PDA

View Full Version : Bandwidth usage limit bar is still broken

RdJ1
09-16-2015, 10:28 PM
I'm not sure if you were aware, but since a long time (before the update, but now still) the "bandwidth usage limit" bar in the options is a bit broken. When you drag to select a limit, the text that actually shows the limit is not updated. E.g. if your limit is set to none and you want to set it to 1 MB/s, you start dragging to the left. However the text will still display "None". So you just have to guess were 1 MB/s is and then drag again if you guessed wrong, until you find 1 MB/s.

For my internet connection the limiter is rather useless. My internet speed is just under 2 MB/s. If I start downloading using Uplay with a limit of 2 MB/s or higher, Uplay will take all of my internet and nobody in the house will be able to even browse a website. The first option under 2 MB/s is 1 MB/s. Which means I will lose almost half of the download speed and my download takes twice as long. It would be nice to have a 1.5 MB/s limit (or, even better, a custom limit). That way I could browse the internet while downloading without the download taking much longer.