PDA

View Full Version : PLs I Need help with remote sever connection

Osirisx9
05-14-2004, 01:00 PM
S~ all .

I've just colocated my server. However when I remote connect to it and attempt to fire up Forgotten Battles Aces the game appears as a 2 inch square surounded by a black background. but it is running smooth. Its impossible for me to manupulate the game that way Via remote. I know a solution was posted for this a couple of days ago and I apologize for bringing up this topic again. The OS for my server is Windows Server 2003 standard edition. The basic specs of my server are as follows:

Dual Xenon 3.06GHz/1MB 533FSB ,4GBddr Ram,and 73GB 15K RPM Ultra 320 SCSI Hard Drive just for starters.

Again thanks all for you help. This will have to do until we get the Dedicated server patch.

Thanx again
RAF238thOsiris

Osirisx9
05-14-2004, 01:00 PM
S~ all .

I've just colocated my server. However when I remote connect to it and attempt to fire up Forgotten Battles Aces the game appears as a 2 inch square surounded by a black background. but it is running smooth. Its impossible for me to manupulate the game that way Via remote. I know a solution was posted for this a couple of days ago and I apologize for bringing up this topic again. The OS for my server is Windows Server 2003 standard edition. The basic specs of my server are as follows:

Dual Xenon 3.06GHz/1MB 533FSB ,4GBddr Ram,and 73GB 15K RPM Ultra 320 SCSI Hard Drive just for starters.

Again thanks all for you help. This will have to do until we get the Dedicated server patch.

Thanx again
RAF238thOsiris

Zen--
05-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Osiris,

Have you tried turning down all the video options from the Start>Programs>UBI Soft> menu?

When I used to run the TX-OC3 server back in the day before the DS, we had it in windowed mode with the lowest possible graphic settings, stencil buffer off and everything turned off or down. It was a pain to manipulate remotely but it could be done, so this is a suggestion anyway.

I didn't know there was a fix posted recently...anyone have a link?

-Zen-