PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Unity - patch downloading problem

onurkycn1
09-19-2015, 03:48 AM
EDIT: Solved. It works now

I updated assasins creed unity from the ubisoft game launcher, it installed a patch sized 14GB. after the update was complete it went back to %70. I can't even play in offline mode, whenever it reaches %100 it goes back to %70.
So I uninstalled the game. Installed again from original Dvd's.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/3888/trouble-downloading-via-uplay-pc-client/kA030000000edgsCAA
I did these steps.
i started to download the patch. it already downloaded 1237 mb but my disk space doesnt decrease. before starting the download i have 31,8gb free disk space. 1237 mb downloaded but it has still 31,8gb free space. I think Its not downloading actually. at least downloading to nowhere. what do I do? do I have a chance to download that patch manually from somewhere and copy to directory? I checked the uplay directory in program files for file sizes during the downloading. Size is not changing* (ac unity files is also in uplay directory).
Please help me. Thanks.
p.s : I have win10 64x if its important detail for that issue
p.s2 : sorry for that english :D

jonathan7882
09-19-2015, 05:59 PM
I updated assasins creed unity from the ubisoft game launcher, it installed a patch sized 14GB. after the update was complete it went back to %70. I can't even play in offline mode, whenever it reaches %100 it goes back to %70.
So I uninstalled the game. Installed again from original Dvd's.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/3888/trouble-downloading-via-uplay-pc-client/kA030000000edgsCAA
I did these steps.
i started to download the patch. it already downloaded 1237 mb but my disk space doesnt decrease. before starting the download i have 31,8gb free disk space. 1237 mb downloaded but it has still 31,8gb free space. I think Its not downloading actually. at least downloading to nowhere. what do I do? do I have a chance to download that patch manually from somewhere and copy to directory? I checked the uplay directory in program files for file sizes during the downloading. Size is not changing* (ac unity files is also in uplay directory).
Please help me. Thanks.
p.s : I have win10 64x if its important detail for that issue
p.s2 : sorry for that english :D
Just to make sure is that the amount of space you have prior to installing the full game as well? The full required space is 50 GB so there is your issue. If you had enough space prior it I'm not sure. Can you give us your full system specs?

onurkycn1
09-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Just to make sure is that the amount of space you have prior to installing the full game as well? The full required space is 50 GB so there is your issue. If you had enough space prior it I'm not sure. Can you give us your full system specs?

I have the sufficient hdd space. because I installed the game from DVD.It was 75-80gb, after 40-45gb of installation, now I still have 31gb free space. The update just need 14gb free space.

system specs:
Amd fx quad core 4100 3.60 ghz. overclocked to 4.02 ghz
sapphire R7 240 128bit 4gb graphic card.
8gb ram

jonathan7882
09-19-2015, 09:10 PM
Hmm the specs are ok I think so that shouldn't be it. Your best bet is to create a support ticket and ask ubisoft.

onurkycn1
09-20-2015, 01:45 PM
Hmm the specs are ok I think so that shouldn't be it. Your best bet is to create a support ticket and ask ubisoft.
if I can find the update from internet manually and copy to game file directory without cracking it, and verify the files from ubi launcher? does it work?