PDA

View Full Version : 2.04 patch

SWN_Young
08-01-2004, 12:39 PM
<S> All
Has anybody had any issues with 2.04 patch? I was having problems after initial install with computer re-booting during game play. I uninstalled all games & started from scratch and played multiple quick mission games with varying settings, first with IL2, then FB, then ACE, then 2.01. I did not have any problems until the 2.04 patch was installed & machine started re-booting again. I then went back in time to pre 2.04 & once again had no problems. I am a little confused. Could it be my video card? Obviously this is keeping me out of the air so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

SWN_Young
08-01-2004, 12:39 PM
&lt;S&gt; All
Has anybody had any issues with 2.04 patch? I was having problems after initial install with computer re-booting during game play. I uninstalled all games & started from scratch and played multiple quick mission games with varying settings, first with IL2, then FB, then ACE, then 2.01. I did not have any problems until the 2.04 patch was installed & machine started re-booting again. I then went back in time to pre 2.04 & once again had no problems. I am a little confused. Could it be my video card? Obviously this is keeping me out of the air so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

THE_Bu11dog
08-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Nope ... Not one problem encountered with the 2.04 patch. The config file didn't change and none of my original settings changed. The upgrade went flawlessly. Perhaps there was something wrong with the patch you downloaded. I would suggest you download another copy from a different location and give that a try.