PDA

View Full Version : tchayka the mad turner so mad

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 10:51 PM
finnish pilots of lentolaivue34 were prohibited to engage the tchaykas based in lavansaari base beacause the tchayka was so good turner and it was almoust impossible to shoot down i dont mean that tchayka was superior compared to messer or anything like that I just read it from the book iskulaivue strikewing or something like that in english it is a very good historic of lentolaivue34 based in kymi airport in 43-44 if you are finnish or understand finland it is very good book to read and one more thing is any one modelling boston bomber it is the only bomber that i miss in the gulf of finland map

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 10:51 PM
finnish pilots of lentolaivue34 were prohibited to engage the tchaykas based in lavansaari base beacause the tchayka was so good turner and it was almoust impossible to shoot down i dont mean that tchayka was superior compared to messer or anything like that I just read it from the book iskulaivue strikewing or something like that in english it is a very good historic of lentolaivue34 based in kymi airport in 43-44 if you are finnish or understand finland it is very good book to read and one more thing is any one modelling boston bomber it is the only bomber that i miss in the gulf of finland map

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 02:45 AM
Good question. Not sure. How many were in service there in the GOF?

Rick

Go here:
http://www.il2center.com/

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 02:51 AM
Yes. Guy by the name Belrick is doing the Boston Bomber. Don't know if it's going to be flyable.

Rick