PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC September Update (Bug Fixes)

Ubi-Cain
09-18-2015, 01:21 PM
Hello Folks,

We’ve got a follow up update to our recent September Update (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1262762-Uplay-PC-–-September-Update-(New-UI-and-QoL-Improvements)) that fixes a few of the recently discovered issues. On that note we’d like to thank those reporting the issues for their feedback and we look forward to hearing more.

We’ll continue working on any outstanding issues that arise in the coming days but we wanted to make sure we got these few out to you before the weekend.

Fixes include:

Fixed a rare issue that prevented Anno 2070 from launching for some users
Fixed a rare issue that prevented Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon from launching for some users
Fixed the progress bars for Actions, Rewards and Achievements from appearing empty if you had unlocked all of them
Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause your game library to appear empty
Fixed an issue that caused some pre-ordered games to disappear from your game library
Fixed missing splash art when activating Rainbow Six Siege via Steam
Fixed an issue where some games (Trials Fusion) did not recognize certain DLC (Fixed in backend prior to this update)
Fixed an issue where various start-up arguments didn’t work
Fixed a localization issue where Achievements for Watch_Dogs were not being displayed when using the client in Danish
Fixed an issue where games with Progressive Download functionality would download again, even if they were fully downloaded in a previous session under certain circumstances
Fixed an issue where you would be prompted to update your game following the successful download of certain DLC

That’s it for now folks but if you spot any other issues in the Uplay client, go ahead and let us know about them.

…………………………
The Uplay Team

Alpafi
09-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Today I noticed that I lost all my Actions and Rewards, don't know with which update. They just show up as Actions: 0/0 Rewards: 0/0 for all my games :-(
Achievements on the other hand work fine.

Ubi-Kay
09-23-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey Alpafi, this may have been a temporary issue. I've checked your account and can see the Actions, Rewards and Uplay points are up to date. Can you check again?