PDA

View Full Version : Hopes for some First Civ ruins in Syndicate...

harsab
09-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Does anyone think we will have any? Every AC game has had one besides Unity & AC1 i think. Finding these ruins are a pivotal part for me personally, so i really hope they are back this time.

Maybe the Shroud Of Eden is an indication that there will be one, but Unity had the Sword Of Eden so......

Who thinks they will be featured in Syndicate?

VestigialLlama4
09-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Does anyone think we will have any? Every AC game has had one besides Unity & AC1 i think. Finding these ruins are a pivotal part for me personally, so i really hope they are back this time.

Maybe the Shroud Of Eden is an indication that there will be one, but Unity had the Sword Of Eden so......

Who thinks they will be featured in Syndicate?

There's a focus on First Civ artefacts but they did say tombs are not in the game.

It's a fact that there's an underground Mithras Temple (a deity worshipped by Roman soldiers from the time the Romans conquered Britain) in London, one which was not unearthed until the 20th Century. So you might get that. We haven't recieved words about London's famously deep sewers and catacombs either (featured in Uncharted 3).

harsab
09-18-2015, 07:04 PM
There's a focus on First Civ artefacts but they did say tombs are not in the game.

It's a fact that there's an underground Mithras Temple (a deity worshipped by Roman soldiers from the time the Romans conquered Britain) in London, one which was not unearthed until the 20th Century. So you might get that. We haven't recieved words about London's famously deep sewers and catacombs either (featured in Uncharted 3).

hmmm, will be disappointing if there's no futuristic ruin like we saw in BF & Brotherhood.