the mix, and then sequence seven, where we go to Desmond before his death, and he joins the mixup. Now that all the assassins are together, everyone is sent to connors time period when he was a child, and they all grow up together as best friends, and end up joining the assassins through a series of events, and at the end they have to kill haythem to stop his reign. When the game ends, Juno explains how they have done the world a great service, and they all are sent back to their original timelines, forgetting everything, all except one man who you never knew was even there... Aiden Pearce. He gets thrown into the mix because he was the one who killed Olivier, due to his crimes against the brotherhood. At the end, aiden, is revealed to have been spying on the assassin friends through the whole game, surviving on his own or through an orphanage or something, and his experience with the otherworldly Juno leads him to become the master hacker, exposing consiracies and vigilante-ing to get noticed by the brotherhood inside his game so he can join.

Now I think the Aiden Pearce part is a little OTT but I think it would still be cool to have some way to have all the assassins come together in some meta game to save the world and such. Also I think that at least three of the assassins have to die before the end game through unfortunate events. The entire form that my friend and I wrote was much more detailed than this, but I still got goosebumps even from writing this. And yes, I know that would open up a lot of plot wholes like wont it just be a continuous loop because Connor could never really kill haythem and such. But it would leave us fans thinking about possible outcomes and such, making sure that the assassins creed series is never really forgotten, therefor making the final game the most successful one in the franchise.

Thanks for reading(:

My friend and I also thought of the name being assassins creed: Genesis
This is because even though it may be the end of the series, but a new beginning for Ubisoft and the AC games and fanbase

Xangr8
09-20-2015, 09:02 PM
That messes up the Assassin's Creed universe. And Watch_Dogs' too.

king-hailz
09-20-2015, 09:46 PM
Is this a joke?

arcanus2013
09-21-2015, 03:01 AM
I know that. But technically nothing changes. All the assassins forget it ever happened and return back to their respective timelines. And the watch_dogs universe is "brand new." They can do whatever they want with it. That Auden Pearce part was just something random

Xangr8
09-21-2015, 03:41 AM
I know that. But technically nothing changes. All the assassins forget it ever happened and return back to their respective timelines. And the watch_dogs universe is "brand new." They can do whatever they want with it. That Auden Pearce part was just something random
No. Just no.

KittyRino
09-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Genisis sounds like something for star trek.I dont know nothing about assassins creed but that sounds even suspicious to me.

cawatrooper9
09-21-2015, 09:04 PM
Please no.

GunnerGalactico
09-22-2015, 11:11 AM

Completely agree with this.