PDA

View Full Version : Graphic "flashes" in latest patch

XyZspineZyX
09-06-2003, 04:04 PM
I am now getting black horizontal flashes a lot more in my
graphics, during game play after the latest patch. I forget what they call that flashing and I don't know if it can be fixed. I did not change any of my settings. The flashes go sideways, usually toward the edge of the screen and seem to extend out from dark areas on the screen, like the cockpit
panes. What do they call that phenomenom again??

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - 1755

XyZspineZyX
09-06-2003, 04:04 PM
I am now getting black horizontal flashes a lot more in my
graphics, during game play after the latest patch. I forget what they call that flashing and I don't know if it can be fixed. I did not change any of my settings. The flashes go sideways, usually toward the edge of the screen and seem to extend out from dark areas on the screen, like the cockpit
panes. What do they call that phenomenom again??

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - 1755

XyZspineZyX
09-06-2003, 04:25 PM
While flying I sometimes see flashes the same color/texture you get when you crash in the water. Not too often or they don't last long. But then I always wait for reports of others before downloading ~any~ updates from Micrsof...I mean UBI. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif