PDA

View Full Version : Pleace help Can`t log in to Uplay on browser, and Far Cry 4 won`t launch! :(

guest-o66B2FMk
09-20-2015, 05:40 PM
I bought Far Cry 4 today trugh Steam. When it was done downloading I trided launching it, and it gets a small loading bar and then when the game is supposed to launch it just stops, and its like nothing happend. I also tried launching it from the Uplay program. But that didn`t work either. Then i thugh id get some Help from the Costumer support. When I tried to log into Uplay in the browser it didn`t work. I even changed the password, I can log in to the Uplay program. But not on the browser. Pleace help! :( :confused:

godfatherdaddy
09-20-2015, 07:23 PM
I tried to launch Far Cry 4 today also, and it won't start. But the Uplay program did update this morning when i started it.
Having a feeling it is a bug in the uplay program and not Far Cry 4.

godfatherdaddy
09-20-2015, 11:01 PM
I bought Far Cry 4 today trugh Steam. When it was done downloading I trided launching it, and it gets a small loading bar and then when the game is supposed to launch it just stops, and its like nothing happend. I also tried launching it from the Uplay program. But that didn`t work either. Then i thugh id get some Help from the Costumer support. When I tried to log into Uplay in the browser it didn`t work. I even changed the password, I can log in to the Uplay program. But not on the browser. Pleace help! :( :confused:

Got mine to work, in the Uplay program go offline, Far Cry 4 then launched with no problems.

RdJ1
09-22-2015, 04:42 PM
Got mine to work, in the Uplay program go offline, Far Cry 4 then launched with no problems.

That's a workaround, but keep in mind you cannot play online then (which I never actually did myself, so that's not a big deal).

There might be a better solution: try to turn off the Uplay overlay in the Uplay settings, this seems to help a lot of people who have trouble launching games since the update.

Karpa80
09-22-2015, 11:20 PM
After Uplay update FarCry4 works offline but not online
Crashes after synchronization

yadira69
09-23-2015, 12:34 PM
idem, does not work and what does not work Shop :(

terror_taby704
09-23-2015, 02:24 PM
After Uplay update FarCry4 works offline but not online
Crashes after synchronization

Farcry4 Doesn´t work after update!!!!!!In Offline mode It works!!!Help i want to play

RdJ1
09-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Have you guys tried to turn off the Uplay overlay yet?