PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Rogue multiple crash problems Win 10

y2k95
09-16-2015, 07:39 PM
I've been trying to play AC Rogue on Windows 10. I'm running 2 6970 2GB cards and I have kept on getting display driver crashes while playing the game. I've updated all my drivers and lowered all the settings to the minimum. Currently I'm in an Otso Berg cutscene. Right after I speak with him, I'm instructed to walk to the elevator were my frame rate drops to near 0 and I crash. Once I was able to get into the elevator before the crash. The most annoying issues with these crashes is that task manager gets frozen so my only option is to restart the whole computer.

Any ideas or fixes?

strigoi1958
09-16-2015, 09:14 PM
the only thing I can suggest is try driverpack solutions... I kept crashing in many things and windows 10 is sensitive to anti virus and drivers... I use avast for windows 10 now and use it in silent/ gaming mode.

the driverpack solutions... run the online version... and under the program tab untick the 4 programs it wants to install the just update the drivers... mine found 5 drivers that I had updated already but needed changing... I hope it helps...

jonathan7882
09-16-2015, 11:13 PM
I don't think AMD has released win 10 drivers yet have they?