PDA

View Full Version : Game Query

legendvinu
09-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Why is that a pc gamer is not getting so much but ps4 and xbox player gets a lot?? in Games also

strigoi1958
09-19-2015, 12:22 PM
Consoles games usually outsell pc games by a huge margin... for example... Assassins creed 3 sold 12 million copies on consoles but less than 1 million on pc's (according to VGCHARTZ who lists all games sales)...

So consoles are the best customers...

Unless a game is only sold on one platform (PS4 or XBOX) then everyone gets the full game.... things like exclusive DLC is something that Sony or Microsoft pay extra to have made.... it is not something that is being taken away from us... it is bought by them to help sell their consoles.

There are reasons why some prefer consoles and some prefer PC's ( I cannot use a controller ;))

PC's have
High res screen gaming
keyboard and mouse is far more accurate than controllers
No console dying ring of death
Hard drives as big as you want
No online fee for gaming with friends
PC games usually cost less.
User created content.... pc games often let users design levels or maps or missions that console owners cannot have.

So there are things console owners might want that we have. We choose which one we want.. (although I know a few people with all 3)

legendvinu
09-22-2015, 06:42 AM
Consoles games usually outsell pc games by a huge margin... for example... Assassins creed 3 sold 12 million copies on consoles but less than 1 million on pc's (according to VGCHARTZ who lists all games sales)...

Unless a game is only sold on one platform (PS4 or XBOX) then everyone gets the full game.... things like exclusive DLC is something that Sony or Microsoft pay extra to have made.... it is not something that is being taken away from us... it is bought by them to help sell their consoles.

There are reasons why some prefer consoles and some prefer PC's ( I cannot use a controller ;))

PC's have
High res screen gaming
User created content.... pc games often let users design levels or maps or missions that console owners cannot have.

So there are things console owners might want that we have. We choose which one we want.. (although I know a few people with all 3)

But Ubisoft have to give respect to pc gamers also I feel they give more preference to ps4 and xbox one Players all the pc gamers should meet and rebel outside ubisoft and say PC GAMERS STILL EXIST and need EQUAL RIGHTS:mad::rolleyes:

strigoi1958
09-22-2015, 04:44 PM
I've bought, played and enjoyed Ubisoft games for more than 25 years (I'm old ;)) and I can say that Ubi does respects PC players... especially our brotherhood... AC fans like you and I. They see your commitment and enthusiasm in your posts and they understand that and appreciate us fans coming here.

Ubi have to put a lot more work into the PC version of games and the market is much much smaller... PC gamers demand more options whereas if a game runs on 1 PS4 and 1 Xbox1 then it runs on them all... PC's have huge differences with all the components and conflicting software.... but Ubi still work hard to make it for us... so really they give more preference to us, In fact console owners could complain about how much time and effort Ubi make for such a few PC owners :eek:.

The exclusive DLC is extra it is not something that was taken away from us PC and Xbox owners. Sony have paid extra for some non main story related mission just for the PS4. We could do the same... but we'd need a million PC owners to donate $20 each and someone to go to Ubi and say "will $20,000,000 buy an exclusive mission just for us"... (and hope Sony do not bid $30 million ;))

legendvinu
09-25-2015, 08:31 AM
The real reason is there is no huge number of players in ps4 or xbox one compare to pc and its quite high(prize) too for ps4 and xbox they want to develop it so they release hit games in it and I am not that much rich to buy things Ubisoft's marketing manager should know that it should reach for all Fans and there are completely less number of games then ps2 xbox 360 and pc(Anyway thanks UBISOFT I love the games U produce With Love From A FAN)

Jessigirl2013
09-25-2015, 06:48 PM
The real reason is there is no huge number of players in ps4 or xbox one compare to pc and its quite high(prize) too for ps4 and xbox they want to develop it so they release hit games in it and I am not that much rich to buy things Ubisoft's marketing manager should know that it should reach for all Fans and there are completely less number of games then ps2 xbox 360 and pc(Anyway thanks UBISOFT I love the games U produce With Love From A FAN)

If you know the answer why are you asking? ;)

Can you explain what PS4 and XBONE are getting that the PC isn't?

I thought it was just the PS4 which were getting the dreadful crime exclusive missions.
But I expect they could be given to other platforms later.

jonathan7882
09-26-2015, 05:29 AM
I've bought, played and enjoyed Ubisoft games for more than 25 years (I'm old ;)) and I can say that Ubi does respects PC players... especially our brotherhood... AC fans like you and I. They see your commitment and enthusiasm in your posts and they understand that and appreciate us fans coming here.

Per the old comment I hear you. *hint I am 3 years older than the US version of the NES* :cool:

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 07:08 AM

PC's have
High res screen gaming

I agree,
The only reason I started to game on my PC is that I didn't own a PlayStation or Xbox and didn't see the point in purchasing one.
Also games are generally cheaper on PC especially when they have been out for a while, and you don't have to pay for multiplayer ;) (Why Microsoft???)

I'm the opposite, I'm hack-handed using keyboard and mouse.;)

:rolleyes: ^

legendvinu
09-27-2015, 09:27 AM
I agree,
The only reason I started to game on my PC is that I didn't own a PlayStation or Xbox and didn't see the point in purchasing one.
Also games are generally cheaper on PC especially when they have been out for a while, and you don't have to pay for multiplayer ;) (Why Microsoft???)

I'm the opposite, I'm hack-handed using keyboard and mouse.;)

:rolleyes: ^

Do you agree with Him? Pc's are great and I made unity work it's working great

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Do you agree with Him? Pc's are great and I made unity work it's working great

I agree,

The PS4 missions are not exclusive it seems.
The end of the trailer states that they are only 'First' on PS4. So it seems similar to missions for PS4 in ACBF.

strigoi1958
09-27-2015, 06:22 PM
The end of the trailer states that they are only 'First' on PS4. So it seems similar to missions for PS4 in ACBF.

Awesome... so it might just be a wait until it gets released as DLC...

You've really made my day finding that Jessi :D

Per the old comment I hear you. *hint I am 3 years older than the US version of the NES* :cool:

I guess july 8th ;) rather than August 7th over here in the UK... oh... I was guessing from the 7 8 82 but I see your birthday is 7 days after mine in Nov

you can see my year of birth in my name :rolleyes: I think it helps us to not get overly worked up over little things :D but I'm still incredibly passionate about AC games.

legendvinu
09-28-2015, 07:25 AM

Thanks Jessigirl2013 Hope it's for all the platforms:rolleyes: and LOVE UBISOFT:o

I guess july 8th ;) rather than August 7th over here in the UK... oh... I was guessing from the 7 8 82 but I see your birthday is 7 days after mine in Nov

you can see my year of birth in my name :rolleyes: I think it helps us to not get overly worked up over little things :D but I'm still incredibly passionate about AC games.

Thanks Strigoi1958 Its gonna be viral. "I'm still incredibly passionate about AC games" Give me a hifi Me tooo