PDA

View Full Version : In-game action

legendvinu
09-19-2015, 09:57 AM
Will the Players can shift from Eviee to Jacob once a black box mission have started?? or we have to use only one person for that specific mission?

Locopells
09-19-2015, 11:15 AM
I assume you'll have to restart, if you want to change.

strigoi1958
09-19-2015, 11:36 PM
It's a good way of making the mission replays a bit more fun... to play as Jacob first time then as Evie the next time.

legendvinu
09-22-2015, 06:43 AM
I assume you'll have to restart, if you want to change.

Thank you Locopells

It's a good way of making the mission replays a bit more fun... to play as Jacob first time then as Evie the next time.

But as they said we can play only with Jacob some mission and Eviee as some is it possible to change I mean The Rooks obeys only Jacob I hope so :cool: so Only he can deal with his rooks Eviee is full concentration on POE so I think they are separated but with common enemy in common they are united I hope so

strigoi1958
09-22-2015, 03:54 PM
I don't know but as it gets closer I'm really looking forward to playing it... Especially the Evie parts. Tomb Raider is one of my favourite games and another strong female character is great. :D

legendvinu
09-25-2015, 08:22 AM
I don't know but as it gets closer I'm really looking forward to playing it... Especially the Evie parts. Tomb Raider is one of my favourite games and another strong female character is great. :D

Any Idea on present day?? will it be 3rd person gameplay?? anything spot from achievement list?? i need 3rd person game play pls give us that @UBISOFT:rolleyes:

Jessigirl2013
09-25-2015, 07:00 PM
From what I've seen so far.

I think you can switch between Evie and Jacob either when you start the save file, or in the pause menu. I cant remember ;)

However that is only in FREE ROAM!
I don't think you are able to play Evie missions as Jacob and vice versa. Which makes sense as it would mess with the story. <--- Unless they introduce it as a glitch in the animus as characters would call them by the wrong name.

The game is finished so there's no point asking ;)

We never find out about modern day before a AC is released and they're already a thread on this.... that you made :rolleyes:

jonathan7882
09-26-2015, 05:25 AM
Well I'll be getting my CE guide before I get the game since I pre ordered both but the guide comes out before the PC version so I could tell others but the urge to not open it to read spoilers won't be easy.

Jessigirl2013
09-27-2015, 07:11 AM
Well I'll be getting my CE guide before I get the game since I pre ordered both but the guide comes out before the PC version so I could tell others but the urge to not open it to read spoilers won't be easy.

Haha ;) Wouldn't risk it myself.
Its hard enough roaming the web after launch avoiding spoilers :rolleyes:

jonathan7882
09-27-2015, 08:21 PM

Yeah the game is supposed to be my birthday gift anyway so I'll just have my mom (yes my mom still buys me gifts that I already know about at 32 33 on Nov 19).
Edit* Am I also the only one that had an entirely wrong idea about what this thread would be from the topic?

legendvinu
09-28-2015, 08:21 AM

To jonathan7882 and Jessigirl2013 Don't worry Really I don't mind if you send me news on my private Email pls risk for me.... (just joking) any way will wait for oct till it is released:rolleyes:

Yeah the game is supposed to be my birthday gift anyway so I'll just have my mom (yes my mom still buys me gifts that I already know about at 32 33 on Nov 19).
Edit* Am I also the only one that had an entirely wrong idea about what this thread would be from the topic?

Great Me too my Dad buys for me even though my birthday is over

Locopells
09-28-2015, 01:28 PM
legend, please stop multi posting - the Edit button exists for a reason...

Jessigirl2013
09-29-2015, 06:48 PM
Same here ;)
Every time I click on this thread to reply I forget what this is,
Seems bizarre... Legend why don't you change it to something that shows what the topic actually is, More people might view it if they know its a discussion.

legend, please stop multi posting - the Edit button exists for a reason...

Haha ;) It took me a while to learn that :rolleyes:

legendvinu
09-30-2015, 06:54 AM
Same here ;)
Every time I click on this thread to reply I forget what this is,
Seems bizarre... Legend why don't you change it to something that shows what the topic actually is, More people might view it if they know its a discussion.

Haha ;) It took me a while to learn that :rolleyes:
I understood that thanks to strigoi1958 and Locopells:o

Guys Do you know we can craft items shoot horses roll down carrages and have pretty fun I live in the world of assassin's creed:rolleyes:

Jessigirl2013
10-03-2015, 05:47 PM
I understood that thanks to strigoi1958 and Locopells:o

Guys Do you know we can craft items shoot horses roll down carrages and have pretty fun I live in the world of assassin's creed:rolleyes:

Haven't you heard?

Crafting is back.
You can also shoot horses.
I assumed you mean "roll over carriages" I don't think so.

strigoi1958
10-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Crafting.... I love crafting :D
Shooting horses will slow down Templars... I will remember that in case I need to question someone escaping using a carriage... I am really looking forward to the races.... if there are times... lets post them back here... I must add I'm not great in vehicles so don't beat me by too much :D

jonathan7882
10-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Crafting.... I love crafting :D
Shooting horses will slow down Templars... I will remember that in case I need to question someone escaping using a carriage... I am really looking forward to the races.... if there are times... lets post them back here... I must add I'm not great in vehicles so don't beat me by too much :D
It will be nice that we can actully shoot them off their horses and make them see what it feels like. As for vehicles it depends. If the controls are like Mass Effect's Mako then....:rolleyes:

legendvinu
10-05-2015, 11:38 AM
It will be nice that we can actully shoot them off their horses and make them see what it feels like. As for vehicles it depends. If the controls are like Mass Effect's Mako then....:rolleyes:

To all Can we buy crafting materials from shop:) or we have to look in the world?:(

Locopells
10-05-2015, 11:39 AM
I think you have to get them from the world, or complete certain missions.

legendvinu
10-07-2015, 06:42 AM
I think you have to get them from the world, or complete certain missions.

Buying is more Easy:cool: